Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Marf on the travails of Theresa

SystemSystem Posts: 11,700
edited June 2017 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Marf on the travails of Theresa

politicalbetting.com is proudly powered by WordPress with "Neat!" theme. Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,563
    Hello Marf
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,989
    Second!
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,314
    :lol:
  • Options
    perdixperdix Posts: 1,806
    No wonder few people buy Marf's stuff.
  • Options
    BromBrom Posts: 3,760
    My friends are gayer than your friends!!!
  • Options
    FensterFenster Posts: 2,115
    Jeremy Corbyn should go on that Iranian owned PRESS TV to denounce the DUP's treatment of gay people.

Balance things up a bit.
  • Options
    For RoyalBlue, here's another well known lefty, Tory MP and former Army officer.

https://twitter.com/TomTugendhat/status/873281186029809664
    https://twitter.com/TomTugendhat/status/873848576195121152
    https://twitter.com/TomTugendhat/status/873856201880207360

Would you like more examples of only lefties being obsessed about the DUP ruining equality rights for the LGBTI community?
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,988
    Brom said:

Some friends are gayer than others, some friends are gayer than others

Some friends mothers are gayer than other friends mothers
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,894
    FPT

RoyalBlue said:

felix said:

nunu said:

I cannot see them repealing gay marriage or civil partnerships or increasing the age of consent for homosexual activity or any legal activity for that matter. I don't see the problem, people are getting worked into a frenzy about nothing.
    Are you LGBT yourself? If not then you shouldn't presume on the behalf of others about how to feel about this deal.
    I'm gay and have no problems with the deal. Indeed I'd expect if anything the liberal toryism to rub off onto the DUP. You need to calm down.
    Seconded. I am sick and tired of people like TSE claiming to know how gay people feel about things like this when they have no idea whatsoever.

The only gay people upset are those on the left, who use their sexuality to go up a rung on the ladder of oppression. The rest of us are getting on with life.
    Oh hun, oh hun.

I know a lot of gay people, I spent a lot of my adult life in The Village.

In a few weeks time, I am going to be best man at a same sex wedding, which isn't the first time I've had that honour.

Because I've spent a lot of time with gay people since the late 90s, I've seen first hand the homophobic abuse they've received and I've received because they thought I was gay too (I think it was the red shoes that did it).

Fortunately that has became rare as the country has become more tolerant.

They and I are worried all this hard work could be undone with the DUP wagging the Tory tail.

Less than 20 years ago, The Sun ran a front page asking if the country was run by a gay mafia, and a terrorist was targeting gay people in London.

So yeah, I know nothing about how the LGBTI people feel, and you can get fucked you fucking twat.

What does the "I" mean? I've heard of LGBTA but not LGBTI?
  • Options
    Why was the goat ever in play? Here's Hancock answering a question on QS and velum:

http://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/written-questions-answers-statements/written-question/Commons/2016-05-19/37652/
  • Options
    FensterFenster Posts: 2,115
    edited June 2017
    And if anyone fancies assaulting a gay person I suggest they pick on Gareth Thomas, the ex Welsh rugby player. He's gay and he's absolutely hard as f*ck*.

He'd eat Conor McGregor alive in a fight. I guarantee you.

*Seriously, I've seen a few gypsy run fist-fights in my life. Thomas is NAILS.

• Options
    ChrisChris Posts: 11,138
    GIN1138 said:

FPT

RoyalBlue said:

felix said:

nunu said:

I cannot see them repealing gay marriage or civil partnerships or increasing the age of consent for homosexual activity or any legal activity for that matter. I don't see the problem, people are getting worked into a frenzy about nothing.
    Are you LGBT yourself? If not then you shouldn't presume on the behalf of others about how to feel about this deal.
    I'm gay and have no problems with the deal. Indeed I'd expect if anything the liberal toryism to rub off onto the DUP. You need to calm down.
    Seconded. I am sick and tired of people like TSE claiming to know how gay people feel about things like this when they have no idea whatsoever.

The only gay people upset are those on the left, who use their sexuality to go up a rung on the ladder of oppression. The rest of us are getting on with life.
    Oh hun, oh hun.

In a few weeks time, I am going to be best man at a same sex wedding, which isn't the first time I've had that honour.

Because I've spent a lot of time with gay people since the late 90s, I've seen first hand the homophobic abuse they've received and I've received because they thought I was gay too (I think it was the red shoes that did it).

They and I are worried all this hard work could be undone with the DUP wagging the Tory tail.

Less than 20 years ago, The Sun ran a front page asking if the country was run by a gay mafia, and a terrorist was targeting gay people in London.

