Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Latest UKIP leader betting and some of the controversial Tweet

13»

Comments

• Options
    IndigoIndigo Posts: 9,966
    619 said:

( Conway's tweet and Pence having to go to Utrah for example)

That's the killer. As we say on here many times (and then promptly forget) don't look at what politicians say, look at what they do

• Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,983

Mr. Gin, aye, Trump is two women short of a threesome. But Clinton would be in prison if she had a different surname.

As I've said before, I'd probably want to be in Utah so I could vote for someone who wasn't either of them.

It's Crooked Hilary vs a man who behaves like a deranged frat boy, who no one in their right mind would entrust nuclear firing codes to.

I've reluctantly come to the conclusion that Crooked Hilary is the lesser evil, in the same way that being beheaded is preferable to being hanged, drawn and quartered.
  • Options
    john_zimsjohn_zims Posts: 3,399
    @Essexit

'Germany ignored the Fiscal Compact (effectively green-lighting the rest of the eurozone to do so), France breached EU law by banning imports of our beef...maybe when it comes to trade negotiations with third parties we shouldn't let ourselves be so bound by the rules.'

How could they prove we were actually negotiating as opposed to exchanging ideas ?

Anyway Tusk's promise of hard Brexit leaves us no choice.

• Options
    PlatoSaidPlatoSaid Posts: 10,383
    Conflict News
    BREAKING: German media report police conducting 13 anti-terror raids around country - @i24NEWS_EN
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,472
    Heathrow now official
  • Options
    BarnesianBarnesian Posts: 8,006
    Pulpstar said:

Update on the ECV probability distributions of the 538 and HuffPost election models (see my posts yesterday for more details):

Clinton Bands 538 Huff ================================ Under 250 9.35% 1.18% 250-259 1.98% 0.87% 260-269 2.59% 1.31% 270-279 3.90% 2.42% 280-289 3.36% 2.47% 290-299 3.69% 4.19% 300-309 4.50% 6.24% 310-319 5.23% 6.50% 320-329 5.91% 8.09% 330-339 5.47% 8.86% 340-349 7.43% 19.04% 350-359 8.22% 16.84% 360-369 7.41% 7.70% 370-379 6.18% 5.21% 380-389 4.43% 2.88% 390-399 3.38% 2.30% 400 or over 16.99% 3.91% ================================ Prob Clinton win 86.09% 96.64% Implied fair value for spreads markets: Clinton ECVs 339.4 339.0 Clinton 270-up 75.4 69.7 Clinton 300-up 51.3 41.9 Clinton 330-up 31.0 18.6 Trump 270-up 5.9 0.6 Trump 300-up 2.8 0.1 Trump 330-up 1.2 0.0

Nate Silver isn't sure is he.
    He wrote an article a few days ago explaining that 538 has a wider distribution than Huff because a) 538 assumes more correlations between states so differences don't even out so much and b) 538 uses fat tailed t distributions rather than normal distributions.

The difference in spread is striking.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    JackW said:

Alistair said:

JackW said:

Good news for Alistair .... :smile:

Mike Pence to campaign in Utah tomorrow in an attempt to shore up Trump's position against a two pronged attack from Clinton and McMillin :

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/mike-pence-utah-republicans-mcmullin-230273

If 2 years ago you had told me the Rep VP would be doing a camapign stop in Utah to shore up support I would have called you a madman.

The question is: McMullin is close to evens on betfair, do I lay off my bet or let it ride?

Is only a tenner, it is going all the way to the finish line.
    I suspect the Trump internal polling and local offices are telling the campaign that they're in trouble in the state. You don't send one of your few half decent surrogates to Utah unless alarm bells are ringing ,when he should be in Florida, North Carolina, Ohio or Pennsylvania.

I'd take some profit on the bet and let the rest run for fun.

BTW .... I know you've an interest in Texas too. There is a big Univision bi-lingual poll of the state out later this week
    I have left Texas alone.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,631
    DoT - Heathrow third runway is now going ahead.
  • Options
    EssexitEssexit Posts: 1,956
    john_zims said:

@Essexit

'Germany ignored the Fiscal Compact (effectively green-lighting the rest of the eurozone to do so), France breached EU law by banning imports of our beef...maybe when it comes to trade negotiations with third parties we shouldn't let ourselves be so bound by the rules.'

