Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Labour’s massive challenge: Support for Corbyn as “best PM”

SystemSystem Posts: 11,702
edited July 2016 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Labour’s massive challenge: Support for Corbyn as “best PM” is inversely proportional to people’s likelihood to vote

This means that the Tories have double digit leads in four of the five polls since Theresa May became PM. Clearly she is enjoying a honeymoon bounce but, on top of that, she is facing a Labour party that appears to be at war with itself.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    EssexitEssexit Posts: 1,956
    First like the Tories. And not proud of my generation.
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    @paulwaugh: Owen Smith: Labour 'is not respected' at the moment under Corbyn's leadership.
    Says tragic that TimesPoll shows Lab voters prefer May to JC
  • Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826
    It's only because the Labour Party is divided. If the party united behind Corbyn he could win a great victory.

Snigger.
  • Options
    CD13CD13 Posts: 6,351
    I'm proud of mine. I me a few Corbyns when they were teenagers. Most got better.
  • Options
    Owen Smith is offering reheated Miliband tax and spend.

Which is an improvement on Corbyn's Venezuela...
  • Options
    @rustinpeace00: Remember that Labour is a party currently taking itself to court. Owen Smith & Jeremy Corbyn are two cheeks of the same totally inept arse.
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,005
    FPT: For that matter, Zhuge Liang wrote that the eighth type of decadence in generalship is to talk wildly, without courtesy.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,571
    edited July 2016
    Theresa May led Tory Party = The Byzantine Empire

Jeremy Corbyn led Labour Party = The Bulgars

The 2020 General Election = The Battle of Kleidion
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Mr. Eagles, perhaps.

But don't forget what happened after Basil II died.

Edited extra bit: also, Kleidion*
  • Options
    williamglennwilliamglenn Posts: 48,131
    edited July 2016
    Owen Smith is one of the worst leadership candidates I've ever seen anywhere: soporific voice, tone-deaf rhetoric, reheated failed policy ideas and the gravitas of a haddock.
  • Options
    Re Owen Smith's smash Theresa May lines,

The Labour Leader of Camden council accused me of being sexist for calling Theresa May's reshuffle the night of the long kitten heels.

What say you now!
  • Options
    Mr. Glenn, the enormo-haddock take great exception to your unwarranted slur on their character.
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,227

Owen Smith is one of the worst leadership candidates I've ever seen anywhere: soporific voice, tone-deaf rhetoric, reheated failed policy ideas and the gravitas of a haddock.

Hey! That "haddock" reference is mine....... :)
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

It's become a meme. :)
  • Options
    When Owen Smith says he wants to smash Theresa May back on her heels, he's not meaning 'smash' in the urban dictionary sense is he?
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

It's become a meme. :)
    Sounds fishy to me
  • Options
    oxfordsimonoxfordsimon Posts: 5,831

When Owen Smith says he wants to smash Theresa May back on her heels, he's not meaning 'smash' in the urban dictionary sense is he?

I couldn't believe it when I heard him use that language.

Might just be enough to smash him right up.
  • Options
    glwglw Posts: 9,554
    So Smith's pitch is that he'd be every bit as left wing as Corbyn but dress marginally better? Labour really are deep in it.
  • Options

Mr. Eagles, perhaps.

But don't forget what happened after Basil II died.

Edited extra bit: also, Kleidion*

I have forgotten* what happened after Basil II died, I think Basil's legacy was brushed under the carpet.

Basil, Brush, I'll get my coat

*I never forget
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,061
    FPT:

@John_M

"Goldman sounds as dodgy as fuck..."

What do you mean Goldman Sachs sounds as dodgy as fuck. This is the company that was caught out selling an investment whilst at the same time trading against it, so its value went down. It was also the company who conspired to fix the greek's books so that it appeared they qualified for Euro membership.

Goldman should have been run out of the City years ago.