So yeah, I know nothing about how the LGBTI people feel, and you can get fucked you fucking twat.

Intersex?
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,989
    edited June 2017
    The copy? I assume the actual speech is the one written on velum.
  • Options
    Chris said:

GIN1138 said:

FPT

RoyalBlue said:

felix said:

nunu said:

Oh hun, oh hun.

Intersex?
    Pahahaha

Discrimination against Cisgenders
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    The glass against the door of the 1922 committee doesn't seem to be producing any snippets yet.
  • Options
    isam said:

Brom said:

Gayness is nice, and
    Gayness can stop you
    From doing all the things in life
    You'd like to
  • Options
    FF43FF43 Posts: 15,779
    FPT

Pulpstar said:

Whole thing turning into a complete shambles.

Can we not have a national government whilst the Brexit negotiations are being done, I'm serious - it is bigger than any one party.

Starmer and Davis working together...

Problem is that Davis gives every impression of winging it while Starmer is steeped in detail. Can't see how that works. You are right though: we need a cross-party approach and a strategy that is based on what Andrew Adonis laid out in the Standard today:

http://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/there-are-two-crucial-things-we-need-to-make-this-a-sane-brexit-a3562946.html

If Corbyn will not play ball - and I agree with others that he is unlikely to - then other Labour MPs are just going to have to bite the bullet and rebel. The vast majority are not going to want to see their constituents impoverished on the back of Tory incompetence.
    I don't think a formal concordat is likely. It would be an informal agreement that ongoing Article 50 talks prevent an election until they are completed. The Conservatives will continue those talks on the understanding that they will consult with Labour so the latter will at least abstain on the votes. This ensures the legislation gets passed without being hostage to restive factions within the Conservative Party.

• Options
    Beverley_CBeverley_C Posts: 6,256
    GIN1138 said:

FPT

Intersex

"Intersex people possess any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies". Such variations may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female.

Intersex people were previously referred to as hermaphrodites, "congenital eunuchs", or even congenitally "frigid". Such terms have fallen out of favor; in particular, the term "hermaphrodite" is considered to be misleading, stigmatizing, and scientifically specious. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
  • Options
    Chris said:

GIN1138 said:

FPT

RoyalBlue said:

felix said:

nunu said:

Oh hun, oh hun.

Intersex?
    Could be?
  • Options

The glass against the door of the 1922 committee doesn't seem to be producing any snippets yet.

Lots of desk banging though.

I guess Whips have told people to show some loyalty.
  • Options

Several rounds of desk banging coming from inside meeting of 1922 committee of Conservative MPs, which May is addressing

— Kylie MacLellan (@kyliemaclellan) June 12, 2017
  • Options
    @Beverley_C

Thanks. :)
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

FPT

RoyalBlue said:

felix said:

nunu said:

Oh hun, oh hun.

Intersex.
  • Options
    not_on_firenot_on_fire Posts: 4,341
    Brom said:

Several rounds of desk banging coming from inside meeting of 1922 committee of Conservative MPs, which May is addressing

How curiously childish. Just imagine doing that in a private sector meeting.
  • Options
    Brom said:

Is the desk banging for her or people getting up and telling her to **** off though? ;)
  • Options
    calumcalum Posts: 3,046
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,137
    Brom said:

isam said:

Brom said:

Gayness is nice, and
    Gayness can stop you
    From doing all the things in life
    You'd like to
    Gayness on the streets of London
    Gayness on the streets of Birmingham
    I wonder to myself
    Could life ever be sane again?
    The leeds side-streets that you slip down
    I wonder to myself
    Hopes may rise on the grasmere
    But honey pie, you're not safe here
    So you run down
    To the safety of the town
    But there's gayness on the streets of Carlisle
    Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
    I wonder to myself
  • Options

Brom said:

You would be told to wise up or get out.

Maybe it is more of a revival than a meeting...
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,002
    If we're discussing fearsome fighters who are also gay, this is an old article I wrote about elite soldiers of the ancient world:
    http://thaddeusthesixth.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/elite-soldiers-of-ancient-world.html
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

FPT

RoyalBlue said:

felix said:

nunu said:

Oh hun, oh hun.

Indifferent?
  • Options
    Stark_DawningStark_Dawning Posts: 9,322

GIN1138 said:

FPT

Intersex

"Intersex people possess any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies". Such variations may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female.

Intersex people were previously referred to as hermaphrodites, "congenital eunuchs", or even congenitally "frigid". Such terms have fallen out of favor; in particular, the term "hermaphrodite" is considered to be misleading, stigmatizing, and scientifically specious. "

My understanding was that an intersexual and hermaphrodite were different, the latter being in possession of a womb.
  • Options

Lots of desk banging though.