How could they prove we were actually negotiating as opposed to exchanging ideas ?

Anyway Tusk's promise of hard Brexit leaves us no choice.

Well exactly, and what are they going to do if we and Australia sign a trade deal in record time once we're out of the EU? Renege on whatever deal we have with them and screw over their exporters?
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,168
    GIN1138 said:

PlatoSaid said:

PlatoSaid said:

JackW said:

JackW said:

National Panel Tracker - LA Times - Sample 3,104 - 25 Oct

Clinton 45.0 .. Trump 44.1

http://www.latimes.com/politics/

It's not called " the silent majority " without reason.
    Wise of you to keep your storied ARSE off the line in these strange times.
    You cling to the comfort blanket of this tracker and Rasmussen if you wish, whilst Trump's campaign manager conceded yesterday that they were behind.

You are of course quite correct about the "silent majority" - College educated whites, minorities and women sending Donald into the world of Trump TV.
    Don't forget the IBD/TIPP " gold standard " ;

http://www.investors.com/politics/trump-up-2-points-nationwide-while-clinton-campaigns-as-if-the-race-is-already-won-ibdtipp-poll/
    It's in the Podesta Emails that the Hillary strategy was a flood of polling with skewed samples and saying that the election was already over. And it's happening in real time.
    Pollsters are rapidly heading for the gutter of public disrepute to join journalists, ad men, lawyers, and professional politicians.
    I think you've just listed all the pb.com readership!
    What I find touching is that PB reverts to polling-is-almost-infallible. It's been wrong many times and still it's used as some Delphic data source.
    Clinton's lead is so clear cut though that the pollsters wouldn't just have to be "wrong" for Trump to win they'd have to have a complete and utter catastrophe to the point where they might as well just give up and go home.

It would be the polling disaster to end all polling disasters... On a par with that Populus "Eve Of Referendum" poll giving REMAIN a 10% lead! :open_mouth:
    Clinton is likely ahead but the likes of ABC and NBC will be basing their minority turnout on 2012 when it is likely to be lower for example, white working class turnout higher and they are already factoring in white college graduates voting for Hillary on about the same turnout. I still think if Hillary wins it will be closer to the LA Times margin
  • Options
    PlatoSaid said:

JackW said:

JackW said:

You cling to the comfort blanket of this tracker and Rasmussen if you wish, whilst Trump's campaign manager conceded yesterday that they were behind.

You are of course quite correct about the "silent majority" - College educated whites, minorities and women sending Donald into the world of Trump TV.

http://www.investors.com/politics/trump-up-2-points-nationwide-while-clinton-campaigns-as-if-the-race-is-already-won-ibdtipp-poll/
    It's in the Podesta Emails that the Hillary strategy was a flood of polling with skewed samples and saying that the election was already over. And it's happening in real time.
    Go on, give us a link to the e-mail on wiki leaks then.
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,010
    Miss Plato, springtime for AfD in Bavaria? Winter for Merkel and CDU?

Whoever could've predicted that letting in a million people without any vetting might go wrong? Ah, that's right. Everybody who isn't off their bloody rocker.
  • Options
    AlanbrookeAlanbrooke Posts: 23,763
    MaxPB said:

Have we sacked Boris yet ?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Indigo said:

619 said:

Indigo said:

Pong said:

PlatoSaid said:

JackW said:

JackW said:

Do you have a link to the emails saying that?
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples
    Absolute rubbish. I think people whining about oversamples do not understand polling.
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool...

Possibly you could explain how this was given as advice from a senior member of a progressive polling organisation to a political strategist and head of a democratic PAC. I am sure both must be completely ignorant of how polling works.