The first criticism is an odd one. When someone sells you insurance they are selling you something, and then betting against it happening. There are hundreds of traders in Goldman's London office (and thousands worldwide), and they will have different positions, and different risks they need to hedge against. If I buy a product from Goldman Sachs (or Barclays Capital or UBS or Morgan Stanley) the chances of someone in that firm taking an opposite view to mine and 'trading against me' is close to 100%.

As regards the Greeks, yes that was pretty bad behaviour. Although I don't think all the blame should be laid at Goldman's door: ultimately, they were asked to do something by their clients, the Greek government, i.e., to find a way of issuing debt that would not be included in calculation of debt-to-GDP. How is that different from whichever consultant advised HM Treasury that PFI schemes enabled the government to spend money (and run up debts) that would not be included in the government debt-to-GDP numbers?
  • Options
    glw said:

So Smith's pitch is that he'd be every bit as left wing as Corbyn but dress marginally better? Labour really are deep in it.

They are totally smashed....
  • Options
    BannedInParisBannedInParis Posts: 2,191

Thanks for that.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,787
    Scottish Tory Surge Klaxon

Westminster voting intention (Scotland n=154)
    Con: 23
    Lab: 11
    LibD: 3
    UKIP: 6
    SNP: 53

I know its a subsample, but have the Tories ever been more than double Labour (and more than half the SNP(!)) before?
  • Options
    MonikerDiCanioMonikerDiCanio Posts: 5,792
    It's a shame to see PB descend into the anti-Corbyn gutter. Your recent record is tainting past glories.
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976

I couldn't believe it when I heard him use that language.

Might just be enough to smash him right up.
    Obviously, the spirit and language of Arthur Scargill lives on in the valleys of Wales. #c1970
  • Options

Thanks for that.
    I just want clarity
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,992
    The best Labour has to offer is Yvette I think. She'd make a passable, if unspectacular leader and would probably keep Labour above 210 seats.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,067
    FPT
    MonikerDiCanio said:

» show previous quotes
    Brittania unbound. Thanks Boris.

3 new sets of troughers living high on the hog
  • Options
    edited July 2016

I know its a subsample, but have the Tories ever been more than double Labour (and more than half the SNP(!)) before?

Not quite half the SNP score, but next year's Scottish council elections are going to be fun.

Still can't get over those Scottish YouGov leader ratings from yesterday
  • Options

LOL, frothers are down to using subsamples now, you used to get banned on here for that when it was not Tories
  • Options
    ArtistArtist Posts: 1,882
    For comparison Cameron was 14% ahead of Miliband for best PM just before the election last year.
  • Options

Thanks for that.
    I just want clarity
    When Sophie Ridge asked him if he stood by the comment he said that he wasn't advocating violence, while swinging his arm to illustrate the image that he absolutely didn't want to create...
  • Options

Not quite half the SNP score, but next year's Scottish council elections are going to be fun.

Tory fanboys wetting their pants on a subsample
  • Options

Am I going to regret asking what "'smash' in the urban dictionary sense" means?

• Options
    grabcocquegrabcocque Posts: 4,234
    Gotta reach out to that never-important non-voter demographic.
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,260

Dunno, but since 23 is less than half of 53, we must await breathlessly that second sign of the end of days.
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,422
    If Owen Smith is the answer, is the question "who could deliver the 1983 manifesto and looks like President Hollande"?
  • Options
    On topic, whilst I think these polls are flattering Mrs May and the Tories because of her honeymoon, on the flip side I can't see how Corbyn survives a 6 week general election campaign.
  • Options

It's a shame to see PB descend into the anti-Corbyn gutter. Your recent record is tainting past glories.

Well no-one is forcing you to be here.

PB is just reflecting the utter chaos that is the Labour Party today. They are the party that is engaged in the most bitter and violent period in modern political history. It is utterly shameful that a party that used to stand for something has become this current mess.
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

Yes
  • Options

Another one I had to google......this time mercifully not in front of giggling teenage niece & nephew.....
  • Options
    MonikerDiCanioMonikerDiCanio Posts: 5,792
    edited July 2016
    malcolmg said:

FPT
    MonikerDiCanio said:

» show previous quotes
    Brittania unbound. Thanks Boris.

