Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

And now for something completely different – politicalbetting.com

1235»

Comments

• Options
    StuartinromfordStuartinromford Posts: 14,495

Lots of Rishi jibes today, In the interests of balance could I just remind PB that Starmer is a vacuous twat.

Swapping one irresolute numpty for another isnt progress.

Disagree.

For a start, replacing a proven definite failure for an untried probable failure is a move with positive odds. It's the mechanism that lets evolution work.

Then, there's the pour encourager les autres effect. A government that screws up to the extent of the 2019 team simply can't be allowed to continue.

I suspect most people's attitude to SKS is "hey ho he'll have to do". But right now, that might be better than we deserve.
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,758

Lots of Rishi jibes today, In the interests of balance could I just remind PB that Starmer is a vacuous twat.

I'm not voting for him either.

But I expect the Labour government not to be openly corrupt. Not to be grossly incompetent. Not to be deliberately mendacious towards the poorest and sickest people. Not to smash public services and local government as policy. Not to throw business under the bus.

So an improvement on every measure. There is no magic wand, no silver bullet solution. Not being as shit as this lot whilst struggling to fix the mess would be a huge step forward. Even if Sir Keith Donkey isn't the most dynamic of PMs.
    You will be very disappointed.
  • Options
    RochdalePioneersRochdalePioneers Posts: 27,262

Tick tock Rishi, tick tock. You've got until Thursday to pull the trigger.

Rwanda ping pong is Commons today, Lords on Wednesday. So if the game is Peers vs. People, there's just about a window.

But not even Rishi would be dumb enough to run on "vote for me to put untruths into law".

Would he?
    I keep reading excitement from hacks about Rwanda. The idea that the Lords - with most of the outrage from *senior Tory Lords* - will back down quickly is absurd. This not only isn't in the manifesto, it runs contrary to the manifesto as they have pointed out. And makes us an international laughing stock.

Would he? Run a Don't Look Up election for people where they have weaponised stupidity and ignorance for votes?

Rishi's problem is that the easiest decision is indecision, and he is not a decisive dynamic natural politician. But, as the jungle drums are now drumming next to his head and he can see Graham Brady's grin getting wider, he faces two choices.

Cut and run on Thursday? Or be cut and run out in a few weeks?
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,045

But I expect the Labour government not to be openly corrupt. Not to be grossly incompetent. Not to be deliberately mendacious towards the poorest and sickest people. Not to smash public services and local government as policy. Not to throw business under the bus.

So an improvement on every measure. There is no magic wand, no silver bullet solution. Not being as shit as this lot whilst struggling to fix the mess would be a huge step forward. Even if Sir Keith Donkey isn't the most dynamic of PMs.
    You are going to be disappointed.

People were saying the same about Blair's government in 1997, and Bernie's million-pound bung happened within a couple of months. Then there were Mandelson's grifting, Blunkett's corruption, etc, etc.

The problem is that whilst the rosettes are different, many of the politicians are the same in every party. There are many hard-working and conscientious MPs who we rarely get to hear about; Then there are others, most of whom target the top jobs, for whom political ambition matters more than right and wrong. True, if they can align 'right' with their political ambition, cool. But if not, the ambitions trumps right.
  • Options

Disagree.

For a start, replacing a proven definite failure for an untried probable failure is a move with positive odds. It's the mechanism that lets evolution work.

Then, there's the pour encourager les autres effect. A government that screws up to the extent of the 2019 team simply can't be allowed to continue.

I suspect most people's attitude to SKS is "hey ho he'll have to do". But right now, that might be better than we deserve.
    The Tories need kicked out but the replacements arent better. They will simply continue the Sunak policies and in some places make things worse.
  • Options
    RochdalePioneersRochdalePioneers Posts: 27,262

Disagree.

The Tories need kicked out but the replacements arent better. They will simply continue the Sunak policies and in some places make things worse.
    "Worse?

How could it possibly be any worse?

Jehovah! Jehovah!"
  • Options

Disagree.

"Worse?

Jehovah! Jehovah!"
    If, as I expect, Labour get a stonkingly huge majority, then there will be lots of new Labour MPs who were in 'no hope' seats that no-one expected them to win when they were selected. As we've seen in the past, Labour's selection process isn't any better than the Conservatives, and they'll end up with many more like Webbe and O'Mara.

