Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Next Prime Minister: Gus O’Donnell at 250/1?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    mattmatt Posts: 3,789
    edited March 2017

Wait until england bring on the big guns.....A knackered scotland might well have to face a fresh big billy and bro, teo, george...

The replacement rules piss mightly on the weaker squads (not teams) Utterly unfair.
  • Options
    MarkHopkinsMarkHopkins Posts: 5,584

new thread

• Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,533
    rcs1000 said:

isam said:
    Something not quite right there.
    It's unpleasant (as I suspect Ms Monroe is), but is it libellous?

Is there a specific untruth it is telling, or is a matter of opinion?

Ms Monroe won her case because - basically - Katie Hopkins thought she was someone else and carelessly made the assertion that she had been involved in, or publicly condoned, the desecration of the memorial. Libel needs specificity.

So, I can say that David Cameron is a windbag and a cancer on society and that the way he used his son to gain sympathy sickened me. But those are just my opinions. I can't libel someone with those.
    Oh, I agree. I haven't been following the libel case, and I don't think Katie Hopkins is any more pleasant than Jack Monroe. I'm just suspicious of the latter's rise to prominence. I find it difficult to believe that a talented and resourceful person can't find a way to ensure her son is well fed. Nutrition in infancy and childhood is so important - poor food and not much of it when young could seriously blight someone's future health.
This discussion has been closed.