Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Punters still make a 2022 exit favourite for The Liar King – politicalbetting.com

123457»

Comments

• Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,995

malcolmg said:

FPT

OldKingCole said:

» show previous quotes
    One of my sons, when at Lancaster University, was knocked about in a pub for speaking with a south Essex accent!

You weaselly arsehole Dougseal insulting me again. Shitface it is you that is hated not anything to do with being English. You are a whining , snivelling , cretinous arsewipe of the first order. Go F**k yourself you ignorant pompous little shit for brains creep. @DougSeal

McCare in the community
    Another snivelling arsehole
  • Options
    LeonLeon Posts: 47,290
    edited July 2022
    When I was planning this trip to Montenegro, I didn’t expect to find sweet historic capital cities in the mountains that are so prosperous they remind me of Switzerland

But so it is

• Options
    malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

FPT

OldKingCole said:

» show previous quotes
    One of my sons, when at Lancaster University, was knocked about in a pub for speaking with a south Essex accent!

You weaselly arsehole Dougseal insulting me again. Shitface it is you that is hated not anything to do with being English. You are a whining , snivelling , cretinous arsewipe of the first order. Go F**k yourself you ignorant pompous little shit for brains creep. @DougSeal

McCare in the community
    I only snivel this way for you malc. You're pretty special.
  • Options
    carnforthcarnforth Posts: 3,217
    Leon said:

When I was planning this trip to Montenegro, I didn’t expect to find sweet historic capital cities in the mountains that are so prosperous they remind me of Switzerland

But so it is

Please tell me the prices are not Switzerland-like...
  • Options
    SeaShantyIrish2SeaShantyIrish2 Posts: 15,590
    Leon said:

Foxy said:

Nigelb said:

It feels like only yesterday that Johnson said he knew nothing about the allegations

The lying liar lied.
    Not an immense surprise, but mildly depressing that his party continues to enable him.
    He isn't ever embarrassed to be caught out in a lie. Johnson is truly shameless.
    Part of his formula for success. Just like his spiritual brothers 45 and Mad Vlad.
    Et voila!

Like that they did NOT insist on the squigly mark above the "s" in Njegos.

Which (as you of course know) signifies the "sh" sound, like the "s" (in Hungarian) in "Budapest".
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,289
    Leon said:

But so it is

Rick Steves loves Cetinje, he’s been there several times and written it up.

Funny, I never saw you as the guru-following type.
  • Options
    wooliedyedwooliedyed Posts: 6,934
    https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1544023192066473990?t=btWLytxGXK9c1he9cER6Tg&s=19

The one and only time the Manchester Grauniad has raised a woolie smile
  • Options
    DougSealDougSeal Posts: 11,148
    malcolmg said:

FPT

OldKingCole said:

» show previous quotes

You’re right Malc. I am all of those things. I am irredeemable. I have been convinced that I am no longer fit for this world. Thanks Malc for making me see my true worth.
  • Options
    Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 32,986
    EXCLUSIVE: Carrie Johnson openly questioned Pincher’s suitability as a whip as far back as 2017, when she was working at CCHQ. Full story below
    https://news.sky.com/story/carrie-johnson-questioned-pinchers-suitability-as-whip-as-far-back-as-2017-sky-news-understands-12645853
  • Options
    carnforth said:

Leon said:

But so it is

Please tell me the prices are not Switzerland-like...
    Price-wise, Zurich it is not

• Options
    StillWatersStillWaters Posts: 7,056

Westminster Voting Intention (3 July):

Labour 41% (+1)
    Conservative 35% (+3)
    Liberal Democrat 11% (-2)
    Green 5% (–)
    Scottish National Party 3% (-2)
    Reform UK 5% (+2)
    Other 1% (-1)

Changes +/- 29-30 June

https://t.co/NoW9OnJ94Y https://t.co/Lgx52rxNsM

Sex pest bounce

They pinched some voters?
  • Options
    DougSeal said:

Foxy said:

Leon said:

DougSeal said:

DougSeal said:

DougSeal said:

DougSeal said:

The Irish Times says there is a “hate the English” attitude in Ireland. I’m not making this up -

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/abroad/generation-emigration/we-need-to-rethink-our-innate-hate-the-english-attitude-1.2383834

I'm Irish and I do not hate you. There are lots of English people on here and I do not hate any of them.
    The Irish Times appears to think you might be an exception.
    That is an opinion piece mainly about sport, not a peer-reviewed piece of social research. If you base your worries on "facts" like that it is no wonder that you think we are out to get you.

