Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » A second EURef phone poll has REMAIN with huge lead

13»

Comments

• Options
    richardDoddrichardDodd Posts: 5,472
    Corbyns womanising just reveals how desperate and stupid some women can be..
  • Options
    LucyJonesLucyJones Posts: 651
    Roger said:

AndyJS said:

Roger said:

Cyclefree said:

Sean_F said:

Cyclefree said:
    Jess Philips thinks the same things take place in Birmingham.
    It is undoubtedly the case that sexual assaults on women didn't start with the arrival of migrants. And if there were no migrants such crimes would still happen.

But it is curious - actually, repulsive would be a better word - that those who claim to be concerned about sexual crimes against women are so sanguine about inviting into the country those from mysogynistic cultures and, as a result, with a propensity to commit such crimes (though that does not apply to all the individuals from those cultures, of course).

It's as if such concern is only useful if it can be used against certain groups and that concern for women is dialled up or down - or into nothingness, in some cases - depending on the perpetrators.

Repulsive.
    Have you ever visited any of these misogynistic cultures and could you share with us your experiences?

Because so many on here agree with you doesn't make your brand of prejudice less repulsive. It just shows the level of poster these days
    You are out of touch with reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taharrush_gamea
    I was in Egypt in about 2005 and the big topic of conversation was whether or not a sentence of death on five teenagers who had raped two girls was fair. It was explaned to me that rape was so rare and the death penalty was so infrequently used that it was considered a serious issue.

The idea that Egyptians who I know to be a hugely cultured people with years of civilization behind them should have a greater proclivity to rape than the alcohol fuelled English is just ignorant prejudice.
    "Rape is one of the most common crimes in Egypt.[1] Marital rape is not illegal in the country. By 2008, U.N. quoted Egypt's Interior Ministry's figure that 20,000 rapes take place every year, although according to the activist Engy Ghozlan (ECWR), rapes are 10 times higher than the stats given by Interior Ministry, making it 200,000 per year.[2] Mona Eltahawy has also noted the same figure (200,000), and added that it was before the revolution, today the number is actually higher"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Egypt

• Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,005
    X
    Roger said:

AndyJS said:

Roger said:

Cyclefree said:

Sean_F said:

Cyclefree said:

Repulsive.
    Have you ever visited any of these misogynistic cultures and could you share with us your experiences?

Because so many on here agree with you doesn't make your brand of prejudice less repulsive. It just shows the level of poster these days

I was in Egypt in about 2005 and the big topic of conversation was whether or not a sentence of death on five teenagers who had raped two girls was fair. It was explaned to me that rape was so rare and the death penalty was so infrequently used that it was considered a serious issue.

The idea that Egyptians who I know to be a hugely cultured people with years of civilization behind them should have a greater proclivity to rape than the alcohol fuelled English is just ignorant prejudice.
    "Rape is one of the most common crimes in Egypt.[1] Marital rape is not illegal in the country. By 2008, U.N. quoted Egypt's Interior Ministry's figure that 20,000 rapes take place every year, although according to the activist Engy Ghozlan (ECWR), rapes are 10 times higher than the stats given by Interior Ministry, making it 200,000 per year.[2] Mona Eltahawy has also noted the same figure (200,000), and added that it was before the revolution, today the number is actually higher

Rapes are usually not reported in Egypt, due to the fear of social rejection and culturally it's not accepted "Often, families will just laugh".[5] According Seif el-Dawla who runs a center in the country told that "Sexual molestation and harassment ... is routine for women who come across police".

Egyptian Centre for Women's Rights (ECWR) has called the problem "social cancer" and suggested that dress code is not deterrent at all. ECWR carried out a survey in 2008 which found that 83 percent of Egyptian women and 98 percent of foreign women within Egypt had experienced sexual harassment at some time, and only 12% had gone to police for complaining such issue. Over 62% of Egyptian men admitted harassing women, and 53% of Egyptian men have blamed women for 'bringing it on.'[6]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Egypt
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,576

SeanT said:

Took the words out of my mouth. Urgh.

DavidL said:

FYI, ICYMI, and don't want to sleep tonight

Jeremy Corbyn “showed off” a naked Diane Abbott to impress his Left-wing friends when he was a young Labour activist, a new book has revealed.

