Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Calling all PB Football Fans!

SystemSystem Posts: 11,730
edited October 2013 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Calling all PB Football Fans!

This is Robert, Mike’s son and the technical administrator for the site. I’d just like to use the site as an advertisement for a business I’m involved in, Crowdscores. The idea is simple: crowdsourced football scores. Fans watching games record goals, and the like, and this means that we have the fastest football scores around.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    OblitusSumMeOblitusSumMe Posts: 9,143
    Do you accept scores for games played with jumpers down at the park?
  • Options
    PlatoPlato Posts: 15,724

Do you accept scores for games played with jumpers down at the park?

Only if badgers are playing.
  • Options
    As a Hearts fan I'll be able to keep you up to speed with the Scottish First Division as of next season!
  • Options
    IOSIOS Posts: 1,450

could you not write a code that pulls these results of twitter?
  • Options
    MikeSmithsonMikeSmithson Posts: 7,382
    If this took off you could see it being a great source of information on election nights. It doesn't just have to be football scores.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,288
    IOS said:

could you not write a code that pulls these results of twitter?

We do that, yes.

• Options
    MikeSmithsonMikeSmithson Posts: 7,382
    edited October 2013
    See the latest Tory ad.

Onto a winner???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSIQ91VO6A8
  • Options
    PlatoPlato Posts: 15,724
    Oh dear me - someone's been on the absinthe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lSIQ91VO6A8
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,039
    The idea behind the Mystic Ed video is perfectly sound, but it's not executed well enough, I think.

However, the idea behind Crowdscores seems very good indeed.

And, if you missed it, the F1 post-race analysis is up here: http://enormo-haddock.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/india-post-race-analysis.html
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,291
    edited October 2013
    She's been a wild Rover for many a year...

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-MP-Charlotte-Leslie-rallies-Bristol/story-19994603-detail/story.html

Goodnight Irene, Hello Charlotte.
  • Options
    Don't rate the Ad.

Anyway - first report - Spurs continue to frustrate and prove reliably unreliable, still 0-0 vs Prescott's army.
  • Options

See the latest Tory ad.

Onto a winner???

No, definitely not. What they say might be absolutely true but that is an awful way to promote it.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,561

See the latest Tory ad.

Onto a winner???

That is embarrassingly bad. Really bad. Thank goodness it is not near an election.

• Options
    Tonbridge and Malling Conservative shortlist:

Edward Argar (Westminster Cllr)
    Vicky Atkins (Gloucestershire PCC candidate)
    Chris Philp (Hampstead & Kilburn 2010 candidate)
    Thomas Tugendhat (former army officer)
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,876
    Tory ad absolutely dire - even worse than the Cameron chameleon ad - and that's saying something....
  • Options

Tory ad absolutely dire - even worse than the Cameron chameleon ad - and that's saying something....

Hmm... it's so so bad, perhaps it's a deliberate strategy OR it's a school project from one of Mr. Gove's free-schools so cost them nothing?

• Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    edited October 2013
    Labour are due to select their candidate in Ilford North today.

It's one of those Labour targets where the LD vote isn't very high compared to the Tory majority: 5,924 votes vs 5,404 putting it almost at the bottom of this list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At91c3wX1Wu5dE0wZTMyZW1nYko1TE15MDVJVF8zYXc#gid=0
  • Options
    Miss Vance, I disagree.

A bad ad, but the basic premise is sound. It's the execution that's lacking. Chameleon failed on both grounds.
  • Options
    AndreaParma_82AndreaParma_82 Posts: 4,714
    edited October 2013
    Ilford North was one of the Unite's main targets because their London political committee chair is shortlisted

Ealing Central and Acton is also scheduled for today
  • Options
    Yvonne Ridley trying to claim that Muslims could swing Scottish Independence Referendum
    http://www.scotsman.com/news/yvonne-ridley-muslim-vote-could-swing-referendum-1-3159761
  • Options

Ilford North was one of the Unite's main targets because their London political committee chair is shortlisted

Ealing Central and Acton is also scheduled for today

I had it down as 2nd November. They must have changed the date.
  • Options
    Tory Ad waving his hands around and flapping just like De Gea...
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300
    DavidL said:

See the latest Tory ad.