3 new sets of troughers living high on the hog

Don't judge everyone by the SNP's gross grasping standards. There are still decent and honest public servants.
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

It seems to be pretty much unarguable now that the Tories are the party on the march in Scotland, and are best placed to hoover up the SNP when their arrogance and incompetence finally smashes them on the rocks.
  • Options
    AnorakAnorak Posts: 6,621
    FPT:
    John_M said:

Scott_P said:

@SophyRidgeSky: Owen Smith says he wants to "smash austerity" & replace the Dpt of Work & Pensions with a Ministry of Labour https://t.co/MAr9CZxXqh

I'd like to know what the actual fuck 'privatising the national debt' is supposed to mean.
    Listened to a lot of it. He sounds waaaay more professional than his opponent and seemed to have real passion. He would be a lot, lot more appealing that JC in the North and Scotland (and Wales, natch).

However, to my right-wing ears if somebody had played the speech and told me it was from a Labour conference in 1978, I'd have believed them. Must have mentioned 'workers' over 50 times; 'workers rights' 20 times. Firm belief in the Magic Money Tree.

EDIT: Looking at the photos, it clearly sounded more professional than it looked!
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

Smash means you want to fornicate their brains out
  • Options
    John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503
    Can't fault Theresa's work ethic. Currently in Italy.
  • Options

They were spectacular. Amazing what 'not being a posh boy' can do for the Tory leader....
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    John_M said:

Can't fault Theresa's work ethic. Currently in Italy.

She needs to go shopping for a new pair of heels after a nasty encounter with Owen Smith.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

malcolmg said:

It seems to be pretty much unarguable now that the Tories are the party on the march in Scotland, and are best placed to hoover up the SNP when their arrogance and incompetence finally smashes them on the rocks.
    Let me guess, another 'expert' who couldn't name a SCon msp other than Davidson without a Google, let alone identify any strength in depth among their ranks.
  • Options

If Owen Smith is the answer, is the question "who could deliver the 1983 manifesto and looks like President Hollande"?

He does a bit. Hollande has some virtues though, his response to terrorism is a hell of a lot more forthright than anything you will get from a Labour politician.
  • Options
    Ishmael_XIshmael_X Posts: 3,664

On topic, whilst I think these polls are flattering Mrs May and the Tories because of her honeymoon, on the flip side I can't see how Corbyn survives a 6 week general election campaign.

How does the non-survival work? He realises halfway through that his position is untenable?
  • Options
    Animal_pbAnimal_pb Posts: 608

"The first criticism is an odd one. When someone sells you insurance they are selling you something, and then betting against it happening."

We prefer to call it "reinsuring", not "betting against"......

• Options
    SlackbladderSlackbladder Posts: 9,713
    Paul Waugh ‏@paulwaugh 39 secs40 seconds ago

Owen Smith in 2010: "The Liberals will file for divorce as soon as the bruises start to show through the make-up"

This bloke isn't a very nice guy, is he....
  • Options
    @paulwaugh: Owen Smith in 2010: "The Liberals will file for divorce as soon as the bruises start to show through the make-up" https://t.co/1tDzaPz7ap
  • Options
    PlatoSaidPlatoSaid Posts: 10,383
    Ummm

Politics Home
    Lab leader hopeful Owen Smith denounces "misty eyed romanticism about a revolution" and calls for a "cold eyed and practical revolution".
  • Options

malcolmg said:

Let me guess, another 'expert' who couldn't name another SCon msp without a Google let alone identify any strength in depth among their ranks.
    1 Scottish MSP other than Ruth Davidson follow me on twitter, so I can name at least one.
  • Options
    TheWhiteRabbitTheWhiteRabbit Posts: 12,388