(Though Webbe's Leicester East was not a no-hope seat)
  • Options
    edited March 18

Disagree.

"Worse?

Jehovah! Jehovah!"
    Reeves has no more money than Hunt has, maybe even less now that Hunt is doing give aways, so Labour cant actually spend any more and theyre not the party to cut back on spending. Financially theyre in a hole.

Starmer's a lawyer. He'll simply pass loads more pointless laws which simply lead to the nation clamming up. He'll call it government but its just tinkering at the edges since he has no ideas.

• Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,907

Disagree.

"Worse?

Jehovah! Jehovah!"
    If, as I expect, Labour get a stonkingly huge majority, then there will be lots of new Labour MPs who were in 'no hope' seats that no-one expected them to win when they were selected. As we've seen in the past, Labour's selection process isn't any better than the Conservatives, and they'll end up with many more like Webbe and O'Mara.

Vetting of Parliamentary candidates is a serious weak spot for every party. Even the hundreds of paper candidates still need to be properly vetted.

Most of the idiots in recent years could have been avoided by simply looking at Twitter and Facebook histories, a couple of hours per candidate.
  • Options
    MexicanpeteMexicanpete Posts: 25,229
    edited March 18

People were saying the same about Blair's government in 1997, and Bernie's million-pound bung happened within a couple of months. Then there were Mandelson's grifting, Blunkett's corruption, etc, etc.

The problem is that whilst the rosettes are different, many of the politicians are the same in every party. There are many hard-working and conscientious MPs who we rarely get to hear about; Then there are others, most of whom target the top jobs, for whom political ambition matters more than right and wrong. True, if they can align 'right' with their political ambition, cool. But if not, the ambitions trumps right.
    It's a pretty desperate affair when all that the remaining PB Tories have left is "we may be the most abject and corrupt Government in living memory, but hey, the next lot "might" be even worse, best to stick with the Devil we know".

"More culture wars Vicar?"
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,660

Disagree.

For a start, replacing a proven definite failure for an untried probable failure is a move with positive odds. It's the mechanism that lets evolution work...

So in the next million years or so, we might get a decent PM ?

• Options

Imagine how disappointed you'll be should he prove even semi-competent.
  • Options

It's a pretty desperate affair when all that the remaining PB Tories have left is "we may be the most abject and corrupt Government in living memory, but hey, the next lot "might" be even worse, best to stick with the Devil we know".

Anyone would think that they hate Britain, wishing for its failure.
  • Options

It;s an equally desperate state of affairs when all the PB Lefties have is ramping a man about whom they know nothing, with policies they havent seen and a treasury more empty than Liam Byrne's.

Let's hope the tooth fairy is passing by soon.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

Unlikely
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

If I was a Jew I don’t think I’d feel safe in large parts of london - if I was wearing a skullcap or Star of David necklace, or walking into a synagogue or a Jewish school

Ditto Paris or any number of Western European cities

What a tragic thing we have done

First, most Jews in London do not wear identifying clothing or jewellery, and I doubt they see the inside of a synagogue between weddings and funerals (and bar/bat mitzvahs). Second, have Jewish schools reported an uptick in truancy as pupils cower under their kitchen tables? Have synagogue congregations fallen away? Or have you fallen for mischief-making again?

ETA Paris has been problematic for years, in a way London has not and is not.

I live about 200 yards from the Jewish museum in Camden (now sadly closed). I watched over the years as security there got tighter and more overt. By the end they sometimes had semi-permanent guards

As for london being safe for Jews you maybe missed this video

“A man just attacked Jewish people with a large knife in a Jewish neighbourhood of London. This is absolutely terrifying. Jews are under violent attack everywhere. What brave men holding him off and stopping him hurting anyone.
    @Shomrim”

https://x.com/heidibachram/status/1751979758592684427?s=46&t=bulOICNH15U6kB0MwE6Lfw
    Yes, I did see that video which, not to underplay it, did not seem to be part of an orchestrated attack on anyone in particular. Sadly, you can find examples of knife attacks and threats all over London.
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/golders-green-kosher-supermarket-knife-man-arrested-antisemitism-london-b1135577.html
    Do you think my friends - and Giles Coren - are all lying when they say they feel unsafe and are considering leaving the UK?
    Imagine how unsafe the Palestinians in Gaza must be feeling.
    Life gets unsafe when you start wars
    What a crass and stupid statement. The infants in Gaza weren't signed up Hamas fighters.