You are more likely to get anti-English sentiment in Belfast (part of the UK for now) in areas like Turf Lodge or the Falls Road
    My mother is a loving grandmother to two Irish grandkids. Looks after them one days a week. Yet my Irish-American aunt in law accused her of being anti-Irish. That’s the sort of fact I rely upon, an instinctive, reflexive Anglophobia despite evidence to the contrary,.
    But she is American. Many "Irish Americans" do not even know where Ireland is. Clinton claimed to be "Irish American" and he was the first in 7 generations to revisit The Oul Sod and set foot on it. I would say her attitudes are what she thinks are Irish but if she turned up anywhere in Ireland and started passing that attitude out, I do not think she would get very far...
    She’s been there a number of times and consumes the Irish American press. Irish Americans are just “Irish”: as they put it themselves. She’s opened my eyes about relations between these islands.
    There is nothing "Irish" about Irish-Americanism, it is just a wanna-be attitude and much of it is wrong.
    Many "Irish-Americans" probably have less Irish blood than many English people

Very many Irish-Americans are actually descended from Scots-Irish. Protestants. The people that repressed the Catholics

They tend to overlook that
    Well indeed. There is a certain poster on here who seems somewhat lacking in education (normally I would be sympathetic except that he is a complete twat) and he refers to Scotland being a colony when the historic reality is that Scotland was one of the most enthusiastic parts of the UK when it came to providing colonialists to repress not just the Irish but many other folk around the world. ( I now await the torrent of abuse from the inarticulate little a-hole)
    Indeed colonialism is rather complex. My Scottish ancestors were cleared off their ancestral lands in the clearances, then went out in coffin ships to Australia to settle on lands cleared of aborigines. Victims or perpetrators of colonialism? The honest answer is both.
    Yes except that I think you may find that the clearances were mainly carried out by the Scottish Nobility. Not therefore due to colonialism, just good old fashioned feudal hierarchy.
    I was about to say the same and then decided I wouldn't don my waders and go into such dangerous waters.
    I am half Irish. My stereotype is that I am always up for a punch-up (well verbal anyway). The average intellect of the Scots Nats on here rarely give me cause for concern, so it gives me pleasure to correct their fake news history.
    Interesting. Do you feel a strong and unaccountable loathing for Doug Seal?
    Most people do hate me to be fair. I know I’m not a very likeable person sadly.
    That’s just cos you’re a lawyer. Don’t take it personally
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,481
    Happy Treason Day to ungrateful colonial friends in America.
  • Options
    boulayboulay Posts: 3,960
    DougSeal said:

malcolmg said:

FPT

OldKingCole said:

» show previous quotes

You’re right Malc. I am all of those things. I am irredeemable. I have been convinced that I am no longer fit for this world. Thanks Malc for making me see my true worth.
    Hoping this isn’t serious. Do not flip, Seal, do not blubber, be like other seals and chill out and stay cool.

• Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,465
    Scott_xP said:

EXCLUSIVE: Carrie Johnson openly questioned Pincher’s suitability as a whip as far back as 2017, when she was working at CCHQ. Full story below
    https://news.sky.com/story/carrie-johnson-questioned-pinchers-suitability-as-whip-as-far-back-as-2017-sky-news-understands-12645853

Making her a sort of 'deep throat' figure.
  • Options
    OJB is much better than YJB
  • Options
    Is this it? Have I finally found THE PERFECT PLACE???

