Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Who will be Time person of the year 2018?

Comments

• Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,001
    MaxPB said:

edb said:

Let's not pretend the mobile providers did this out of the goodness of their hearts. It was because of the EU rule and they have tried to make a virtue out of the necessity. However, it should be fairly easy to shame them into keeping the policy, in the 21st century.

Three introduced free overseas roaming ages before the EU, it's an area of competition for the major networks. It's the MVNOs that will be the most likely to cut it but they serve customers looking for cheap deals so it will be a choice after that.
    Wasn't Three's free international roaming only on networks owned (or co-owned) by Hutchison though? (Plus the US, IIRC.)

I would have thought that exiting the EU will allow a greater range of plans, and therefore more flexibility for consumers. (If you don't want 'free' roaming, you might be able to get a slightly cheaper plan.)

That being said, they will also use algorithims to work out which of their customers are least likely to switch, and then - post-Brexit - put them on plans that do charge for roaming, because they are profit maximising entities, and that is the logical thing to do.
  • Options
    ReggieCideReggieCide Posts: 4,312

malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

Anarchist protestors target Jacob Rees Mogg, his children and nanny outside his London home

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45501004

Desperate stuff harassing children, what kind of lowlifes are they.
    Friends of Burgon, McDonnell and Piers Corbyn...

says it all really
    The prat wasn't even targeting JRM but, it seems, his kids. Why did JRM not send everyone else inside and stay himself if he wanted to?
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,001
    malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

Anarchist protestors target Jacob Rees Mogg, his children and nanny outside his London home

When did JRM harass children??? I think you're going overboard with your criticism Mr G.
  • Options

Most important news story of the day for the vast majority of PBers:

Cornwall Council adds apostrophe to Land's End

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-45499594

Operation @SeanT progressing nicely - Newquay branch captured - on film! - today, adding to Falmouth and Gunnislake branches yesterday, just Penzance, St Ives and Looe left. Slumming it in Plymouth till Friday afternoon :)
    I visited Falmouth, St Ives and Penzance in 1976!
  • Options
    Toms said:

I nominate the Mr. Smith who went to Washington. We certainly need such a one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Smith_Goes_to_Washington

Well it won't be Henry Cavill - Warner Bros have dumped him as Superman....just when you thought they couldn't screw up the DC Universe any further.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6159915/Henry-Cavill-hangs-Superman-cape-Warner-Bros-rules-future-appearances.html
  • Options
    FF43FF43 Posts: 15,722
    Swiss consumers in 2016 were charged an average* of 60CHF (CA £45) per GB for data roaming in the EU. I wouldn't count on free roaming post Brexit. The prices include higher wholesale costs.

* In bundle usage is counted as "free" but you pay for it indirectly through through the price of the bundle

https://www.bakom.admin.ch/bakom/en/homepage/telecommunication/facts-and-figures/statistical-observatory/roaming/prices-for-international-voice-roaming-services.html#-1823948220
  • Options
    Big_G_NorthWalesBig_G_NorthWales Posts: 60,298
    edited September 2018
    Scott_P said:
    You just have to wonder what planet they are on.

There is only one deal being negotiated and TM will put it before the HOC in due course. I read that the EU are planning a special November signing ceremony for the deal which seems to imply agreement on its way

Also tonight reports the EU are tweaking the Irish border issue
  • Options
    FoxyFoxy Posts: 44,649
    On topic, allowing for the Americo-centicity of Time that Colin Kaepernick and Meghan Markle are quite likely winners, particularly if she has a honeymoon baby.
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    *rolls eyes*

Really? Really?

*rolls eyes again*
  • Options
    FF43 said:

Swiss consumers in 2016 were charged an average* of 60CHF (CA £45) per GB for data roaming in the EU. I wouldn't count on free roaming post Brexit. The prices include higher wholesale costs.