It's clearly talking about "oversampling" as a method of getting more detailed results on that demographic for their internal polling.
  • Options
    corporealcorporeal Posts: 2,549
    Indigo said:

corporeal said:

There's two parts to balancing polling, sampling and weighting. Sampling is who you talk to, weighting is how much you pay attention to their responses (so for example if your sample's male-female ratio is out of whack you weight it to even it out).

Polls can look at a lot of things, or rather you can get one dataset of responses and draw several bits of info from it.

If you're doing a representative poll anyway, then you could also as part of that get information on what a particular group is doing. But you need a decent sample size for that group. So you ask the pollster to oversample group x while they're doing their phone calls.

At the end you have a dataset with enough of group x responses to analyse that group on its own, then for your representative poll you downweight their responses back in line with the demographics.

It's a way of getting more info by using overlapping datasets for separate analyses.

I don't disagree with any of that, but the panel survey experience from 2015 has shown us that you can't realistically deskew an unrepresentative sample, especially given how rubbish people seem to be at recalling who they voted for last time around so past-vote weighting seems precarious at best. Also if you have a biased sample you have to be able to deskew it on all the factors that bias that sample, and you don't know what most of those are (particularly the case with political polling which is largely self-selected, and you dont know why that person chose to take part in your survey - how do you control for "political obsessiveness" for example)

Also if one were a "progressive" polling and research organisation looking to ramp your prefered candidate, oversampling demographics known to be sympathetic to your candidate and then not controlling for that demographic (eg, weighting by race) would give you the sort of result you wanted whilst looking innocuous.
    Well the groups they refer to as being oversampled are mainly racial demographic groups. There are some issues regarding self-reporting of ethnicity (for example do people consider themselves hispanic or not) but it's comparatively easier to downweight their responses to balance your sample.

I mean at an extreme level you could just ignore all the responses of group x beyond the number you need.

But this is all irrelevant (interesting to a poll nerd like me, but irrelevant) because the polls being referred to are internal campaign polls. They rarely see the light of day outside campaign strategy meetings. And if they do then it's usually part of the air war of "clinton campaign thinks they're winning x voters" and you get a better idea by watching where they put their campaign resources anyway.

The media polls being widely reported are generally commissioned by news media outlets independently, and they wouldn't want campaigns anywhere near them.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,472

MaxPB said:

Have we sacked Boris yet ?
    He is hiding in the toilet.
  • Options

Miss Plato, springtime for AfD in Bavaria? Winter for Merkel and CDU?

Whoever could've predicted that letting in a million people without any vetting might go wrong? Ah, that's right. Everybody who isn't off their bloody rocker.

Have you seen the frontpage photo of the supposed 16yrs Ethiopian? He's almost 40. This is just alienating even more of the soft support for helping migrants. When Buerk was in Ethiopia during the famines - nobody looked double their natural age and older. It's insulting our intelligence.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,568
    Heathrow 3rd runway is a depressing decision. ATM machine have some more of our money Britain alive and well. Heathrow Hub was the smarter, leaner, better value for the UK choice.
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,830
    Indigo said:

corporeal said:

There's two parts to balancing polling, sampling and weighting. Sampling is who you talk to, weighting is how much you pay attention to their responses (so for example if your sample's male-female ratio is out of whack you weight it to even it out).

Polls can look at a lot of things, or rather you can get one dataset of responses and draw several bits of info from it.

If you're doing a representative poll anyway, then you could also as part of that get information on what a particular group is doing. But you need a decent sample size for that group. So you ask the pollster to oversample group x while they're doing their phone calls.

At the end you have a dataset with enough of group x responses to analyse that group on its own, then for your representative poll you downweight their responses back in line with the demographics.

It's a way of getting more info by using overlapping datasets for separate analyses.

I don't disagree with any of that, but the panel survey experience from 2015 has shown us that you can't realistically deskew an unrepresentative sample, especially given how rubbish people seem to be at recalling who they voted for last time around so past-vote weighting seems precarious at best. Also if you have a biased sample you have to be able to deskew it on all the factors that bias that sample, and you don't know what most of those are (particularly the case with political polling which is largely self-selected, and you dont know why that person chose to take part in your survey - how do you control for "political obsessiveness" for example)

Also if one were a "progressive" polling and research organisation looking to ramp your prefered candidate, oversampling demographics known to be sympathetic to your candidate and then not controlling for that demographic (eg, weighting by race) would give you the sort of result you wanted whilst looking innocuous.
    Not entirely true.
    For example, if you were to oversample African Americans, it would be a pretty trivial matter to 'deskew' the sample, simply by correcting for the actual population percentage.