Onto a winner???

That is embarrassingly bad. Really bad. Thank goodness it is not near an election.

Is it supposed to be halloween-themed, in which case, is there an American (where halloween is a big deal) running loose in Central Office?
  • Options
    @Andy....me too....I thought we already were in November! Ops....
  • Options
    JohnLoonyJohnLoony Posts: 1,790
    I don't care who scores when for whichever football team in whatever football match or who wins or loses, as long as Garez Beyl is still beautiful.
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,161
    On topic, that's awesome - do you have an API?
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,263

See the latest Tory ad.

Onto a winner???

No, definitely not. What they say might be absolutely true but that is an awful way to promote it.
    As ever with adverts, you need to think of the target audience. This ad may not appeal to you or me, but there might be one person out there who'll think it's the best thing (s)he's ever seen.

And yes, it'll only be one person. If they allow TVs into Broadmoor.
  • Options

Miss Vance, I disagree.

A bad ad, but the basic premise is sound. It's the execution that's lacking. Chameleon failed on both grounds.

Other way round imo. There are two premises which are wrong. One is that official statistics trump personal experience of the economy -- people know if they are better or worse off, and there is not much point trying to convince them otherwise. The second is that halloween matters over here.

On execution, if you are a halloween-obsessed fan of The Simpsons "treehouse of horror" reruns, then the Tory advert is not as bad as it otherwise looks.
  • Options
    Halloween is bloody awful.
  • Options
    SMukeshSMukesh Posts: 1,650
    Really well targeted ad as it`s aimed at idiots!
  • Options

Miss Vance, I disagree.

Other way round imo. There are two premises which are wrong. One is that official statistics trump personal experience of the economy -- people know if they are better or worse off, and there is not much point trying to convince them otherwise. The second is that halloween matters over here.

On execution, if you are a halloween-obsessed fan of The Simpsons "treehouse of horror" reruns, then the Tory advert is not as bad as it otherwise looks.
    Are people better off or worse off? More to the point, what do they think is the direction of travel?

Anecdotally, most people we know are better off, but that may be because we don't know many diversity ch co-ordinators, etc.
  • Options
    saddenedsaddened Posts: 2,245
    Fortunately very few people will ever see the ad. It's very poor.
  • Options
    SMukesh said:

Well It's true that it's aimed at those who believe what Balls says, so you are right.

• Options
    SMukeshSMukesh Posts: 1,650
    saddened said:

SMukesh said:

Well It's true that it's aimed at those who believe what Balls says, so you are right.

1)We are still -2.5%,so prediction number 1 is correct.
    2)Million public sector jobs have gone and more part-time,zero hours and self-employed jobs with wages falling in comparison to inflation for 39 out of 40 months that Cameron has been PM.
    3) Darling suggested a slower pace of deficit reduction halving the deficit in 4 years which Balls maintained after 2010.Osborne pledged to eliminate the deficit in 4 years and most certainly he`ll not achieve even Darling`s target-Prediction 3 is correct.
  • Options
    SMukesh said:

saddened said:

SMukesh said:

As you rightly pointed out aimed at idiots.