* In bundle usage is counted as "free" but you pay for it indirectly through through the price of the bundle

https://www.bakom.admin.ch/bakom/en/homepage/telecommunication/facts-and-figures/statistical-observatory/roaming/prices-for-international-voice-roaming-services.html#-1823948220

Two UK suppliers have already said free roaming will continue post Brexit
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,125

Most important news story of the day for the vast majority of PBers:

Cornwall Council adds apostrophe to Land's End

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-45499594

Operation @SeanT progressing nicely - Newquay branch captured - on film! - today, adding to Falmouth and Gunnislake branches yesterday, just Penzance, St Ives and Looe left. Slumming it in Plymouth till Friday afternoon :)
    I visited Falmouth, St Ives and Penzance in 1976!
    It's not changed....
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,671

Sky - Roaming charges back if no deal

Mind you seeing Faisal Islam traduced by the CAA over grounding flights was very satisfying. He needs to apologise for his nonsense but I am not holding my breath

I suspect we could cope with that. We did for many years with only minor grumbling
    And now Sky have had to say that a couple of UK providers have said they will not re-instate roaming charges. You could not make it up
    well Sky clearly did!
    Experts at it
    You criticise Sky so often Big_G, why do you still bother watching it?
  • Options

FF43 said:

Two UK suppliers have already said free roaming will continue post Brexit
    Talk, unlike roaming, is free.
  • Options

Sky - Roaming charges back if no deal

Mind you seeing Faisal Islam traduced by the CAA over grounding flights was very satisfying. He needs to apologise for his nonsense but I am not holding my breath

I suspect we could cope with that. We did for many years with only minor grumbling
    And now Sky have had to say that a couple of UK providers have said they will not re-instate roaming charges. You could not make it up
    well Sky clearly did!
    Experts at it
    You criticise Sky so often Big_G, why do you still bother watching it?
    I like the format but they are so pro remain and have no balance. Even tonight Islam was talking about the grounding of planes despite being rubbished by the CAA and now they have rolled out Heseltine
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,929
    edited September 2018

malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

says it all really
    Ian Bone from Class War. Nothing to do with Labour or even Momentum this one to be fair.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

says it all really
    Ian Bone from Class War. Nothing to do with Labour or even Momentum this one to be fair.
    They appear on the same protests, stand behind the same banners - there might not be official links - but there are very clear connections nonetheless.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Apologies if already posted:
    "Europe Elects
    @EuropeElects
    UK, ICM Research poll:
    CON-ECR: 42% (+2)
    LAB-S&D: 39% (-1)
    LDEM-ALDE: 8%
    UKIP-EFDD: 4% (-2)
    GREENS-G/EFA: 3% (+1)
    Field worKk 7/09/18 – 9/09/18
    Sample size: 2,051"

Purple to Blue

Red to Green
  • Options

AndyJS said:

Apologies if already posted:
    "Europe Elects
    @EuropeElects
    UK, ICM Research poll:
    CON-ECR: 42% (+2)
    LAB-S&D: 39% (-1)
    LDEM-ALDE: 8%
    UKIP-EFDD: 4% (-2)
    GREENS-G/EFA: 3% (+1)
    Field worKk 7/09/18 – 9/09/18
    Sample size: 2,051"

Purple to Blue

Red to Green
    In the circumstances that is a good poll for the conservatives

And of course holidays are over
  • Options
    It's worth running through the economics of roaming. EU telcos are obliged to cap wholesale charges to €6 per GB (down to €2.50 by 2022) . I'm on a £9 per month mobile contract that comes with 4GB of data. My provider loses substantially when I use my full allowance in the EU.

Come Brexit, EU telcos will want to recoup their losses by charging much higher wholesale prices. UK telcos won't want to eat the cost anymore on behalf of their subscribers.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    edited September 2018
    Yesterday I put a £20 bet on India at 500/1. At one point I was being offered £1,400 cash out but didn't take it. That's stupidity for you.
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 595
    Wouldn't be surprised if they went for Kaepernick even though the initial protest was two years ago and has largely fizzled out.
  • Options
    TomsToms Posts: 2,478
  • Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826
    edited September 2018
    FF43 said:

It's worth running through the economics of roaming. EU telcos are obliged to cap wholesale charges to €6 per GB (down to €2.50 by 2022) . I'm on a £9 per month mobile contract that comes with 4GB of data. My provider loses substantially when I use my full allowance in the EU.