In any event, where is the evidence they used oversampling to 'ramp' the polling (back in 2008...), rather than entirely legitimately ?
    And is there any evidence at all, other than the Trumpian stream of consciousness, that pollsters are ramping now ?

Also, I don't think Trump understands what 'vote suppression' actually means:
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-polls-230266
  • Options
    taffystaffys Posts: 9,753
    ''Whoever could've predicted that letting in a million people without any vetting might go wrong? Ah, that's right. Everybody who isn't off their bloody rocker.''

Mass immigration is a key power, perhaps the key power of the 21st century.

That is why the British people voted to take control of it, and why they will be satisfied with nothing less, whatever the economic arguments.
  • Options
    Incidentally, I know there is a lot of focus on Nate Silver but there is also the Princeton Election Consortium which, using a similar methodology of state polls, rates Hilary's chances as either 97% or 99% depending on the model.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    ICYMI - Trump is on a winner here

AP
    BREAKING: Obama administration says healthcare https://t.co/Elaw2I8wgo premiums will go up by double-digit percentages next year.
  • Options
    corporealcorporeal Posts: 2,549

Unusually, over the past 24 hours the number of ECVs forecast by Sporting and by Nate Silver for each of the two candidates have moved in OPPOSITE directions:

POTUS Countdown (24 hr changes)

Sporting Index Mid-Spreads:

Clinton 330 (+5) Trump 207 (-6)

538.com Predictions:

Clinton 339 (-2) Trump 198 (+2)

Do either of them actually know what's happening?

Well I suppose they're converging.

I'd take the over on both tbh. (Or since spread betting is too scary for my blood I'd take the old fashioned betting odds)
  • Options
    Miss Plato, assuming it's in today's papers, no.

I caught the start of the Sky paper review [missed all the front pages, alas] but didn't watch long due to the monotone opinion of the three (all pro-Calais migrants coming here).
  • Options
    For anyone nosey

Wikileaks
    A list of the more than 3000 attachments released so far in the #PodestaEmails #HillaryClinton https://t.co/txqBHm3nBQ https://t.co/vqEgR3tr95
  • Options
    john_zimsjohn_zims Posts: 3,399
    @taffys

''Whoever could've predicted that letting in a million people without any vetting might go wrong? Ah, that's right. Everybody who isn't off their bloody rocker.''

Mass immigration is a key power, perhaps the key power of the 21st century.

That is why the British people voted to take control of it, and why they will be satisfied with nothing less, whatever the economic arguments.'

Spot on.'
  • Options
    Paul Waugh
    Zac Goldsmith has already tendered his resignation to Richmond Park Conservative association, my colleague @Martha_Gill has discovered.
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    edited October 2016
    PlatoSaid said:

For anyone nosey

Wikileaks
    A list of the more than 3000 attachments released so far in the #PodestaEmails #HillaryClinton https://t.co/txqBHm3nBQ https://t.co/vqEgR3tr95

Which email(s) show "the Hillary strategy was a flood of polling with skewed samples" ?
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    weejonnie said:

Not surprising - members are banned from entereing into trade negotiations whilst members of the EU.
    There's form on this - he said the same just after the vote and was slapped down by Turnbull. I'm certain that there will be plenty of social interactions between Australia and the UK in the next 2 years followed by a rapid negotiation of a treaty.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,072
    MaxPB said:

Anorak said:

Indigo said:

Well well well

ttps://twitter.com/AllieRenison/status/790843662443941890

How very odd. It may or may not be unlawful for the UK, in what way is Australia bound by the provisions of the Lisbon and Maastricht Treaties ?