1)We are still -2.5%,so prediction number 1 is correct.
    2)Million public sector jobs have gone and more part-time,zero hours and self-employed jobs with wages falling in comparison to inflation for 39 out of 40 months that Cameron has been PM.
    3) Darling suggested a slower pace of deficit reduction halving the deficit in 4 years which Balls maintained after 2010.Osborne pledged to eliminate the deficit in 4 years and most certainly he`ll not achieve even Darling`s target-Prediction 3 is correct.
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    @GdnPolitics: Plebgate officers should apologise to Andrew Mitchell, says police chief http://t.co/Hjv9KeFMUa
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    edited October 2013
    The reinstatement of two Labour Party members following allegations of vote-rigging by the Unite union in a parliamentary selection contest in Falkirk forced Ed Miliband to make an embarrassing retreat last night.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-falkirk-row-ed-miliband-retreats-over-allegations-against-unite-union-after-voterigging-claims-withdrawn-8802613.html

Conman Ed capitulating to the unions - can only be good for Ed...?
  • Options
    CarolaCarola Posts: 1,805
    Just been down the beach... #stormageddon!

Blimey, that ad looks like something someone sent in to Tony Hart.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633

The reinstatement of two Labour Party members following allegations of vote-rigging by the Unite union in a parliamentary selection contest in Falkirk forced Ed Miliband to make an embarrassing retreat last night.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-falkirk-row-ed-miliband-retreats-over-allegations-against-unite-union-after-voterigging-claims-withdrawn-8802613.html

I wonder if Owen Jones etc still want dupED to apologise to Unite after reading the ST ?

Ed has been outmuscled by Unite at every turn.
  • Options
    A great idea to extend this to election results. Just think, we'll be the very first to know when there is a Scottish Tory surge and seat after seat in Edinburgh falls to the Conservatives.
  • Options

A great idea to extend this to election results. Just think, we'll be the very first to know when there is a Scottish Tory surge and seat after seat in Edinburgh falls to the Conservatives.

...and the first to collect the winnings. Sounds great :-)
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,380
    Robert - don't know anything about football, sorry, but good luck!

The advert - had forgotten about Halloween, but don't really get the link even now - perhaps I should watch more Simpsons reruns? The graphics have an agreeably retro flavour - I remember doing something like that when I learned to programme some decades ago.

LOL.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,876

Miss Vance, I disagree.

Surely the intention is to show that the ads subjects are incompetent amateurs, not its creators..?
  • Options
    @faisalislam: Just reading independent's story re: tax avoidance and energy companies and "Eurobond" exemption: interesting but: http://t.co/UoyHdpilYD

@faisalislam: ... particularly intrigued by presence of Teachers' plan as part owners of scotia gas: ie providing pension returns to Ontario's teachers

@faisalislam: So if Indy right, scotia gas minimises UK tax & raises UK prices, so as to maximise returns for retired schoolteachers in Toronto...
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

I wonder if Owen Jones etc still want dupED to apologise to Unite after reading the ST ?

Ed has been outmuscled by Unite at every turn.
    'outmuscled' hmm, possibly? - But at least a more accurate version of events surrounding Falkirk is now in the media.

No doubt conman Ed will take full advantage of this to state his version of events. – Starting with his investigation report which he continues to sit on.
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    Its not so bad. just seen a sailing yacht going out onto the Solent, admittedly with storm jib up!
    tim said:

Sky News reckon Dave is holding emergency meetings on how to save the South Coast from hurricanes and floods

I assume they'll be working out which beach to lie him down on.

• Options
    Funny Mike S tweet - comparesYouGov trust tracker poll for the BBC (61%) with "leading Conservative politicians" (21%). (Leading Labour politicians manage a mighty 23%, but at least we're not moaning about the BBC three times a week.)

Thanks to Carola for the #Stormageddon tip - loads of people taking the piss - "Aaargh the tornado has struck" (picture of twig on the ground) Possibly will look different tomorrow though.
  • Options

Thanks to Carola for the #Stormageddon tip - loads of people taking the piss - "Aaargh the tornado has struck" (picture of twig on the ground) Possibly will look different tomorrow though.