The Labour leader invited fellow activists to his London flat where they were “shaken” to find Ms Abbott in his bed, one of his friends recalled

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/Jeremy_Corbyn/12130795/Revealed-Jeremy-Corbyn-showed-off-naked-Diane-Abbott-to-impress-Left-wing-friends.html

You can all thank me later.

The man brings his pals around to show off his naked girlfriend in his bed because she is black and that demonstrates how cool he is?

What an odious little creep.
    Oh come on, there's no suggestion it because she's black, the nerd just couldn't believe his luck at pulling.
    For a vest-wearing beard-o-Trot, Corbyn has had a number of notably attractive partners.

His present wife is 20 years his junior, and still quite a looker, in a Milfy, Sarah Palinesque way.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Laura+Alvarez+UE9Kj2XZf2-m.jpg
    Yep, fair play to him. Makes those poking fun at him showing off Abbott look even more stupid, while they're taking the mick he's shagging his way round London.
    Diane was quite beautiful in her day dare I say it. I'm a sucker for a nice open mouthed smile. http://s.huffpost.com/contributors/barbara-ntumy/headshot.jpg

• Options
    SeanT said:

I think we just did a taharrush gamea on Roger. Multiple, similar attacks in the chaos of a pb thread.

Ironic.

He was asking for it
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,083
    SeanT said:

felix said:

isam said:
    Not sure 'dickensian' is a good description of a room full of fresh fruit and other goodies.
    To be fair I lived in worse conditions, when I was squatting in London in the early 1980s. At one point I recall there were ten of us sleeping in one room. There was no space for fruit.

I did also squat some exquisite Georgian houses, once I got the hang of it.
    When my Aussie ex came to the UK in 1999, she was kipping in a house near London Bridge that was filled with thirty or forty other Aussies and Kiwis - all originally backpackers. There were up to eight people in a room. Some had been there for a couple of years, and it was all utterly illegal.

They was not permanently living there, and it was dirt-cheap accommodation (though the landlord was raking it in). There were apparently two types of people: the ones working in London who wanted cheap accommodation, and newcomers who had just arrived in the country and wanted to stay somewhere safe amongst compatriots.

Only from her description, it was far from safe. She got out within a week and went up to Edinburgh.
  • Options
    watford30watford30 Posts: 3,474

SeanT said:

Took the words out of my mouth. Urgh.

DavidL said:

FYI, ICYMI, and don't want to sleep tonight

Jeremy Corbyn “showed off” a naked Diane Abbott to impress his Left-wing friends when he was a young Labour activist, a new book has revealed.

The Labour leader invited fellow activists to his London flat where they were “shaken” to find Ms Abbott in his bed, one of his friends recalled

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/Jeremy_Corbyn/12130795/Revealed-Jeremy-Corbyn-showed-off-naked-Diane-Abbott-to-impress-Left-wing-friends.html

You can all thank me later.

The man brings his pals around to show off his naked girlfriend in his bed because she is black and that demonstrates how cool he is?

What an odious little creep.
    Oh come on, there's no suggestion it because she's black, the nerd just couldn't believe his luck at pulling.
    For a vest-wearing beard-o-Trot, Corbyn has had a number of notably attractive partners.

His present wife is 20 years his junior, and still quite a looker, in a Milfy, Sarah Palinesque way.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Laura+Alvarez+UE9Kj2XZf2-m.jpg
    Yep, fair play to him. Makes those poking fun at him showing off Abbott look even more stupid, while they're taking the mick he's shagging his way round London.
    Diane was quite beautiful in her day dare I say it. I'm a sucker for a nice open mouthed smile. http://s.huffpost.com/contributors/barbara-ntumy/headshot.jpg

That's Barbara Ntumy, not Abbott.
  • Options

Indigo said:

Cast-iron Dave strikes again.... no ifs, no buts...

David Cameron yesterday retreated over a vow to stop migrants sending child benefit back home.
    The Prime Minister had pledged to prevent the practice in his election manifesto last year.
    But last night he signalled he would accept a renegotiation deal under which EU workers would still get the handout but at a lower rate.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3423741/David-Cameron-backtracks-election-pledge-stop-migrants-sending-child-benefit-home.html

How much lower... and for how long before the ECJ overturns it and tells him to pay the full amount.
    It doesn't matter how much lower - child benefit is quite clearly to benefit the next generation of Britons, not just to wire into your foreign bank account because you've popped a few sprogs in foreign climbs. A Prime Minister who accepts this has lost it, and a country that accepts a Prime Minister who accepts it has lost it.