Who's head is in the desk?

• Options
    We knew it was possible. About time the public saw the same.
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    Either the whips have done a good job in getting supportive MPs out early or Theresa May handled the committee well. All the journalists are getting pretty friendly reports of the meeting.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Desperation, I think. They know people outside are listening for the sound of banging desks, so they have to bang them harder. MPs aren't stupid people. They recognise a clusterfuck when it hits them in the stomach.
  • Options
    Judging by the smoke signals, Mrs May is safe for the moment.

I think her next two hurdles are

1) Passing the Queen's speech

2) The marching season, especially July 12th

No eff ups there and she's safe until conference and maybe next year at least.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

They have a raft of Scottish MPs to welcome.

And MPs from Stoke and Mansfield. I guess they all got a rousing welcome.

Maybe a minute's silence for fallen colleagues in High Peak and Canterbury?
  • Options

I can't see her marching in Ireland. She's more the walking in Wales type.
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633
    interesting

https://dominiccummings.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/the-unrecognised-simplicities-of-effective-action-2b-the-apollo-programme-the-tory-train-wreck-and-advice-to-spads-starting-work-today/

"I said since last summer that if the Tory Party tried to carry on with Brexit and government using the same broken Downing Street operation, which spends its time on crap spin and has almost no capacity for serious management, and the same broken political operation, dominated by people who have failed to persuade the country convincingly for many years, then they would blow up. They failed to change Downing Street and they ran yet another fundamentally misconceived campaign that blew massive structural advantages. Kaboom."
  • Options

GIN1138 said:

FPT

Intersex

My understanding was that an intersexual and hermaphrodite were different, the latter being in possession of a womb.
    Well, the wikipedia article does say "... the term "hermaphrodite" is considered to be misleading, stigmatizing, and scientifically specious. ".
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    Following on from the principles of the Conservative election campaign the Jacobite News Network can exclusively reveal that the goat for the Queen's Speech velum will be found from a ritually slaughtered billy goat and undertaken by an ISIS cleric and to be shown live on CBeebies

In accordance with the royal status of the event Prince George and Princess Charlotte will be "blooded". and then taken to the House of Commons public gallery to watch the debate on the Fox Hunting and Bear Baiting Bill. Buckingham Palace has announced however that the children will be in bed by 7:30pm and so will miss the following debate on the Zoo (Slaughter of Elephants) Ivory Bill.

Developing story ....
  • Options

GIN1138 said:

FPT

Intersex

Well, the wikipedia article does say "... the term "hermaphrodite" is considered to be misleading, stigmatizing, and scientifically specious. ".
    Cue the old gag: "the hermaphradites can go fuck themselves...."
  • Options

Either the whips have done a good job in getting supportive MPs out early or Theresa May handled the committee well. All the journalists are getting pretty friendly reports of the meeting.

"I got us into this mess and I’m going to get us out of it." seems to be the replacement for "Strong and stable"
  • Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 32,047
    JackW said:

Following on from the principles of the Conservative election campaign the Jacobite News Network can exclusively reveal that the goat for the Queen's Speech velum will be found from a ritually slaughtered billy goat and undertaken by an ISIS cleric and to be shown live on CBeebies

In accordance with the royal status of the event Prince George and Princess Charlotte will be "blooded". and then taken to the House of Commons public gallery to watch the debate on the Fox Hunting and Bear Baiting Bill. Buckingham Palace has announced however that the children will be in bed by 7:30pm and so will miss the following debate on the Zoo (Slaughter of Elephants) Ivory Bill.

Developing story ....

A Billy goat! How dare you insult the memory of the great King Billy, saviour of the Protestant cause. Especially now.
  • Options
    Mrs May survives! :D
  • Options
    FF43 said:

Desperation, I think. They know people outside are listening for the sound of banging desks, so they have to bang them harder. MPs aren't stupid people. They recognise a clusterfuck when it hits them in the stomach.
    Hmmmm.... *sigh!*

Mottram!!!!

And on that note, c u all l8tr
  • Options
    When did The Master Strategist predict it was all going collapse for her? Wednesday?
  • Options
    calumcalum Posts: 3,046
    Brom said:

I can't see her marching in Ireland. She's more the walking in Wales type.
    Plenty marches in Scotland she could join with some of the SCON folks !
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited June 2017

GIN1138 said:

FPT

Intersex

Cue the old gag: "the hermaphradites can go fuck themselves...."
    Yeah and people used to laugh at the elephant man, too.
  • Options
    dyedwooliedyedwoolie Posts: 7,786
    So the Tory party has consigned itself to electoral oblivion. Clinging onto power like a desperate Plantagenet as Europe eyes the prize and moves in for the kill. They are utterly clueless and Strategically inept.
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/joncstone/status/874176986746433536

Which is why I am suspicious it will happen again. I reckon people voted Labour safe in the knowledge that Corbyn would get nowhere near Downing Street as everyone else was voting Tory.