Come Brexit, EU telcos will want to recoup their losses by charging much higher wholesale prices. UK telcos won't want to eat the cost anymore on behalf of their subscribers.

Sorry but why on Earth would an average UK consumer use their full allowance in the EU? I highly doubt there are many consumers that fit that profile.
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    I think she has the Brexiteers cornered now. We'll look back on Tezza as the political colossus who crushed the saboteurs - but not the ones she was assumed to be crushing at the time.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Yesterday I put a £20 bet on India at 500/1. At one point I was being offered £1,400 cash out but didn't take it. That's stupidity for you.

Ouch! To be fair, Rashid suddenly morphing into Shane Warne would have been quite difficult to foresee.
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    Leave Councils will moan but they are not the electorate
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

says it all really
    They appear on the same protests, stand behind the same banners - there might not be official links - but there are very clear connections nonetheless.
    I think you underestimate the factionalism of the hard left. Class War and Ian Bone are not Corbynistas:

https://twitter.com/radowitzky57/status/913387036991787013?s=19
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    A couple of questions some of you Con members may know the answer to:

1. Does Theresa know how many letters there currently are lodged with the 1922 committee?
    2. Does Graham Brady make sure MPs who wrote letters, say, 6 months or more earlier, still want a confidence vote?
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Pulpstar said:

malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

says it all really
    I think you underestimate the factionalism of the hard left. Class War and Ian Bone are not Corbynistas:

I didn't say that Bone was a Corbynista - just that there are links of various sorts.
  • Options

AndyJS said:

Ouch! To be fair, Rashid suddenly morphing into Shane Warne would have been quite difficult to foresee.
    As Jimmy Anderson turned to run up 'I said take his middle wicket out Jimmy' which he promptly did

My wife said 'how on earth did you know he was going to do that'

'Genius' I replied
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    It just will not wash now. The die is set
  • Options

FF43 said:

Sorry but why on Earth would an average UK consumer use their full allowance in the EU? I highly doubt there are many consumers that fit that profile.
    It's not difficult to use up your full data allowance in one visit. I doubt my provider makes much profit off me overall. It will be relying on the customers who never go to the EU. It's the reason why post Brexit telcos won't want to eat roaming charges as a "product differentiator". They will attract too many of the wrong kind of loss making customer. At the moment all telcos have to eat roaming charges so there's no reason to move to another to get free roaming.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Pulpstar said:

malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

says it all really

What happened to the "10 days that will shake London" last Oktober (sic)? I must have missed it.
  • Options

AndyJS said:

As Jimmy Anderson turned to run up 'I said take his middle wicket out Jimmy' which he promptly did

'Genius' I replied
    It wasn't that bad a test for a dead rubber!
  • Options

What if we get to November and Boris Johnson explicitly says that the Brexit deal is a humiliation and we'd be better off stopping Brexit altogether?
  • Options

Scott_P said:
    Eh ?
  • Options

AndyJS said:

'Genius' I replied
    The whole series has been a great advert for test cricket. What other sport has such swings of firtune in (almost) every match? I went to the first day at Southampton and by mid-afternoon it looked odds-on that England were going to lose that one.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Scott_P said:
    It'll be interesting to see whether their warnings of Armageddon come to anything. Nobody will ever listen to them again if they don't.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Scott_P said:
    Eh ?
    We are within weeks of a deal. Of course there are genuine concerns but nothing is going to change where we are at now. The only benefit is likely to be that leaving on WTO is extinguished
  • Options

What if we get to November and Boris Johnson explicitly says that the Brexit deal is a humiliation and we'd be better off stopping Brexit altogether?
    And it will confirm to the nation he is bonkers
  • Options

Foxy said:

Pulpstar said:

malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

says it all really

What happened to the "10 days that will shake London" last Oktober (sic)? I must have missed it.
    Ian Bone often over estimates his own following and popularity.