An hour from a magnificent sun drenched Med coast, yet up in the cooler mountains. Comprised almost entirely of graceful 19th/early 20th century buildings, from Cetinje’s first stint as “Europe’s smallest capital”. Adorned with some quirky but lovable medieval ruins. Full of beautiful, friendly, welcoming people. Remarkably cheap. Famous for its honey and cheese doughnuts.

Is this it?

Nope. Chucks it down most of the year. Probably one of the rainiest cities in the world

https://www.climatestotravel.com/climate/montenegro/cetinje

But still. Very sweet place
  • Options

Westminster Voting Intention (3 July):

Labour 41% (+1)
    Conservative 35% (+3)
    Liberal Democrat 11% (-2)
    Green 5% (–)
    Scottish National Party 3% (-2)
    Reform UK 5% (+2)
    Other 1% (-1)

Changes +/- 29-30 June

https://t.co/NoW9OnJ94Y https://t.co/Lgx52rxNsM

Sex pest bounce

They pinched some voters?
    Groping around in the dark they've found a handful
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,995

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

FPT

OldKingCole said:

» show previous quotes

McCare in the community
    hmmm

• Options
    dixiedean said:

HYUFD said:

HYUFD said: "The US, Spain, France, the Arabs etc all continued slavery long after the UK and British Empire"

Depends on which part of the United States you are talking about:
    Examples: 1777 "The Constitution of the Vermont Republic partially bans slavery,[64] freeing men over 21 and women older than 18 at the time of its passage.[65] The ban is not strongly enforced."
    1783 "Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court rules slavery unconstitutional, a decision based on the 1780 Massachusetts constitution. All slaves are immediately freed."
    1787 "The United States in Congress Assembled passes the Northwest Ordinance of 1787, outlawing any new slavery in the Northwest Territories." (The area covered by the ordinance became Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and part of Minnesota.)
    source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_abolition_of_slavery_and_serfdom (That timeline deserves study, even though it omits the Gulag and the similar camps in Communist China.)

In other northern states, prior to the Civil War, slavery was often banned gradually, but it was banned in all of them long before the war.

Slavery continued in the South and border states of the USA until 1865, long after the British Empire had abolished slavery
    And was abolished in many others long before. That's his point.
    Continual whataboutery concerning slavery is tiring. It was wrong.
    No matter what anyone else was doing.
    Yes, but equally credit should be given to Wilberforce - who turned down high office to spend 30 years campaigning to ban the slave trade (ideally he wanted to ban slavery but didn’t manage to achieve 100% of what he sought)
  • Options
    Looking at friends FB posts about petrol prices.........
    Being medically disqualified from driving is catapulting me in to the Times Rich List
    #wretchednessprivilege
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,259

Happy Treason Day to ungrateful colonial friends in America.

And it's all been going so well in recent times.
  • Options
    Beibheirli_CBeibheirli_C Posts: 7,981

Being medically disqualified from driving is catapulting me in to the Times Rich List
    #wretchednessprivilege

I sold the car a few years back. No fuel bills, no insurance bills, no MOT bills, no maintenance bills,.... I just hire a car if I need one.
  • Options
    Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 32,986
    "Some people are being protected and others are not."

Tory MP Caroline Nokes says she was having a meeting with a senior member of the Party when Chris Pincher "came into the meeting and I could smell alcohol on him."

Mr Pincher has been approached for comment.

@carolinenokes
    https://twitter.com/TheNewsDesk/status/1544027505195188224/video/1
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

malcolmg said:

FPT

OldKingCole said:

» show previous quotes

McCare in the community
    hmmm

You're such a tease
  • Options
    darkagedarkage Posts: 4,797
    This is an interesting article on reliance on agency workers in social services departments.
    Basically, social services departments are losing permanent staff, particularly when there is an 'inadequate rating'.
    So then agency staff have to take their place, costing the Council on average 26k per annum more than equivalent permanent staff.
    Something bad happens - ie the death of a vulnerable child, then agency workers disappear with one weeks notice so they don't have to participate in any investigation.
    There really isn't any answer to this. It is best understood as self protection - a product of an overwhelming public desire to blame social workers for things going wrong; and the inability of public authorities to manage or respond to this process.

