Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The Lynton Crosby way of squeezing UKIP could end up reinfo

124»

Comments

• Options
    richardDoddrichardDodd Posts: 5,472
    I am not grasping anything, as a member of the public I get my info from the MSM, in this instance from the BBC, they say he was accused of using false papers, not that he had then declared his real name..ask them
  • Options
    PongPong Posts: 4,693
    Royal baby news.. Apparently to have the official title 'Prince/Princess of Cambridge'

Which is nice.

But I care much more about making money out of this hapless sprog.

So far, betting wise, over the last few months i've laid everything under 14/1 on BF's baby name market. As long as it's not one of the favourites, I should make about a hundred quid with a max liability of £150.

Gender-wise, I'm not believing the bollocks in the press - I'm pretty sure the gender is a 50/50 shot. Given the skewed odds therefore, I'm heavily invested in it being a boy (I'm on between 6/4 & 2/1). Still available from coral at 11/8, which I'd recommend if any casual punters fancy a flutter.

Have I missed any other royal baby value bets?

http://www.oddschecker.com/novelty/william-and-kate/

• Options
    john_zimsjohn_zims Posts: 3,399
    @Tim

Seems you can't grasp the fact he was a fraudster,illegally in this country.

Not that complicated surely,even you should be able understand that?
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,907
    edited July 2013
    @Plato

"Kevin may be playing to the gallery - but he clearly doesn't think EdM is being smart here."

A seriously crap article by one of the two least effective class warriors still around. He used to specialize in Cherie Blair. He didn't like her being a successful working woman. A prejudice he shared with Paul Dacre of the Mail ironically.
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,907
    edited July 2013
    @Pong

"Royal baby news.. Apparently to have the official title 'Prince/Princess of Cambridge'"

Isn't that typical of our Royals.

Why not 'Princess of Scunthorpe'?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Or Prince/Princess of Falkirk..wherever that is
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Why did it take 9 months to grant asylum for the Abu without the hook, I wonder. Someone somewhere must have had doubts.
    JZ is right , he presented to immigration with false papers.If you have any evidence to the contrary then spit it out as you are seemingly privy to the confidential home office files.
    James tim Bond
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053

Good morning weather watchers. Earlier in the year there was some discussion of the remarkable cold weather we had been experiencing, as defined by the Central England Temperature (CET).

Finally, the beginning of July has seen above average temperatures, the first month to do so this year. The year to date graph shows that the anomaly is now reducing, so that the year to date is merely the coldest for about 50 years, rather than the coldest for more than 130 years, as had previously been the case.

There is, of course, still plenty of time left in the year, and it may end up not being notably cold as a whole...

We'll be in drought by the end of the summer, you mark my words!

I don't know what the above post is trying to prove. This hot weather is destined to last about two weeks, ± a couple of days, which hopefully will provide good sunny days for The Open golf championship at Muirfield, which starts july 18th.

After that no doubt we will have the start of glacier growth and a winter not seen since the mid 17th century.
This discussion has been closed.