They were spectacular. Amazing what 'not being a posh boy' can do for the Tory leader....
    Ruth should be given all the time and freedom she needs to build on this. Many notional promotions would be the death of her.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    F1: surprising headline. James Allison has left Ferrari. He was their technical chief (did great things for Lotus and may be the best designer in the business):
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/36902822

Edited extra bit: he won't have much impact at the next team he goes to (assuming he does go to a new team) in the 2017 season, but for 2018, his presence would be a significant benefit.
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,341
    Owen Smith to build 300,000 homes a year in next Parliament. Yeh, right. 'Cos no one else has had the same aspiration in last twenty years.
  • Options
    David_EvershedDavid_Evershed Posts: 6,506
    rcs1000 said:

FPT:

@John_M

What do you mean Goldman Sachs sounds as dodgy as fuck. This is the company that was caught out selling an investment whilst at the same time trading against it, so its value went down. It was also the company who conspired to fix the greek's books so that it appeared they qualified for Euro membership.

The first criticism is an odd one. When someone sells you insurance they are selling you something, and then betting against it happening. There are hundreds of traders in Goldman's London office (and thousands worldwide), and they will have different positions, and different risks they need to hedge against. If I buy a product from Goldman Sachs (or Barclays Capital or UBS or Morgan Stanley) the chances of someone in that firm taking an opposite view to mine and 'trading against me' is close to 100%.

As regards the Greeks, yes that was pretty bad behaviour. Although I don't think all the blame should be laid at Goldman's door: ultimately, they were asked to do something by their clients, the Greek government, i.e., to find a way of issuing debt that would not be included in calculation of debt-to-GDP. How is that different from whichever consultant advised HM Treasury that PFI schemes enabled the government to spend money (and run up debts) that would not be included in the government debt-to-GDP numbers?

Goldman Sachs was fined $550 by the SEC for selling debt to one customer whilst arranging for another customer to profit from a fall in the value of that same debt.

See BBC at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-10656699

"The SEC charged Goldman with failing to disclose "vital information" that one of its clients, Paulson & Co, helped to choose which securities were packaged into a mortgage portfolio that was then sold to investors in 2007.

It claimed Goldman did not disclose that Paulson, one of the world's largest hedge funds, had bet that the value of the securities would fall.

The SEC alleged that investors in the mortgage securities, packaged into a vehicle called Abacus, lost more than $1bn (£650m) in the US housing market collapse.

All of that $1bn was then paid out to Paulson, who - unknown to the investors - stood on the other side of the deal as a "short" investor in the deal."
  • Options

Owen Smith to build 300,000 homes a year in next Parliament. Yeh, right. 'Cos no one else has had the same aspiration in last twenty years.

I can get behind the more homes and more money for the NHS, but not sure about the IHT...
  • Options
    By lucky accident Smith has hit upon something to distract the press from the awfulness of his policy platform...

@GerriPeev: What did Owen Smith want for lunch? Fish and chips. Apparently he loves a good battering
  • Options
    @dlknowles: Labour MPs want to stop Jeremy Corbyn because they think he will win a general election, says Ken Livingstone:https://t.co/wOJ8IWF5Um
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

Yes
    I like to help educate Cyclefree for her job, thanks to me, she now knows why so many of the staff she regulates change at Baker Street
  • Options
    glw said:

He does a bit. Hollande has some virtues though, his response to terrorism is a hell of a lot more forthright than anything you will get from a Labour politician.
    Well that's not saying much given that the Labour leadership think terrorists should be their friends.

And in any case the French don't appear to think much of Hollande's response to the terrorism they have been suffering.

• Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,341
    Pulpstar said:

I can get behind the more homes and more money for the NHS, but not sure about the IHT...
    Building homes is great. But how? How is going to deliver this? Brown wanted to do it. Cameron wanted to do it.
  • Options
    David_EvershedDavid_Evershed Posts: 6,506
    Cyclefree said:

Isn't it Monty Python's?
  • Options

F1: surprising headline. James Allison has left Ferrari. He was their technical chief (did great things for Lotus and may be the best designer in the business):

Edited extra bit: he won't have much impact at the next team he goes to (assuming he does go to a new team) in the 2017 season, but for 2018, his presence would be a significant benefit.