Perhaps the EU has applied pressure to Oz. They could still be dragged into any court issue even if they are not accused of any wrongdoing personally.
    Also, playing nice with large trading blocs is the diplomatic thing to do, regardless of the strict legalities of a particular issue!!
    Basically, but in a post-CETA failure world the EU will matter a lot less in global trade terms. If the EU can't get CETA through in the next year or so they may as well close up shop to the outside world.
    I'm hearing a modified CETA may be agreed imminently.
    We'll see.
  • Options
    AlastairMeeksAlastairMeeks Posts: 30,340
    @Alistair I expect turnout will be up on 2012. How much, I'm less sure.
  • Options
    Charles said:

weejonnie said:

Not surprising - members are banned from entereing into trade negotiations whilst members of the EU.
    There's form on this - he said the same just after the vote and was slapped down by Turnbull. I'm certain that there will be plenty of social interactions between Australia and the UK in the next 2 years followed by a rapid negotiation of a treaty.
    One can have hypothetical discussions. Even hypothetical discussions that get very detailed.

All that being said, I very much doubt we'll manage it in two years, what with all our other negotiators busy in Brussels.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

Anorak said:

Indigo said:

Well well well

How very odd. It may or may not be unlawful for the UK, in what way is Australia bound by the provisions of the Lisbon and Maastricht Treaties ?

Perhaps the EU has applied pressure to Oz. They could still be dragged into any court issue even if they are not accused of any wrongdoing personally.
    Also, playing nice with large trading blocs is the diplomatic thing to do, regardless of the strict legalities of a particular issue!!
    Basically, but in a post-CETA failure world the EU will matter a lot less in global trade terms. If the EU can't get CETA through in the next year or so they may as well close up shop to the outside world.
    We'll see.
    This was agreed between the commission and Canada already and derailed by a few Belgians. I don't see what they can change to make it acceptable unless they gut it.
  • Options
    619619 Posts: 1,784
    Alistair said:
    'Within Texas, Travis County is known as an exceptionally culturally "liberal" region and a stronghold of the Texas Democratic Party.[24] The county voted for the Democratic candidate in six of the most recent seven US Presidential elections (and its one vote for a Republican was for George W. Bush, the sitting Texas Governor). Few county-wide elected positions are even contested by Republican candidates.[25] In 2005 it was the only county in Texas to vote against the Proposition 2 state constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_County,_Texas

Texan Dems are coming out early and hard...
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 76,002
    Alistair said:
    Hush, young padawan.
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,291
    https://twitter.com/paulwaugh/status/790869499524317184

Not clear if he will fight a by-election, or under which colours.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

Anorak said:

Indigo said:

Well well well

We'll see.
    This was agreed between the commission and Canada already and derailed by a few Belgians. I don't see what they can change to make it acceptable unless they gut it.
    This is a new modification, apparently. It's a story from a tier one (US) investment bank, so I'm sure it has some basis in fact.

There are two ways it might work: one, it may be cut in scope so that the EU agrees it via QMV, or two, there may be concessions that satisfy the Waloons.
  • Options
    Well done the government on the Heathrow decision. It will be popular. Although maybe less so in the NIMBY constituencies like Zac's. Screw 'em.
  • Options
    I thought the Waloons objected to the ISDS component? Easy fix, get rid of the ISDS.
  • Options
    High early voting figures in Austin are undeniably good for the Democrats.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

Anorak said:

Indigo said:

Well well well

We'll see.
    This is a new modification, apparently. It's a story from a tier one (US) investment bank, so I'm sure it has some basis in fact.

There are two ways it might work: one, it may be cut in scope so that the EU agrees it via QMV, or two, there may be concessions that satisfy the Waloons.
    A move to pass by QMV would mean gutting it and there is no satisfying the Waloons. I'm sure the commission and Canada have made modifications, but then they also thought CETA would pass as is.
  • Options

@Alistair I expect turnout will be up on 2012. How much, I'm less sure.

I'm all over the shop on what I think turnout will be. I'm leaving the market well alone. It's no "Indy Ref Turnout 75%+ at better than evens" that's for sure.
  • Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,672
    In hindsight it was probably a political blessing for HMG to have Sadiq as London Mayor rather than Goldsmith.
  • Options
    Alistair said:

I thought the Waloons objected to the ISDS component? Easy fix, get rid of the ISDS.

