Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Johnson’s position is holding up well on the betting markets w

2»

Comments

• Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300

I'm afraid I do not follow Twitter but in any case, I am not really sure what the fuss is about on either side. I can't see what difference it makes when, where or even whether Boris dealt with Bannon during the referendum in which we already know Bannon has links to Farage, except that it adds vaguely to the sense that Boris is not answering questions (on anything). Perhaps things will be clearer in the morning.

Evans point is that the text implies close involvement in its drafting - not supported by the video. While discussing things by text is much looser.

Not for the first time, Carole has over-egged her pudding.
    Yes I see that but it looks like bad subbing rather than an integral part of either of CC's linked articles. With or without the "the" Bannon says there was a text conversation about the article. What I meant was that in any case, leaving aside that line, the story does not seem to be very important (in the context of the leadership) since we already know there were links via Farage between Bannon and the anti-EU campaigns, and we also already know Boris is being evasive.

This discussion has been closed.