I read somewhere else he wasn't going to be working full time for another team for a few years because of his family situation.

He might do some part time consulting for a British based team
  • Options
    edited July 2016

malcolmg said:

Let me guess, another 'expert' who couldn't name another SCon msp without a Google let alone identify any strength in depth among their ranks.
    1 Scottish MSP other than Ruth Davidson follow me on twitter, so I can name at least one.
    Queen's 11 Murdo or WATP Tomkins?
  • Options
    edited July 2016

malcolmg said:

Queen's 11 Murdo or WATP Tomkins?
    Professor Tomkins.

Dare I ask what 'WATP' means?
  • Options
    DromedaryDromedary Posts: 1,194
    "Support for Corbyn as 'best PM' is inversely proportional to people’s likelihood to vote".

I think preferring Labour has been inversely proportional to people's likelihood to vote, since about the 1950s. I have no stats to back that up, but everyone on the left knows that "Tories always vote".
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    edited July 2016
    After herring this latest performance by Smith, I think I’ll vote for the haddock.
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,618

AIUI there are personal circumstances, his wife passed away and he wants to come back to the UK full time to be with his family. Opens the door or McLaren, RBR and Williams to get one of the top designers in though.
  • Options

malcolmg said:

Let me guess, another 'expert' who couldn't name a SCon msp other than Davidson without a Google, let alone identify any strength in depth among their ranks.
    What does any of this have to do with the price of deep fried haggis?
  • Options
    F1: on Allison, seems his wife died recently, so it may be he wants to spend more time with his family.
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

Yes
    I like to help educate Cyclefree for her job, thanks to me, she now knows why so many of the staff she regulates change at Baker Street
    And now I know that Owen Smith thinks Theresa May is a WILF. :)

• Options
    edited July 2016

Pulpstar said:

Building homes is great. But how? How is going to deliver this? Brown wanted to do it. Cameron wanted to do it.
    I think there is alot both Brown and Cameron could do, but didn't. Ironically the posts of @Currystar seemed to indicate that housebuilding was really starting to pick up pre-Brexit :/

Personally I think a mix of LA and private is best - it's something that's best being non ideological about.
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527
    Scott_P said:

Owen Smith is offering reheated Miliband tax and spend.

Which is an improvement on Corbyn's Venezuela...

It looks as if the Tories may be about to offer the same!
  • Options
    CD13CD13 Posts: 6,351
    Ms Cyclefree,

Be fair to Jezza, he has some elements of being a UK Christian. He loves their enemies.

Unfortunately, he hates them and their friends
  • Options
    I did like the Caesar reference in your piece.
  • Options
    Owen Smith has previous when it comes to violence against women comments:

A new MP has apologised after he compared the UK government's planned public spending cuts to domestic violence.

Owen Smith, the Labour MP for Pontypridd, wrote in an online article: "Surely, the Liberals will file for divorce as soon as the bruises start to show through the make-up?"

http://www.bbc.com/news/10156864
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

FPT:

@John_M

Goldman Sachs was fined $550 by the SEC for selling debt to one customer whilst arranging for another customer to profit from a fall in the value of that same debt.

See BBC at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-10656699

"The SEC charged Goldman with failing to disclose "vital information" that one of its clients, Paulson & Co, helped to choose which securities were packaged into a mortgage portfolio that was then sold to investors in 2007.

It claimed Goldman did not disclose that Paulson, one of the world's largest hedge funds, had bet that the value of the securities would fall.

The SEC alleged that investors in the mortgage securities, packaged into a vehicle called Abacus, lost more than $1bn (£650m) in the US housing market collapse.