This is no laughing matter NP – don’t you know that a force 12 could lead to earth quakes..!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Last week I had a ride on the Thames cable car and I'm wondering what they're going to do about the high winds that are forecast: obviously it won't be operating but maybe they'll have to actually take the cable cars down altogether because just having them up there stationary might be dangerous.
  • Options

Funny Mike S tweet - comparesYouGov trust tracker poll for the BBC (61%) with "leading Conservative politicians" (21%). (Leading Labour politicians manage a mighty 23%, but at least we're not moaning about the BBC three times a week.)

Trust and big guy v the little guy is what's driving the polling imo. Said on the last thread that pertinent to the BBC - which should be obvious to anyone not blinded with bias hysteria.

No trains in the morning on the Brighton line.
  • Options
    Anyone found that swastika in that new MUFC logo yet?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-24691368
  • Options
    AveryLPAveryLP Posts: 7,815
    tim said:

I've just seen a blonde child blown out of a gypsies arms, trying to work out whether this is good or bad news.

Neither. It's a sick fantasy.

• Options
    dr_spyn said:

Anyone found that swastika in that new MUFC logo yet?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-24691368

I hate United as much as the next man, but that really is pathetic. Some people just love being offended, I guess.

• Options
    fitalassfitalass Posts: 4,279
    Look on the bright side Max, you could be a Rangers fan reporting on games in the Scottish Second Division. :)

As a Hearts fan I'll be able to keep you up to speed with the Scottish First Division as of next season!

• Options
    Wes Streeting wins Ilford North Labour selection beating Mike Hedges, Mandy Richards and David Edgar.

Progreess defeats Unite.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    No. It's definitely the right strategy to attack and undermine Ed Miliband and Ed Balls on their lack of economic credibility, but this cheap and nasty video fails on all levels. Bin it now, its that bad.

See the latest Tory ad.

Onto a winner???

• Options
    I believe Labour have 9 battleground seats yet to fill now

Kingswood
    Bradford East
    Dewsbury
    Brent Central
    Keighley
    Harrow East
    Ealing Central and Acton
    Cleethorpes
    Brigg & Goole
  • Options
    1-0 Chelsea.
  • Options
    Not sure if already posted, but Wikipedia already has the Czech election results:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_legislative_election,_2013

- amazing swing to the new ANO movement, which is basically a centrist throw-the-rascals out party. Looks like a Social Democrat-ANO coaition, maybe with Christian Democrats. The current conservative government has been virtually annihilated.

I wonder if UKIP would actually be doing even better if it was PURELY a protest party, untrammelled by EU withdrawal or other policy proposals. The mood in the air across the West seems very much open to this sort of approach.

Meanwgile, in Georgia, the government candidate in the Presidential election is coasting to victory. Not sure the left-right axis is relevant here, but he's probably best described as moderate in the context.
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    Amazing scenes at #Stormageddon
    Don't go down to the woods tonight. LOL
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,955
    "1-0 Chelsea."

It's nice watching two grown up teams both full of class-City just slightly more so despite the score.
  • Options
    dr_spyn said:

1-0 Chelsea.

@faisalislam
    Siberia 1 Abu Dhabi 0 in #elPlastico

• Options
    @DrS

"Anyone found that swastika in that new MUFC logo yet?"

Not obvious......
  • Options

Wes Streeting wins Ilford North Labour selection beating Mike Hedges, Mandy Richards and David Edgar.

Progreess defeats Unite.

Streeting is a former president of the NUS (according to Wikipedia) -- as was Jack Straw who is to retire at the next election. A pleasing symmetry.
  • Options
    Just found the inspiration for the Tories latest ad. Nice one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozp8uwUWtBY
  • Options
    *goes out into storm for crisps*
  • Options
    Game on! Man City 1-1 Chelsea
  • Options
    Carola said:

*goes out into storm for crisps*

We’ve invited friends over for the evening – if we get cut off from civilisation tonight.

we’re gonna eat them.