Have you made a post today that isn't finished with the signature of an idiot.

Is that the time?
  • Options
    edited March 18

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

If I was a Jew I don’t think I’d feel safe in large parts of london - if I was wearing a skullcap or Star of David necklace, or walking into a synagogue or a Jewish school

First, most Jews in London do not wear identifying clothing or jewellery, and I doubt they see the inside of a synagogue between weddings and funerals (and bar/bat mitzvahs). Second, have Jewish schools reported an uptick in truancy as pupils cower under their kitchen tables? Have synagogue congregations fallen away? Or have you fallen for mischief-making again?

I live about 200 yards from the Jewish museum in Camden (now sadly closed). I watched over the years as security there got tighter and more overt. By the end they sometimes had semi-permanent guards

“A man just attacked Jewish people with a large knife in a Jewish neighbourhood of London. This is absolutely terrifying. Jews are under violent attack everywhere. What brave men holding him off and stopping him hurting anyone.
    @Shomrim”

https://x.com/heidibachram/status/1751979758592684427?s=46&t=bulOICNH15U6kB0MwE6Lfw
    Yes, I did see that video which, not to underplay it, did not seem to be part of an orchestrated attack on anyone in particular. Sadly, you can find examples of knife attacks and threats all over London.
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/golders-green-kosher-supermarket-knife-man-arrested-antisemitism-london-b1135577.html
    Do you think my friends - and Giles Coren - are all lying when they say they feel unsafe and are considering leaving the UK?
    What a crass and stupid statement. The infants in Gaza weren't signed up Hamas fighters.

Is that the time?
    Having a hissy fit today ?
  • Options

Nigelb said:

Unlikely
    You're saying you don't have much of an imagination ?
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

@Shomrim”

Unsafe enough to round up Hamas and hand them over to the IDF yet?
    Like that's practical.

Unarmed children should take the initiative and overthrow a gun-toting death cult.

Where were you people educated? Clown school.
  • Options

Stop being an idiot. I'm not a Tory, and have consistently said that I'm not voting Tory at the next election. Neither have I said that people should vote Tory.

As a response to the point I made in my post, your reply is fairly neanderthal.
  • Options
    nico679nico679 Posts: 4,856
    The Lords won’t block the Rwanda Bill .

Labour have already said that after the Commons vote on those HOL amendments that it will be allowed to pass .

Regardless of the fact it wasn’t in the Tory manifesto and is very controversial the attitude tends to be they have to back down to the elected chamber .
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

@Shomrim”

Is that the time?
    It certainly looks like you might, judging from all your negativity.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

Anyone would think that they hate Britain, wishing for its failure.
    I might suggest you re-read my post that MP was responding to, and re-evaluate your response.
  • Options
    Nigelb said:

Nigelb said:

Unlikely
    Perhaps I dont, but then looking at the facts on the ground rather than wishful thinking Ive found to be a better way forward.

If you were an engineer you would understand that.
  • Options
    FairlieredFairliered Posts: 3,993
    Sandpit said:

Disagree.

"Worse?

Jehovah! Jehovah!"

Vetting of Parliamentary candidates is a serious weak spot for every party. Even the hundreds of paper candidates still need to be properly vetted.

Most of the idiots in recent years could have been avoided by simply looking at Twitter and Facebook histories, a couple of hours per candidate.
    Unfortunately the sorts of party activists in all parties that are on selection committees will read the more extreme tweets and agree with them.
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

@Shomrim”

Is that the time?
    Of course Im negative on Starmer, he hasnt actually said what he will do , and in my view he will be Sunak but with lots of pointless laws.

Just getting rid of a poor PM doesnt make things better unless the replacement is better. There is no evidence that Starmer is.
  • Options

Nigelb said:

Nigelb said:

Unlikely
    Perhaps I dont, but then looking at the facts on the ground rather than wishful thinking Ive found to be a better way forward.

