Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » How 2010 Lib Dems rate the Conservatives and Labour on key

2»

Comments

• TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    Sun quoting GO hinting that the £26k benefits cap may be lowered...
  • Just for Wee-Timmy:

http://www.education.gov.uk/cgi-bin/schools/performance/school.pl?urn=100700&superview=pri&qtype=LA

The school that I started at in 1974 (after transfering from Turnham) is still maintaining high standards. Not only did I spend most of my primary education there (with Marcel Theroux my peer) but I also chose to undertake voluntary work as a Sixth-Former (which lead to four-years of employment as a support worker, and all whilst studying)!

I'm not sure how much it has changed - 480 pupils aged 3 to 11 suggests it is a lot smaller for square ground-feet - but I am sure us Sarf' Luhn'dahn'ahs don't need Birmingham bigotry to prove that we are capable of being bright. Our intake to Junior school count four-classes in four years; all of which were about 30-pupils! *

Maybe our bigoted drone from 'Funny-Farm, Cheshire' should stop reading 'An Phoblacht' and 'keralabjp.com' and grow-a-pair? What has he to fear from visiting Lews'ham...?

* Hello to Mr Saville, Mrs Mortimer-Lee, Ms Oddie and Mrs Richards!
  • isamisam Posts: 41,118
    surbiton said:

It's curious that tim doesn't seem to be exercised by the photographic antics of Mrs Kinnock (who actually took the selfie) or the President of the United States (who seemed to be lending her a fraternal helping hand, apparently to the disapproval of the First Lady):

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/10/nelson-mandela-world-leaders-selfie

Only Mrs Obama comes out of this with dignity and respect. The Danish PM couldn't contain her excitement [ I am choosing my words carefully ] sitting next to O and DC , well, he just is a public school boy, so what do you expect ?
    Haha

David Cameron is "DC"

Mick Pork just loves to refer to Nigel Farage as NF... *titters*

Barack Obama... "O"
  • richardDoddrichardDodd Posts: 5,472
    edited December 2013
    The PM watches TV with his children .... despicable Tory Toff behaviour....I suppose that might seem rather odd to someone who has never done that.
  • JackW said:

@AveryLP wrote :

"What is Nutella?"

I think you mean who is Nutella ?

I believe it to be a derogatory nickname for the fragrant Nuala - late of this parish.

On inverstigation I discovered that Nuala was actually a man.

Neil...?
  • surbitonsurbiton Posts: 13,549

Dave certainly seems to have solved his problem with women, minorities and the leaders of Europe, all in one picture.

Meanwhile Ed Balls couldn't get a job doing sign language for the ANC.

surbiton said:

It's curious that tim doesn't seem to be exercised by the photographic antics of Mrs Kinnock (who actually took the selfie) or the President of the United States (who seemed to be lending her a fraternal helping hand, apparently to the disapproval of the First Lady):

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/10/nelson-mandela-world-leaders-selfie

Only Mrs Obama comes out of this with dignity and respect. The Danish PM couldn't contain her excitement [ I am choosing my words carefully ] sitting next to O and DC , well, he just is a public school boy, so what do you expect ?
    EdB's sign language works very well. Dave understands it very well indeed. The red face says it all !
  • Whose red face, surbiton? Didn't Mr Balls himself get quite ruddy of cheek the other day? :p
  • foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    Eds Red face certainly is a picture!

Perhaps he should do a selfie, so that he can see why he has become a laughing stock with his Blanchflower style predictions of apocalypse.

surbiton said:

Dave certainly seems to have solved his problem with women, minorities and the leaders of Europe, all in one picture.

Meanwhile Ed Balls couldn't get a job doing sign language for the ANC.

surbiton said:

EdB's sign language works very well. Dave understands it very well indeed. The red face says it all !
  • foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    And who wouldnt forgive Nigella a little dabble with the icing sugar? Only an android would be indifferent to the well preserved national treasure.

The PM watches TV with his children .... despicable Tory Toff behaviour....I suppose that might seem rather odd to someone who has never done that.

• AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 25,160
    Adam was robbed.
  • NEW THREAD
This discussion has been closed.