I think he was planning a centenary celebration of the Bolshevik revolution, but nobody came.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Scott_P said:
    It'll be interesting to see whether their warnings of Armageddon come to anything. Nobody will ever listen to them again if they don't.
    Their warnings are predicated on 'no deal' which, hopefully, is unlikely.
  • Options
    stodgestodge Posts: 12,855

Scott_P said:
    The last time I looked, local authorities have to provide services to people irrespective of whether said people voted LEAVE or REMAIN.

Local Councils have to plan for these things - you may be satisfied with "Everything will be all right. Trust Theresa." but I'm not and neither will any other organisation or indeed anyone with a functioning brain cell be satisfied.

Prudent private and public organisations carry out risk assessments and contingency planning on a daily basis. It is their responsibility to ensure the basic services continue to operate and assess anything which might interrupt that from floods to riots to significant changes in public policy.

The impacts of a "No Deal" departure from the EU are far from clear and indeed may be negligible but Councils have to look at what could happen and take steps to mitigate it including making central Government aware of potential areas of concern.
  • Options

Maybe, but I really can't believe that we'd serenely sail on with Brexit regardless.
  • Options

AndyJS said:

Scott_P said:
    Their warnings are predicated on 'no deal' which, hopefully, is unlikely.
    I am quite clear on this - no deal/wto is not acceptable and the HOC has to stop it

I do however support TM and her compromise
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

Scott_P said:
    Risk assessments are just that. A method for looking at potential outcomes rather than predictions.

A lot depends how they scored these risks in terms of likelihood and consequences.
  • Options
    Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Pulpstar said:

malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

says it all really

I think he was planning a centenary celebration of the Bolshevik revolution, but nobody came.
    Shame. Sounds like Wolfie Smith but with a nasty streak.
  • Options
    stodge said:

Scott_P said:
    The last time I looked, local authorities have to provide services to people irrespective of whether said people voted LEAVE or REMAIN.

Local Councils have to plan for these things - you may be satisfied with "Everything will be all right. Trust Theresa." but I'm not and neither will any other organisation or indeed anyone with a functioning brain cell be satisfied.

Prudent private and public organisations carry out risk assessments and contingency planning on a daily basis. It is their responsibility to ensure the basic services continue to operate and assess anything which might interrupt that from floods to riots to significant changes in public policy.

The impacts of a "No Deal" departure from the EU are far from clear and indeed may be negligible but Councils have to look at what could happen and take steps to mitigate it including making central Government aware of potential areas of concern.
    For the avoidance of doubt I oppose no deal/ wto totally and expect the HOC to prevent it
  • Options

Foxy said:

Foxy said:

Pulpstar said:

malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

says it all really

Shame. Sounds like Wolfie Smith but with a nasty streak.
    He has his moments. This is him on Jonathan Ross Show:

https://youtu.be/vciXxY5ADoA
  • Options

Bonking Boris bonkers? Blimey Big_G!
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,242

AndyJS said:

'Genius' I replied
    The whole series has been a great advert for test cricket. What other sport has such swings of firtune in (almost) every match? I went to the first day at Southampton and by mid-afternoon it looked odds-on that England were going to lose that one.
    Worth saying as well after the bad tempered last series how impressive the players were in their respect for each other. Kohli in particular never came across as less than an absolute gentleman. I will admit from what I knew of him I didn't quite expect that.
  • Options
    FF43 said:

FF43 said:

It's not difficult to use up your full data allowance in one visit. I doubt my provider makes much profit off me overall. It will be relying on the customers who never go to the EU. It's the reason why post Brexit telcos won't want to eat roaming charges as a "product differentiator". They will attract too many of the wrong kind of loss making customer. At the moment all telcos have to eat roaming charges so there's no reason to move to another to get free roaming.
    Except the typical profile of a Brit is probably someone who goes roaming maybe once a year and doesn't want to pay exorbitant fees when they do. So long as enough people like that sign up the few "wrong kinds" can be handled.
  • Options

Very good Ben - you can tell I am not a fan or supporter of Boris
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Maybe, but I really can't believe that we'd serenely sail on with Brexit regardless.
    We're not exactly 'sailing serenely' at the moment, more 'drifting helplessly.'