That mistake wont be made again.
  • Options

So the Tory party has consigned itself to electoral oblivion. Clinging onto power like a desperate Plantagenet as Europe eyes the prize and moves in for the kill. They are utterly clueless and Strategically inept.

Did I miss something?
  • Options

Ah the "good election to lose mantra" - very good.
  • Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,534

For RoyalBlue, here's another well known lefty, Tory MP and former Army officer.

Would you like more examples of only lefties being obsessed about the DUP ruining equality rights for the LGBTI community?

Support your party.
  • Options

Did I miss something?
    The Election?
  • Options

One decent meeting with the 22 doesn't mean she's safe. Just means she's safe for today,
  • Options
    jonny83 said:
    Under that sort of behaviour a wipe out lies.

I despair, I really do.
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,130
    edited June 2017

Which is why I am suspicious it will happen again. I reckon people voted Labour safe in the knowledge that Corbyn would get nowhere near Downing Street as everyone else was voting Tory.

But the UK is in a unique situation in Europe after the EU referendum. We now have a much more visceral cultural split and people are willing to vote for the party of the left for reasons other than economics, or even in spite of their economic policies.
  • Options

Did I miss something?
    The Election?
    No, I sat through that until 7am.
  • Options
    ThreeQuidderThreeQuidder Posts: 6,133

What are they supposed to do? Promise to abstain on a Corbyn Queen's Speech?
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited June 2017

It depends if Corbyn can bring the competent centrists onboard.

The key could be Ed Miliband;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/ed-miliband-could-return-labour-frontbench-jeremy-corbyn/

As far as I can google, the sources for ^ are all right wing, so probably bullshit. But it doesn't mean it isn't possible. It would be a great move for Corbyn, imo.

Then Labour starts to look very electable.
  • Options

But has the very narrative of his success had the effect of detoxifying Jezza? That must be the Tories' fear.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    TGOHF said:

No, disastrous election to lose. Having lost their majority the only option should have been to form a minority govt and dare the DUP to vote down QS and Budget. They have shown Europe we are divided, weak and unable to demand anything as whatever the negotiators say, Europe knows they can't get it through parliament.
    They can play the defending the country from Corbyn card all they like, this is raw self interest without regard to Brexit, NI peace process or the lesson taught them on Thursday.
  • Options

Support your party.
    TSE is a Conservative supporter? Really?

I noticed on Marr yesterday La Toynbee was congratulating Boy George on all his help in destroying Theresa and getting Jezza within a few hundred votes of Downing St.

Hope Con members remember this should Osborne ever attempt a comeback.
  • Options
    David_EvershedDavid_Evershed Posts: 6,506
    Brom said:

12 year old PM and 12 year old MPs?
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,904
    When you're in a hole stop digging might be more appropriate.
  • Options

Support your party.
    I am. I'm sticking with my party through thick and thin.
  • Options

TGOHF said:

No, disastrous election to lose. Having lost their majority the only option should have been to form a minority govt and dare the DUP to vote down QS and Budget. They have shown Europe we are divided, weak and unable to demand anything as whatever the negotiators say, Europe knows they can't get it through parliament.
    They can play the defending the country from Corbyn card all they like, this is raw self interest without regard to Brexit, NI peace process or the lesson taught them on Thursday.
    But they didn't lose.

May is PM - and if she stands down it will be another Con.

Labour are out of power - again.
  • Options
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 1,112
    edited June 2017

jonny83 said:
    Under that sort of behaviour a wipe out lies.

I despair, I really do.
    But it was ok for the Hard Brexiteers to show zero loyalty to anyone else. No sympathy.
  • Options
    Very unpleasant exchange between TSE and Royal Blue on the previous thread. Egged on by one or two other posters who should know better.

Calm down, guys. You're both on the same side.
  • Options
    TomsToms Posts: 2,478
    edited June 2017
    perdix said:

You have inside knowledge? I guess I must be an idiot. I've got several.
    P/S I thought Mr.Meeks's analysis on the the previous thread was spot on.
  • Options
    Brom said:

Heads on desks?
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

FPT

RoyalBlue said:

felix said:

nunu said:

Oh hun, oh hun.