"as a social worker no one will fight your corner. The media always blames us when things go wrong. So when an area is facing challenges, your instinct is to get out.”

https://www.lgcplus.com/services/children/how-childrens-social-care-agencies-trap-services-in-a-vicious-circle-04-07-2022/?eea=*EEA*&eea=cTVnMkZ1bnBhOEpsdVFFc2piNVMzZCtjNE1XUEJVRVpnb2QranJDRm4rZz0=&utm_source=acs&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CONE_LGC_EDI_REGS_Daily_040722&deliveryName=DM58229

• Options

#wretchednessprivilege

I sold the car a few years back. No fuel bills, no insurance bills, no MOT bills, no maintenance bills,.... I just hire a car if I need one.
    I get free bus travel in return for not being allowed to drive plus a rail card. Less convenient but im fully used to it now and its made a massive difference financially.
  • Options
    Well this is all extremely agreeable
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,631
    Akron Police fired more bullets at Jayland Walker than English police have fired since the Bush administration
    https://twitter.com/Beschizza/status/1544016118704128000
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Nigelb said:

Akron Police fired more bullets at Jayland Walker than English police have fired since the Bush administration

Not sure that’s strictly true, that Eng/Wales table records incidents of firearms being used, not bullets fired, nonetheless a striking disparity
  • Options
    Beibheirli_CBeibheirli_C Posts: 7,981

#wretchednessprivilege

I get free bus travel in return for not being allowed to drive plus a rail card. Less convenient but im fully used to it now and its made a massive difference financially.
    With the insane price of electric cars I doubt I will ever own one.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,631
    “Due to a tragic mass shooting…”

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1544005564128079872
    Having unfettered access to 400 million guns isn’t freedom. Being able to take your kid to a Fourth of July parade without getting slaughtered is freedom.
  • Options
    LostPasswordLostPassword Posts: 15,292

I think we might be resuscitating Test cricket.

It's a somewhat more profound change than that. Early days still, but it looks like we're fundamentally changing the shape of the game.

I read a cricket statistics book recently that argued fairly convincingly that increasing scoring rates were giving a strong advantage to the team that won the toss and batted first, whereas previously running out of time in the match meant that the draw balanced that advantage.

If England make it four successful chases out of four then it begins to look as though they've turned that on its head.
  • Options
    I find I get on with random strangers more easily abroad than I do at home.

I can only conclude that the English hate the English more than anyone else does.
  • Options
    edited July 2022

#wretchednessprivilege

With the insane price of electric cars I doubt I will ever own one.
    Ill never have one unless i win the lottery and hire a driver
  • Options
    SeaShantyIrish2SeaShantyIrish2 Posts: 15,590
    Leon said:

An hour from a magnificent sun drenched Med coast, yet up in the cooler mountains. Comprised almost entirely of graceful 19th/early 20th century buildings, from Cetinje’s first stint as “Europe’s smallest capital”. Adorned with some quirky but lovable medieval ruins. Full of beautiful, friendly, welcoming people. Remarkably cheap. Famous for its honey and cheese doughnuts.

Is this it?

Nope. Chucks it down most of the year. Probably one of the rainiest cities in the world

Have you paid your respects at the old British Embassy? AND snubbed the old French Embassy?

Might also take a dump on the steps of the old Russian Embassy, in protest against Putin's invasion. With the locals being likely to chalk it down to English eccentricity?
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

Having unfettered access to 400 million guns isn’t freedom. Being able to take your kid to a Fourth of July parade without getting slaughtered is freedom.

It’s horribly ironic that the day they are celebrating independence and their rights to have a second amendment in their newly independent constitution this happens. I’m sure the founding fathers were hoping for this…..
  • Options
    pigeonpigeon Posts: 4,132
    Nigelb said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"No_Way_to_Prevent_This",_Says_Only_Nation_Where_This_Regularly_Happens
  • Options

I find I get on with random strangers more easily abroad than I do at home.