• Options
    fitalass said:
    Damn it. One of my all time favourites

:-(
  • Options
    Telegraph - French scrap savings tax after violent Brittany protest
    " A panic-stricken French government on Sunday climbed down on its latest savings tax on middle classes over fears of a violent revolt over tax hikes.

The decision to shelve a retroactive tax on home loan, employee and equity savings plans came a day after a protester had his hand ripped off in violent clashes in Brittany against another new "eco-tax" on freight lorries.

French football clubs, meanwhile, are holding crisis talks with President François Hollande on Thursday after calling a strike to protest against paying a 75 per cent "super tax" on players earning more than a million euros (£854,000).

Since his election last May, Mr Hollande's government has pushed through more than 80 new tax rises while introducing austerity measures in an attempt to meet its deficit reduction commitments to the European Union."
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,255
    Well the normal gusty autumn wind has allowed me to dry on my washing line several loads of washing.

I have to give a talk to the Japanese at 7 am tomorrow so will heading into town at c. 5:45 am and will report back on any hysterical weather people I see........
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,590
    What an absolutely shockingly toe-curlingly embarrassingly useless useless ad.

Plus it didn't work the first five times I tried to watch it.

Message is sound, as has been noted before; the last three seconds "Same Old Labour" we will be seeing a _lot_ more of over the next few months but really, what a pile of crap.

But then again perhaps I'm not the target demographic for this kind of bollocks media channel thing.
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,255
  • Options
    Mine too, Transformer remains one of my all time favourite Albums. :(

fitalass said:
    Damn it. One of my all time favourites

:-(
  • Options
    Tim_BTim_B Posts: 7,669
    in the other kind of football, NFL, there's a long standing historical stat that west coast teams playing an early game on the east coast (1pm) lose about 2/3 of the time.

With games now being played in London - 3 this season, 4 next - today we have a west coast team (49ers, 8 hour time difference) playing an east coast team (Jags, 5 hour time difference) in an early game.

It's early days in London games yet but it'll be interesting to see if the stat holds up over time.
  • Options
    maaarshmaaarsh Posts: 3,391
    Joe Hart.

ho ho ho
  • Options
    Oh dear, glum faces in our house right now. Man City 1-2 Chelsea
  • Options
    fitalass said:

Here’s something to cheer you up…!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477810/Im-deeply-usnsuited-Speakers-wife-Sally-Bercow-tells-know-claims-wants-to-anonymous.html

• Options
    No more sangrias in the park. RIP.
  • Options
    tim said:
    Great choice Tim. I am sure lots of people will be posting up "Walk on the Wild Side" and "Perfect Day" links this evening. But for me the New York album showed Lou at his bitter best. This is the opening track from the album. RIP to a man who was a real poet as well as a musician.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV86pwOnm4w

• Options
    Stormaggeddon is getting on my tits. Sky News are covering it "Live, from 6am" tomorrow. What if it's a damp squib?

I'm just about to head off to work. I'm expecting a busy night, telling home owners at 3am that we can't repair their chimney stack, or reroof their conservatory.
    A bit of wind and rain, and the country shuts down!
  • Options
    BRING IT ON!
  • Options

"Great choice Tim. I am sure lots of people will be posting up "Walk on the Wild Side""

No Lou Reed song has better lyrics than 'Walk on the Wild Side'. I'm not sure anyone's does.
  • Options

Twitter full of the Dunkirk spirit.
    "I've just panic-bought steak and doughnuts."
    "The good thing is it will clear the route for HS2."
    "Dorothy gets blown into Oz "Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore" * the wicked witch's racist van passes by "Go Home Dorothy!" "

But keep the cats in, plato! Might turn genuinely nasty overnight...

• Options

Stormaggeddon is getting on my tits. Sky News are covering it "Live, from 6am" tomorrow. What if it's a damp squib?

I'm just about to head off to work. I'm expecting a busy night, telling home owners at 3am that we can't repair their chimney stack, or reroof their conservatory.