Intransigent?
  • Options

It should be patently obvious that the electorate have thrown a hospital pass. A party with a modicum of strategic nouse would see that you don't want to be the one holding the ball.
    They should have let Corbyn form a government and vote him out on a whim once he has sacrificed all the gain he made in the 7 week campaign.
    That is of course also entirely in their self interest, but has the added advantage of being the sensible approach to avoiding catastrophe next time.
  • Options

It should be patently obvious that the electorate have thrown a hospital pass. A party with a modicum of strategic nouse would see that you don't want to be the one holding the ball.
    They should have let Corbyn form a government and vote him out on a whim once he has sacrificed all the gain he made in the 7 week campaign.
    That is of course also entirely in their self interest, but has the added advantage of being the sensible approach to avoiding catastrophe next time.
    Nonsense.

• Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,252
    Toms said:

perdix said:

You have inside knowledge? I guess I must be an idiot. I've got several.
    It's a variation on the old 'the less you like a poll's results, the more you cast doubt on the pollster ' kinda thing.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

But they didn't lose.

Indeed, but who gains from this mess? Not the captain of a ship she doesnt have control over in an iceberg field.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Support your party.

I noticed on Marr yesterday La Toynbee was congratulating Boy George on all his help in destroying Theresa and getting Jezza within a few hundred votes of Downing St.

That ridiculous as Ozzy's LES editorial was withering about Jezza and supportive of Theresa. Yes, the campaigned was criticised but more in a 'don't let that put you off' kind of way. Ozzy has been impeccably loyal!
  • Options
    Is the 1922 Committee ending with shouts of "Five more years, five more years?" ?
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Is the 1922 Committee ending with shouts of "Five more years, five more years?" ?

Five years in HMP Holloway?
  • Options
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 1,112

GIN1138 said:

Support your party.

That ridiculous as Ozzy's LES editorial was withering about Jezza and supportive of Theresa. Yes, the campaigned was criticised but more in a 'don't let that put you off' kind of way. Ozzy has been impeccably loyal!
    Exactly. He has showed far more loyalty than was given to him by the likes of IDS.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Support your party.

I have been a member for over 20 years, I've helped in small ways in getting a few Tory MPs elected.

Did you read Osborne's editorial urging people to vote Tory.

It boils my piss that I'm getting lectured by people who flirted with voting UKIP in 2015 and people who showed Cameron no loyalty to support my party.
  • Options
    It looks like Tory MPs have no desire for another election or leadership contest, so they will accept Mrs May as the least bad option. It gives her a tiny bit of leverage - do you want me to resign? Will they be disciplined on her approach to Brexit? Unlikely. Time for her to reach out across the floor of the Commons - and I don't mean the DUP.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

Nonsense.

What's nonsense about it? they'll be crying into their champers in October when they go sub 200 seats again after screwing Brexit, the Northern Irish and themselves.
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Support your party.

https://twitter.com/toadmeister/status/873822592867737601
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Nonsense.

What's nonsense about it? they'll be crying into their champers in October when they go sub 200 seats again after screwing Brexit, the Northern Irish and themselves.
    There isn't going to be an election until either YG says the Cons can win - or 2021.

• Options
    Peter_the_PunterPeter_the_Punter Posts: 13,335
    TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

But they didn't lose.

Out fo Office, TG. Not so sure about Power.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Nonsense.

There isn't going to be an election until either YG says the Cons can win - or 2021.

or a handful of MPs have had enough.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Nonsense.

Well I'm sure we could frame a bet around that if you would like.
  • Options
    Jonathan said:

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Nonsense.

I'm sure there is a long list of MPs who want to be known as the Cons who let Corbo in ...

• Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,052
    Would Damian Green fancy a shot at PM? He's got a TV background, has always seemed fairly competent and reasonable. I doubt Corbyn could beat him. Rudd is the other obvious one but her business background could still cause problems.
  • Options
    Peter_the_PunterPeter_the_Punter Posts: 13,335
    TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Nonsense.

But what if things keep keeping worse for them, TG? By 2021 they could be envying Plaid Cymru.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

Jonathan said:

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Nonsense.

I'm sure there is a long list of MPs who want to be known as the Cons who let Corbo in ...

Theresa May I think already has her towel on that one.

Plenty of good jobs out there for talented MPs.
  • Options
    TomsToms Posts: 2,478
    Completely off topic, what with all the nastiness and infighting sometimes it's nice to appreciate something like this to remind ourselves to what heights we can sometimes scale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcGt9AFlIPY
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,130

TGOHF said:

TGOHF said:

Nonsense.

But what if things keep keeping worse for them, TG? By 2021 they could be envying Plaid Cymru.
    There is a gaping hole for a pro-European centre-right force in British politics. The space that used to be occupied by the Conservatives.
This discussion has been closed.