Are you still measuring in thou'? I'm more a "mm" man.
  • Options

Nigelb said:

Nigelb said:

Unlikely

Are you still measuring in thou'? I'm more a "mm" man.
    Depends on the tolerance requirements , I use thou for machining and mm for sheet metal.
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

@Shomrim”

Is that the time?
    Of course Im negative on Starmer, he hasnt actually said what he will do , and in my view he will be Sunak but with lots of pointless laws.

Just getting rid of a poor PM doesnt make things better unless the replacement is better. There is no evidence that Starmer is.
    Starmer will be better than Sunak, if only because he'll have his party mostly behind him. Sunak's party is also behind him,. but Starmer's MPs won't be holding knives... ;)

Starmer will also have a lot of room for maneuver, given how poor the current government have been. I expect 'radical' to be mentioned alot when they're in power.
  • Options
    northern_monkeynorthern_monkey Posts: 1,519
    Oh.

It’s a benefit of Brexit – but only if you’re a manufacturer or distributor of toxic chemicals. For the rest of us, it’s another load we have to carry on behalf of the shysters and corner-cutters who lobbied for the UK to leave the EU.

... While negotiating our exit from the EU, the government repeatedly promised that environmental protections would not be eroded. In 2018, for example, the then environment secretary Michael Gove, in a speech titled Green Brexit, claimed “not only will there be no abandonment of the environmental principles that we’ve adopted in our time in the EU, but indeed we aim to strengthen environmental protection measures”. Such pledges turn out to be as dodgy as a £3 coin with Boris Johnson’s head on it.

... The EU is far from perfect. It has backtracked on some of its own commitments. But at least it’s doing something about chemicals that cause cancers and other illnesses and devastate ecosystems. Since we left the bloc, UK regulators have yet to adopt a single new ban or restriction of a harmful substance. Brings a lump to the throat, this patriotic self-reliance, doesn’t it? Or perhaps to the breast, or stomach, or liver.

In some respects, we’ve even been spiralling backwards. The government has decided that workplace exposure limits on dimethylformamide, and restrictions of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in synthetic sports pitches, of lead in PVC products and of hazardous substances in disposable nappies are “not a priority for action this year”. Part of its reasoning is that it has yet to see evidence that these substances pose a risk that is “specific to Great Britain”. Does their use in the UK presents different risks to their identical use elsewhere? Perhaps the bulldog spirit of this sceptred isle protects us from chemicals that afflict the lesser beings overseas.

... In the EU, there is now a total ban on the use of neonicotinoid pesticides – perhaps better labelled ecocides, thanks to their remarkably wide range of impacts. But every year since we left the EU, the UK government has granted an “emergency” exemption from the supposed ban here, following lobbying by sugar beet producers and the National Farmers Union. In August 2020, British Sugar asked for “no more than three years… to give us time to develop alternatives”. Given that it granted yet another authorisation in 2024, perhaps the government could ask British Sugar’s managing director how his company is getting along. He shouldn’t be hard to find. He’s married to the health secretary.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/mar/18/britain-toxic-chemical-dump-brexit-europe

If I were a Leave voter who considered myself in any way patriotic - who despite all the warnings chose to believe the Leave liars - I would, even if I couldn't bring myself to acknowledge it out loud, be ruminating on (the funnily enough, Brexit-supporting iconoclast) Johnny Rotten's famous question: 'Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?'
  • Options
    RattersRatters Posts: 784

Truman said:

Does anyone feel like Sunak is crafting a narrative that he's been forced into an election?

No. No i don’t.

It’s more likely the press are making far too much of noises off from usual right wing suspects, that going by Rwanda rebellion is about a 5th con MP’s, and ratio of 4:1 bewilderment:intent about this talk removing Sunak.

Polling is Truss at her worse depths, and the budget sent polling backwards - if they hadn’t binned two PMs already in recent years, and there was 18 months to polling day, don’t we all think it would be a certainty Sunak replaced, because he comes across so bad at fronting the band and doing the lead vocal it’s hard to imagine him as leader in a campaign.