You are Michael Fish and I claim my five isobars!
  • Options

BRING IT ON!

You are Wendy Alexander, and I claim my £5 in Scottish notes.

• Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,044
    Not so windy up here in North Derbyshire.
  • Options
    NextNext Posts: 826
    tim said:

@Southam

You'll like this

@MediocreDave: Cheaper to rent in Barcelona and commute to London than rent in London http://t.co/hdzJMoAjku

Only if you spend hours on RyanAir each day.

It would be better to just rent somewhere else around London and commute.
  • Options
    Right, I'm heading out. I may be gone for some time. Be careful out there.
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,629
    edited October 2013
    tim said:

This is no normal wind and rain, this is South East wind and rain, like the fearsome one inch of snow in London which takes on epic proportions as journalists fight their way back into Norrthern Line stations after almost slipping slightly on Tottenham Court Road
    Northern line, small case 'l'.:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Northern_line_mixed_case_line_diag.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_line
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,416
    edited October 2013
    Iain Duncan Smith MP ‏@IDS_MP 45m
    GOVERNMENT ADVICE: If your home is in the path of the storm, head to your second or third home for safety. #ukstorm

(for all his fans, RT-ed by James Kelly btw)
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,590

tim said:

This is no normal wind and rain, this is South East wind and rain, like the fearsome one inch of snow in London which takes on epic proportions as journalists fight their way back into Norrthern Line stations after almost slipping slightly on Tottenham Court Road

Not exactly a virulent anti-left point I accept, Sunil, but it feels like you're coming back to us.
  • Options
    Trust Sally Bercow to talk about wanting to be anonymous in a newspaper. :)

fitalass said:

Here’s something to cheer you up…!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477810/Im-deeply-usnsuited-Speakers-wife-Sally-Bercow-tells-know-claims-wants-to-anonymous.html

• Options
    LOL
    Twitter
    Iain Duncan Smith MP ‏@IDS_MP 9h
    Labour Voters! Don't forget to put your clocks back to 1974

Iain Duncan Smith MP ‏@IDS_MP 45m
    GOVERNMENT ADVICE: If your home is in the path of the storm, head to your second or third home for safety. #ukstorm

(for all his fans, RT-ed by James Kelly btw)

• Options
    philiphphiliph Posts: 4,704
    Film The Perfect Storm just starting on ITV2

How's that for programming.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Good evening, everyone.

http://www.espn.co.uk/india/motorsport/story/132251.html

"Lotus appeared to warn Raikkonen over the pit-to-car radio and Boullier said he would sit his drivers down in Abu Dhabi to discuss the issue. "

Hmm. Actually, they told him to move out of the ****ing way. Raikkonen replied by telling them not to shout (it's up on Youtube, but will probably get taken down fairly soon).

One wonders how popular an alternative audio option of Raikkonen's radio during the race would be.

Also, Ladbrokes has the 2014 Constructors market up. Nothing too tempting, the top teams are all short. But, if Hulkenberg goes to Lotus then that might prove intriguing at 15. Whilst the rumours strongly suggest Mercedes will be ahead in terms of horsepower, engine efficiency will be crucial as well.

It'll be interesting to see how Ricciardo does. According to something I read today Newey and Horner wanted Alonso, whereas Mateschitz[sp] wanted Ricciardo because he went through the Young Driver Programme.
  • Options
    tim said:

@Sunil

It may be an urban myth that Inuit have 100 words for snow, but people who live in the South East have one sentence that covers small amounts of snow, rain or wind.
    "can I go home early please I'm going to wet myself"

@tim
    The "house" style of London Underground is to write "line" with small-case "l".
  • Options
    TOPPING said:

tim said:

Not exactly a virulent anti-left point I accept, Sunil, but it feels like you're coming back to us.
    Blatant pro-Labour bias on the London Underground:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/howardlake/4440588147/
This discussion has been closed.