All of that $1bn was then paid out to Paulson, who - unknown to the investors - stood on the other side of the deal as a "short" investor in the deal."
    Yes; and they were rightly fined.

Back in 2007, demand for mortgage backed securities was so great, that banks were creating synthetic securities for investors.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,004
    Scott_P said:

@dlknowles: Labour MPs want to stop Jeremy Corbyn because they think he will win a general election, says Ken Livingstone:https://t.co/wOJ8IWF5Um

Of course! It was so obvious!
  • Options
    Mr. Eagles/Mr. Max, could still be an advantage for practically any team other than Sauber or Ferrari (the two that spring to mind which aren't UK-based).

Bad news for Vettel.
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

Yes

I thought she was a FLOTTILF...
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

Well that's not saying much given that the Labour leadership think terrorists should be their friends.

And in any case the French don't appear to think much of Hollande's response to the terrorism they have been suffering.

True, it will take a long time to fix the problems with the security and intelligence services so that attacks are prevented, but I think the response to attacks has been good and I doubt that we would fare as well.
  • Options

Dunno, but since 23 is less than half of 53, we must await breathlessly that second sign of the end of days.
    I was using SNP arithmetic.....
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

Isn't it Monty Python's?
    Monty Python said that President Hollande and Owen Smith looked like haddocks in a suit.....?

• Options
    Philip_ThompsonPhilip_Thompson Posts: 65,826
    rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

Yes

Is May's title First Lady of the Treasury, or does the title not change with a female Premier?
  • Options
    BudGBudG Posts: 711

PB is just reflecting the utter chaos that is the Labour Party today. They are the party that is engaged in the most bitter and violent period in modern political history. It is utterly shameful that a party that used to stand for something has become this current mess.
    Amazing that just one man is responsible for all of this. One would have thought it would have taken at least 172.
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

Yes

Is May's title First Lady of the Treasury, or does the title not change with a female Premier?
    Nope, still the First Lord of the Treasury, same way with the Duke of Normandy regardless of whether the monarch is male or female
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527

Indeed so - and it is all the fault of Harriet Harman.
  • Options

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

Yes

Mrs Thatcher was First Lord of the Treasury, so I don't think it changes.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

Yes

I can't keep up! Dare I ask?

• Options
    Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

Yes

See thanks to me, not only do you get excellent betting advice, political analysis, pop music references, science knowledge, subtle puns, and a deeper understanding of how the youth speaks these days.
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098
    edited July 2016

Cyclefree said:

Isn't it Monty Python's?
    Would that be the fish dance filmed at Teddington Lock? Was a haddock actually mentioned in that sketch? I seem to recall there was no actual dialogue - just the dance.

Haddocks on PB is pretty much a Morris Dancer theme (his genetically engineered Enormo-Haddock have been around since, I think, 2007/8).

BlackAdder did have an explicit reference to Haddock, "Wetter than a haddock's bathing costume" used when referring to Amy the potential bride for Prince George in series 3, which must have been early 1990s, maybe late 1980s.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,004
    malcolmg said:

LOL, frothers are down to using subsamples now, you used to get banned on here for that when it was not Tories
    It is clearly a joke when people show the subsamples - it is amusing and harmless. You can tell when someone is being overly serious about it.

It's going to the gutter to reflect general pundit opinion on Corbyn? Maybe it is totally off base and there is a hidden groundswell of support for the man, but sometimes mainstream thought is mainstream for a reason.

This will come off as rank hypocrisy, but some people get way too worked up about political opinions, even on this place.
  • Options
    Carolus_RexCarolus_Rex Posts: 1,414
    Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

Yes

I can't keep up! Dare I ask?

First Lord of the Treasury I'd etc....
  • Options
    PlatoSaidPlatoSaid Posts: 10,383
    Paul Waugh
    Plaid swift to respond to Smith's Theresa May smash/heels line. https://t.co/PM6oqzVhDU
This discussion has been closed.