How will investor-state disputes be arbitrated then? I highly, highly doubt that Canada will accept ECJ arbitration and the EU will be unable to accept a transfer of sovereignty to Canada.
  • Options
    AnorakAnorak Posts: 6,621
    MaxPB said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

Anorak said:

Indigo said:

Well well well

We'll see.

A move to pass by QMV would mean gutting it and there is no satisfying the Waloons. I'm sure the commission and Canada have made modifications, but then they also thought CETA would pass as is.
    What odds a colossal EU grant lands in Wallonia within 12 months.
  • Options
    Anorak said:

MaxPB said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

rcs1000 said:

MaxPB said:

Anorak said:

Indigo said:

Well well well

We'll see.

What odds a colossal EU grant lands in Wallonia within 12 months.
    Well yes, a bit of pork never hurt.
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Not sure about that. Trump may have motivated and enthused parts that Romney could not reach.
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

Not sure about that. Trump may have motivated and enthused parts that Romney could not reach.
    He may have done so, but Austin is very liberal. This is good news for Clinton.
  • Options

Insulting a bunch of misguided HRE/French is not a way to impress Junior: They are "Wallies" (or Walloons)!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Wallonia.svg
  • Options
    Richard_NabaviRichard_Nabavi Posts: 30,820
    edited October 2016
    Alistair said:

Incidentally, I know there is a lot of focus on Nate Silver but there is also the Princeton Election Consortium which, using a similar methodology of state polls, rates Hilary's chances as either 97% or 99% depending on the model.

Yes, but unfortunately the presentation of the Princeton data is so abysmal that it's impossible to get a proper handle on exactly what they are forecasting. They do publish a histogram of the ECV probability distribution, but only as a now-cast, not a forecast. It has a very narrow spread indeed. Overall, the whole thing looks rather odd.

There's also the NYT model, which looks very good. Edit: I see they now do publish an ECV histogram. I'll see if I can add it to my analysis

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?_r=0
  • Options
    EssexitEssexit Posts: 1,956
    Alistair said:

International Sheep Dog Society? What do these Walloonatics have against it?
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

As an advocacy group - they're very motivated re converting friends and family. Counting GOP offices as some do misses the point. The GOP aren't helping much - but it's the grassroots who are talking people round in Walmart queues.

I've no idea who's winning - but so far in early voting in FL - Trumpers are GOTV at just above 41% compared to Hillary at 40%. It's close.
  • Options
    Mr. Thoughts, Morris Dancer did not say those things.
  • Options
    FluffyThoughtsFluffyThoughts Posts: 2,420
    edited October 2016
  • Options
    Essex girls object to being called Essex girls:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37761668
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

Alistair said:

How will investor-state disputes be arbitrated then? I highly, highly doubt that Canada will accept ECJ arbitration and the EU will be unable to accept a transfer of sovereignty to Canada.
    The EU and CAnada are, broadly, two liberal western democracies. If one and the other cannot trust each others legal system to fairly adjudicate a legal dispute between corporation and nation then the concept of free trade is basically a nonsense.
  • Options
    FluffyThoughtsFluffyThoughts Posts: 2,420
    edited October 2016

Mr. Thoughts, Morris Dancer did not say those things.

Morris Dancer: The junior should be a hint. Maybe someone is juggling kids/work and oversight?

There have been site problems before today (but this week): Always blame the children! ;)

[Src.: http://politicalbetting.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/1313742/#Comment_1313742]

rcs1000 Posts: 14,513
    12:01PM
  • Options
    F1: Ladbrokes has the markets up for Mexico. Got to go now, but I'll check them (after perusing a circuit guide, got a feeling it's tight and twisty but need a refresher) when I return.
  • Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 32,068

Essex girls object to being called Essex girls:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37761668

My granddaughter, when at Uni, described herself as 'A girl from Essex', not an 'Essex girl'.
This discussion has been closed.