But the only people from whom such an announcement might carry weight are Farage and Rees-Mogg. Boris is not so much a busted flush as an empty house, on all sides.
  • Options
    stodgestodge Posts: 12,855

For the avoidance of doubt I oppose no deal/ wto totally and expect the HOC to prevent it

You also said earlier "I support TM and her compromise".

Fine, if the Government was negotiating the A50 process with you there wouldn't be any problem but we aren't and the EU have made it clear there are aspects of the Chequers Plan which they cannot accept.

What then? Are you prepared to compromise on aspects of Chequers - obviously, TM already has because of the initial cave-in to the ERG - and if so at what point does Chequers become unsupportable because too much, in your view, has been surrendered to the EU?
  • Options
    Hmm perhaps we're right to be leaving the EU with that stupid article 13 law they passed today.
    What a shitshow, only UKIP voting against the nonsense.
  • Options

No indeed, you are clearly on the sane side of the Conservative party. :wink:
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

But the only people from whom such an announcement might carry weight are Farage and Rees-Mogg. Boris is not so much a busted flush as an empty house, on all sides.

You might think so, and I might think so, but polling suggests he's the Brexiteers' great white hope. If he throws in the towel it will have a major impact on opinion.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Hmm perhaps we're right to be leaving the EU with that stupid article 13 law they passed today.
    What a shitshow, only UKIP voting against the nonsense.

Tory MEPs voted to back the overtly anti-semitic Orban too.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,625

And rightly so, apparently.
    So much for beware the lean and hungry man... Bojo is f@cked:
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-09-corruption-hard-youre-politician-wide.html

• Options
    stodge said:

Fine, if the Government was negotiating the A50 process with you there wouldn't be any problem but we aren't and the EU have made it clear there are aspects of the Chequers Plan which they cannot accept.

What then? Are you prepared to compromise on aspects of Chequers - obviously, TM already has because of the initial cave-in to the ERG - and if so at what point does Chequers become unsupportable because too much, in your view, has been surrendered to the EU?
    I am happy with BINO but I expect TM to achieve more than BINO. We only have a few more weeks to wait
  • Options
    MJWMJW Posts: 1,354

Foxy said:

Pulpstar said:

malcolmg said:

HYUFD said:

says it all really

Splitters gonna split.
  • Options

And the majority of our mps
  • Options

ydoethur said:

You might think so, and I might think so, but polling suggests he's the Brexiteers' great white hope. If he throws in the towel it will have a major impact on opinion.
    Why
  • Options

Hmmm not sure I share your confidence on that point.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

Why
    Because, as HYUFD will tell you, he's still seen as the man with the charisma to make things happen. If he genuinely changes his mind on Brexit, instead of pretending it would all be find if we took a different approach, I think it will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
  • Options

Hmmm not sure I share your confidence on that point.
    316 less max 100 ERG = 216
  • Options

ydoethur said:

Why
    Because, as HYUFD will tell you, he's still seen as the man with the charisma to make things happen. If he genuinely changes his mind on Brexit, instead of pretending it would all be find if we took a different approach, I think it will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
    It would be his back he would break. ERG would erupt in fury
  • Options

ydoethur said:

Why
    It would be his back he would break. ERG would erupt in fury
    More of a death rattle I think.
  • Options
    welshowlwelshowl Posts: 4,460

ydoethur said:

Why
    It just wouldn’t. Sorry and all that, but it wouldn’t.

Boris has served a purpose, but millions of us thought this one through for keeps. He was a helpful catalyst. Great. But, I really really doubt, even his changing his mind (which I do not see) is going to result in the Damascene conversion of Leavers en masse.