I can only conclude that the English hate the English more than anyone else does.

Typical English bastard - I bet you are from somewhere in England I hate. Wrong accent, wrong class. Or something.
  • Options
    GardenwalkerGardenwalker Posts: 20,857
    Greetings from Cold Spring, New York.
    Just over an hour from Manhattan, and a kind of Hebden-Bridge-on-the-Hudson.

It’s a blissful 30 degrees and Americans are quietly celebrating Independence.

Two 13 year old boys are on the corner of the Main Street, though, holding placards saying “Don’t Celebrate Genocide!”

@Leon would be shook.
  • Options
    edited July 2022

Leon said:

Is this it?

Have you paid your respects at the old British Embassy? AND snubbed the old French Embassy?

Might also take a dump on the steps of the old Russian Embassy, in protest against Putin's invasion. With the locals being likely to chalk it down to English eccentricity?
    I’m drinking G&T about 80 yards from the old “English Embassy”

Not that anywhere is far away in this tiny town

You were so right to chivvy me into the mountains. Such a contrast with the coast. The coast is beautiful but quite touristy. I think I am the only western tourist here in Cetinje, and yet it is adorable, and surrounded by magnificent wildness and OMG vistas

I might linger a few days more in the Dinaric Alps
  • Options
    pigeonpigeon Posts: 4,132
    Nigelb said:

A helpful reminder that, despite both the rock bottom reputation of some British police forces, and the violence that undoubtedly exists in wider society, both could be an awful, awful lot worse.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,325

This thread has just been gunned down by the US cops

• Options
    sladeslade Posts: 1,932
    Leon said:

Is this it?

When I was there it reminded me of an English garden suburb.
  • Options
    DougSeal said:

malcolmg said:

FPT

OldKingCole said:

» show previous quotes

@DougSeal dont take Malc seriously - he’s just as dispeptic asshole with anger issues
  • Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,801

https://twitter.com/LBC/status/1544017595619328003

Rees-Mogg is dangerously thick.

When has the OBR ever been right he says? When it predicted leaving the EU would damage the economy, its central forecast remains correct, to this day.

He claimed some time back that the Glasgow death rate in 1901 was the same as the South African internment camps. IIRC he got the ratio wrong by a factor of 10 - and omitted the fact that most of the camp deaths were children, not a mix of bairns and oldies.
  • Options
    My new house just has a tiny little yard with a high wall, and anything on the ground only gets about four hours sun a day.

So I put a big metal shelf unit by wall and made a sky garden. It’s going rather well. I’ve already had six mini cucumbers off the middle plant, and there are at least thirty coming through.

All three of the of the tomatoes have loads of flowers and green fruits growing. The pepper plant (bottom right) is struggling in the dark, but looks like it might be about to break into the light.

• Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,036
    Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

First the HoC and now Le Tour Eiffel - turns out to be a prefab of strictly temporary construction, 20yr design lifetime ...one for @JosiasJessop

Interesting to see it's iron, had not realised that.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/04/eiffel-tower-riddled-with-rust-and-in-need-of-repair-leaked-reports-say

Thanks for that. The little 'un was fascinated with the Eiffel Tower a few years back, so I bought him a book containing piccies of it being built, along with structural diagrams. (*) Much of the text is in French, but it is a truly beautiful book.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eiffel-Tower-Bertrand-Lemoine/dp/B0082RKTJU

This makes me laugh: a conman sod the Eiffel Tower for scrap. Twice.
    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/man-who-sold-eiffel-tower-twice-180958370/

(*) I say it was for him, I may have spent a long while looking at it.
    I visited the St Anne Mission church in the middle of nowhere in Gabon that was designed by Eiffel and delivered flat-pack to be assembled. Sadly in a fairly poor state of repair now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGmC7zquI0g
    Ooh, the roof looks like a waterlily leaf - sort of - rib reinforced shell.