I don’t think for a second Tory’s haven’t started writing manifesto yet as claimed. There’s quite a lot of what many PBers last evening called “Sunak holding gun to his head and threatening to pull it” in the papers tonight, but rather than this situation being by design, I think, though it’s a long wait for it, the memoirs will show how much they wanted a May election, and the signs off this we spotted were for real, but polls just didn’t move whatever they tried. This is where TSE previous header was brilliant and spot in - as far as there is swing not roundabouts outside a two party system where now there’s 6 key players, Conservatives have dropped in recent months it seems to Ref, Lab and LDM, all at same time.
    Which brings us to the basis of the Rishi fight back, and reason for an autumn election - the economy coming good.

Reading the front of every paper tonight, they are cherry picking the good bits. And not only that, some good bits, inflation for example, may hit sweet spot spring and early summer and be on rise by late autumn election day alongs with energy costs.

And if you blip out technical recession just as you blipped in, no one is predicting significant growth to fight an election campaign on. OBR 0.8 for whole year is best of the predictions.

forcasts for interest rates is at best 5.25 to 5.0 in June - two more 0.25 taking it to 4.5 by year end. The right direction for a June 2025 general election, but too slow to help with this years?

Correct me where wrong, as some of you know more about the economy than me, but it’s not just inflation that puts pressure on interest rate cut, I understand the government has a big problem with the pound being far too strong right now, as the reason that will be given for interest rates will be kept unchanged till autumn. How can the government sort out the problem of a strong pound hurting the economic fight back?
    Recent us ppi was 0.6% vs 0.3% expectations. Not good fot interest rate cuts. Doubtful if fed will even cut in June now.
    The UK is in a different place than US - our whole economy is different DNA, partly due to difference in proper inflation from the years of printing money - that money wasn’t free, it inflated stock markets, and here in UK house prices too. We are paying more to own homes than they are technically worth but for that inflation.

Baring something extraordinary in worlds oil production and transportation, UK inflation is going to behave differently than US blip upwards, UK inflation will fall consistently in the coming monthly announcements, this will encourage a lot of pressure from politics, Tory MPs and their client press, for slashing of interest rates.

And from PBers too, which is why I’m trying to flag up right now why the BoE will only go slowly, they will consider not just top rate of inflation, but underlying inflation, wage inflation, and the problem of a strong pound.

£ is too strong, beating 90% of currencies, and this is a problem for the government because our economy is weak at the same time meaning inflationary over demand.

So when inflation rate is announced, and PBer’s demand interest rate cut, dig out this post and ask for their thoughts on it. 🤑
    The UK and US are in very different places economically as you mention. I would put the UK as much closer to the Eurozone in having zero or near-zero growth (sometimes slightly positive, other times slightly negative).

Which poses the question, why are UK interest rates aligned with the US and 1% higher than the Eurozone?

Headline inflation will most likely fall below 2% over the next 3 months. Wages and service inflation will remain higher but will follow in due course as people adjust to lower inflation and as business insolvencies grow.

Given the lag before interest rates take effect, I remain of the view that meaningful cuts should start soon. Not all the way back to near-zero, but a little above short-term inflation expectations.

I don't necessarily think that will happen, given the BoE's policy of just copying what the FED does, and the result will be unnecessary economic pain down the line.
  • Options
    Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 33,024
    A Government that doesn't contain any of the current cabinet will axiomatically be better than what we have now, despite the protestations of Hiroo Alanbrooke Onoda et al
  • Options
    Fascinating article.

Hal Malchow Is Going to Die on Thursday. He Has One Last Message for Democrats.
    The pioneering Democratic consultant has been planning his death for decades.
    https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/03/16/hal-malchow-scheduled-death-democrats-00147362
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

@Shomrim”

Is that the time?

Starmer will be better than Sunak, if only because he'll have his party mostly behind him. Sunak's party is also behind him,. but Starmer's MPs won't be holding knives... ;)

Starmer will also have a lot of room for maneuver, given how poor the current government have been. I expect 'radical' to be mentioned alot when they're in power.
    I agree, but thats the spin.

