Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » 2019 becomes favourite for year of next general election as pu

1235»

Comments

• Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,168
    Pulpstar said:

I wonder if any of the Lib Dems might vote for or abstain on the deal. Thinking Stephen Lloyd here mainly.

Lloyd has said he would back the Deal
  • Options
    TOPPINGTOPPING Posts: 41,403

TOPPING said:

Pulpstar said:

Jesus. May continues to desperately fish for a form of words to reassure anyone that she has a clue what is going on

You voted to leave. We're leaving.

Are you not entertained, is this not why you are here :) ?
    Faaarrrknelll I forgot that Rochie was a Leaver.

A classic one at that - super-wedged up enjoying seeing the proles suffer the consequences of his vote which will leave him untouched if perhaps slightly amused.
    I wish I was super wedged up - I enjoyed a good salary and negotiated a good exit deal with my now previous employer, but sitting here needing to find a job at some point in the next year or so I wouldn't describe my approach to Brexit chaos as "I'm alright jack".

I - in error - reached a judgement that as we would inevitably leave the core EU that we should do it on our own terms rathwr than theirs. What I forgot to factor in was the gross stupidity of millions of voters and many politicians
    Have you not been paying attention to politics and politicians for the past [insert decadal time frame]?
  • Options
    FF43FF43 Posts: 15,798

May does not sound like a woman on the ropes...

May is at the Martin Luther stage. Here I stand. I can do no other.

The offer to Remainers is that we keep some of the stuff we already have. To Leavers: we're definitively OUT.
  • Options
    FF43FF43 Posts: 15,798

The offer to Remainers is that we keep some of the stuff we already have. To Leavers: we're definitively OUT.
  • Options
    RecidivistRecidivist Posts: 4,679
    FF43 said:

That's not a great offer to remainers.
  • Options
    Just seen the news re Plato. Very sad to read it. We often have no idea of the age of posters and can guess wildly wrongly. 51 is no age to go.
This discussion has been closed.