I think it’s time he went back full time to journalism myself. I really don’t fancy a Boris/Jezza choice in 2022. We need a bit of boring. Kinnock jr v Sajid Javid anyone?

• Options

ydoethur said:

Why
    Because, as HYUFD will tell you
    For some reason I stopped reading at that point.
  • Options
    welshowl said:

ydoethur said:

Why

Boris has served a purpose, but millions of us thought this one through for keeps. He was a helpful catalyst. Great. But, I really really doubt, even his changing his mind (which I do not see) is going to result in the Damascene conversion of Leavers en masse.

I think it’s time he went back full time to journalism myself. I really don’t fancy a Boris/Jezza choice in 2022. We need a bit of boring. Kinnock jr v Sajid Javid anyone?

That would be fine by me
  • Options
    welshowl said:

ydoethur said:

Why

We really don't need a Kinnock in any capacity.

Two of them was more than enough.

I really have no time for political dynasties (though I appreciate it is impossible to legislate to prevent them)

Berger would be a more credible choice
  • Options
    edited September 2018

stodge said:

I am happy with BINO but I expect TM to achieve more than BINO. We only have a few more weeks to wait
    Indeed. Probably BINO plus ( or minus if you are a Remainer). I’m comfy with that. As long as there is more than a fig leaf on FOM). We can work from there. As Ireland did after 1922.
  • Options

welshowl said:

ydoethur said:

Why

I really have no time for political dynasties (though I appreciate it is impossible to legislate to prevent them)

His Father save labour from the hard left, now it is up to him to step into his Father's shoes maybe
  • Options
    edited September 2018

welshowl said:

ydoethur said:

Why

That would make the leader of the Labour Party Jew, anti-Semite, Jew.

It has a certain neat symmetry.
  • Options
    AndyJS said:
    Is he saying they were a pair of tossers?
  • Options

welshowl said:

ydoethur said:

Why

Yes fair enough. I was plucking him out of thin air as an example of the sane wing of the Labour Party. Berger fits the bill too.
  • Options

ydoethur said:

Why
    We may have hit Peak Remainer Desperation.....
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    "Conservatives back far-right government of Viktor Orban in crunch vote in European Parliament"
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/viktor-orban-conservative-european-parliament-theresa-may-a8534401.html
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

AndyJS said:
    Were they writing Come Together?
  • Options

ydoethur said:

AndyJS said:
    Help...
  • Options

ydoethur said:

Why
    We may have hit Peak Remainer Desperation.....
    Nah not yet. But the realisation is dawning we are heading in to time added on, they need to score and we’ve got the ball in the corner down their end of the pitch. Noises off increasingly indicate some kind of deal will be cut if only because the EU can’t be sure of what happens if they push it too far. BINO minus as I’d call it, and we diverge gradually from there. Tide of history turned, ever closer union stopped. Would be just great.
  • Options
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

AndyJS said:
    Help...
    A Hard Days Night?
  • Options
    AndyJS said:

"Conservatives back far-right government of Viktor Orban in crunch vote in European Parliament"
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/viktor-orban-conservative-european-parliament-theresa-may-a8534401.html

Good that they will be out of a job next year
  • Options
    Foxy said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

AndyJS said:
    Help...
    A Hard Days Night?
    Norwegian Wood?

Here comes the sun?

• Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
  • Options
    Foxy said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

AndyJS said:
    Help...
    A Hard Days Night?
    We Can Work It Out.

I have to say this has given a whole new dimension to my understanding of Beatles songs...
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    April now?

I thought it was next week.

Or was it next month?

Or November?

I wish they could make up their minds on this.
  • Options
    Scott_P said:
    If we leave on 29th March with some form of acceptable deal she may well be gone by April anyway.
  • Options
    welshowl said:

Foxy said:

ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

AndyJS said:
    Help...
    A Hard Days Night?
    Norwegian Wood?
    Surely that was ABBA?
This discussion has been closed.