He'll get his 6 month honeymoon as they all do and then he'll have to start delivering. Since he has tried to be all things to all men he'll disappoint a lot of people faster since he cant make all the trade offs. He will no longer have the luxury of standing back and letting Sunak screw up and take the media heat so we'll get to see what he's made of.

But the facts remain he hasnt any more money than Sunak and will be pressed by his supporters for red meat on the table. It is unlikely to be cash in a meaningful way so he'sonly left with legislation. As a lawyer he'll just love that.
  • Options
    Scott_xP said:

A Government that doesn't contain any of the current cabinet will axiomatically be better than what we have now, despite the protestations of Hiroo Alanbrooke Onoda et al

I can see why you stick to cut and paste, the posts you compose yourself dont make any sense
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,013
    Nigelb said:

Nigelb said:

Unlikely
    Need some imagination for that given past experiences. You seem to believe in the tooth fairy and unicorns.
  • Options
    @Alanbrooke can you name a single thing Rishi Sunak has done?
  • Options

He likes helicoptors
  • Options
    bondegezoubondegezou Posts: 7,674

Disagree.

Do you have a political preference yourself, a party to vote for that is neither Conservative or Labour?
  • Options
    bondegezoubondegezou Posts: 7,674

It;s an equally desperate state of affairs when all the PB Lefties have is ramping a man about whom they know nothing, with policies they havent seen and a treasury more empty than Liam Byrne's.

Let's hope the tooth fairy is passing by soon.
    Lots of policies here: https://labour.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Missions-Document-Lets-Get-Britains-Future-Back.pdf

"Keir Starmer: The Biography" is getting good reviews for those who want to know more about the man. Available at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Keir-Starmer-Sunday-Bestselling-Biography/dp/0008661022
  • Options

Scott_xP said:

I can see why you stick to cut and paste, the posts you compose yourself dont make any sense
    Your posts are based on prejudice rather than empirical evidence. Not a good look for an Engineer.

Anyway how's that oil and filter change going?
  • Options
    Scott_xPScott_xP Posts: 33,024
    malcolmg said:

He likes helicoptors
    So does Nicola. They should start a club...
  • Options
    LostPasswordLostPassword Posts: 15,311

New Thread!

• Options
    MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 44,451
    Scott_xP said:

The actual issue is this

Mode 1 : The government ambles along. Whenever they try and do something substantive, such as build more house, the system pushes back. “Brave policy”, “Upsets this demographic” etc. so they abandon that and start playing with fripperies

Mode 2 : The government tries to do something substantive. When they encounter pushback, they bulldoze through.

• Options
    turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 15,206

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

@Shomrim”

Like that's practical.

Unarmed children should take the initiative and overthrow a gun-toting death cult.

I see my point has riled some up. I accept its not a simple thing, but I get sick and tired of Sunils puerile scoreboard posting about Gaza.

The whole situation is ghastly. I am horrified at the deaths. I want it to stop. One route is for Hamas to see sense and surrender. But sadly there are as bad as the Nazis who wanted a defeated Germany to go down in flames with them.

The Israeli response has been savage. Hamas talk about war crimes. Well they would know, wouldn't they.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,499

NEW THREAD

• Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,339

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

@Shomrim”

Like that's practical.

I see my point has riled some up. I accept its not a simple thing, but I get sick and tired of Sunils puerile scoreboard posting about Gaza.

The whole situation is ghastly. I am horrified at the deaths. I want it to stop. One route is for Hamas to see sense and surrender. But sadly there are as bad as the Nazis who wanted a defeated Germany to go down in flames with them.

The Israeli response has been savage. Hamas talk about war crimes. Well they would know, wouldn't they.
    Israel has killed TWENTY times more people in the last 6 MONTHS than Hamas have in the last 16 YEARS.
  • Options

He likes helicoptors
    Scott_xP said:

malcolmg said:

He likes helicoptors
    So does Nicola. They should start a club...
    I doubt he woudl liek being compared to the Dodger
  • Options
    turbotubbsturbotubbs Posts: 15,206

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

@Shomrim”

Like that's practical.

Israel has killed TWENTY times more people in the last 6 MONTHS than Hamas have in the last 16 YEARS.
    How many would Hamas kill if they could?
This discussion has been closed.