Prefabricated kirks were quite a thing in the C19 for the 'colonies' but also turned up in the more remote parts of Scotland (where it was difficult to build in conventional terms - skilled labour, materials etc.). And in some very central parts too, for speed/economy/temporariness while the main building was fundraised. No idea what happened south of the border, but I'm sure there were some too. And of course this segued into Nissen huts and so on in the C20.

https://www.slhf.org/sites/default/files/documents/SLHF_108_-_Graham_M_Clark_Article_-_LR.pdf
    @Carnyx : there were quite a few about down here: colloquially known as 'Tin tabernacles'. There is one just down the road from where I used to work in Cambridge, which apparently started off as part of a hospital! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_tabernacle#/media/File:Catholic_church_of_St_Vincent_de_Paul,_Ditton_Lane_-_geograph.org.uk_-_35987.jpg
  • Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,801

Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

First the HoC and now Le Tour Eiffel - turns out to be a prefab of strictly temporary construction, 20yr design lifetime ...one for @JosiasJessop

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/04/eiffel-tower-riddled-with-rust-and-in-need-of-repair-leaked-reports-say

Thanks for that. The little 'un was fascinated with the Eiffel Tower a few years back, so I bought him a book containing piccies of it being built, along with structural diagrams. (*) Much of the text is in French, but it is a truly beautiful book.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/man-who-sold-eiffel-tower-twice-180958370/

I visited the St Anne Mission church in the middle of nowhere in Gabon that was designed by Eiffel and delivered flat-pack to be assembled. Sadly in a fairly poor state of repair now:

Prefabricated kirks were quite a thing in the C19 for the 'colonies' but also turned up in the more remote parts of Scotland (where it was difficult to build in conventional terms - skilled labour, materials etc.). And in some very central parts too, for speed/economy/temporariness while the main building was fundraised. No idea what happened south of the border, but I'm sure there were some too. And of course this segued into Nissen huts and so on in the C20.

https://www.slhf.org/sites/default/files/documents/SLHF_108_-_Graham_M_Clark_Article_-_LR.pdf
    @Carnyx : there were quite a few about down here: colloquially known as 'Tin tabernacles'. There is one just down the road from where I used to work in Cambridge, which apparently started off as part of a hospital! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_tabernacle#/media/File:Catholic_church_of_St_Vincent_de_Paul,_Ditton_Lane_-_geograph.org.uk_-_35987.jpg
    Very nice!
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,220
    HYUFD said:

HYUFD said:

That Starmer interview with Peston is pathetic. He can't say how he would fix all of the problems of the Boris Brexit Deal because he refuses to point to the problems and say "these are the problems".

Instead its "we're looking forwards not backwards". Great! But ignoring the twin elephants in the room (our lack of a free trade deal hanks to having no customs or single market deals) just makes his position nothing but hot air.

It follows a pattern and not sure having the same policy as the conservatives is as sensible as some may think

He would have changed everything if he had said he was joining the single market but his decision has just handed the initiative to all those pro EU supporters to the lib dems
    He can't become PM without regaining the redwall seats, he had no choice and Remainers will vote for him anyway outside London and Home counties seats where the LDs are the Tories main opponents
    After today there is no certainty remainers will now vote Labour and it is a gift to the lib dems
    In safe Labour seats leakage to the LDs is irrelevant, without regaining the Tory held marginals in the redwall however Starmer and Labour will be defeated by the Tories again
    BigG is correct. Caving into bigots for electoral gain is a very poor show. Let's just hope Starmer gets the FPN and someone less dense can pull back from the brink of Leaver stupidity.

My never vote Tory narrative is under threat. If a sensible Remainer Tory Leader was elected and said SM plus FOM. I'm in. It's that big a deal.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,036
    Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

Carnyx said:

Very nice!
    It never fails to bring a smile when I drive past. I think it's been several different colours whilst I've known it (25 years): green, orange and now cream. I think!

And a little more on its history:
    https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cambridge-fen-ditton-catholic-church-16238206
  • Options
    TheValiantTheValiant Posts: 1,710

This thread has just been gunned down by the US cops

No it hasn't. They're still in the donut shop........
    Or trying to stop civilians taking matters into their own hands.....
This discussion has been closed.