It would make sense to scrap child benefit.
    How much would that save per year?
    Or put the money into things that benefit kids in this country.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

I think we just did a taharrush gamea on Roger. Multiple, similar attacks in the chaos of a pb thread.

Ironic.

I doubt Roger's met many on the lower levels of society in these places he visits anyway. Exchanging pleasantries with a 'friendly' waiter in a 5 star hotel on a jet set film shoot is hardly mixing with the locals.
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,904
    edited January 2016
    SeanT said:

Roger said:

Cyclefree said:

Sean_F said:

Cyclefree said:
    It is undoubtedly the case that sexual assaults on women didn't start with the arrival of migrants. And if there were no migrants such crimes would still happen.

But it is curious - actually, repulsive would be a better word - that those who claim to be concerned about sexual crimes against women are so sanguine about inviting into the country those from mysogynistic cultures and, as a result, with a propensity to commit such crimes (though that does not apply to all the individuals from those cultures, of course).

It's as if such concern is only useful if it can be used against certain groups and that concern for women is dialled up or down - or into nothingness, in some cases - depending on the perpetrators.

Repulsive.

I've visited many of these mysogynistic cultures, sometimes alongside western women. Morocco to Azerbaijan, Syria to Palestine, Kosovo to Dubai. Morocco. Jordan. Luton. Turkey. Malaysia. India. Indonesia. Kurdistan. I actually lived in Egypt for a while. I imagine I'm one of the few pb-ers who saw Palmyra before ISIS blew it to flinders.

These societies have - or HAD - many attractions, such as a courtliness and a hospitality rare in the west. But they are misogynistic, and this misogyny is getting worse. Denying it is futile, even for someone whose entire life, like yours, has been an exercise in tragicomic pointlessness.
    And you found misogyny in Egypt? I've spent weeks there many times and know many Egyptians and have visited the best night clubs in Cairo and the worst. Taken English models boys and girls and I've never seen anything remotely misognystic.

Tunisia and Morocco yes but that's not culture it backwardness. It was the same kind of backwardness you found in Northern towns on drunken Saturday nights. I was with a Lebaneses friend in Soho when we saw two girls having a shit side by side on Bouchier St. He'd never seen anything like that in his 35 years living in Beirut and Istanbul. I was less surprised
  • Options
    If people hadn't met Roger in real life, I would be convinced he was a made up character ala Tim the Farmer.
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,369
    edited January 2016
    ydoethur said:

A not wholly unreasonable point. But I would still have said that when the best case scenario you can posit on the data is that Labour are standing still after nine months of weak and controversial government following your worst election result in 32 years it is still by any standard an absolutely pathetic performance.

It depends on what you expect. I think that standstill on the back of months of unremitting media assault coupled with substantial supporting fire from parts of your own party is remarkably good. And I do talk to a lot of voters - probably more systematically and with comparison to previous elections than most here. It can be wrong (cf. Broxtowe 2015, to anticipate the jibe), but it's more reliable than the "nah, I can't believe that poll" stuff that some here offer as analysis.

Is it enough to win an election tomorrow? Of course not. Does it tell us with certainty where we will be in 2020? Likewise.
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,950
    edited January 2016
    kle4 said:

Roger said:

AndyJS said:

Roger said:

Cyclefree said:

Sean_F said:

Cyclefree said:

Repulsive.

You say 'ignorant' prejudice, but you say the misogynistic culture claim is ridiculous, others who have been to those places, and thus not ignorant, say it is not ridiculous - who am I, as someone who has not been to those cultures, to believe?
    Culture snapshot, from a UAE-based 'quality' paper, posted without comment.

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/search?StartDate=19000101&EndDate=20160130&SearchCategory=%&BuildNavigators=1&sortdirection=descending&x=0&y=0&crit=Rape
  • Options
    Moses_Moses_ Posts: 4,865
    Cyclefree said:

Sean_F said:

Cyclefree said:

Repulsive.
    The "community leaders" have already admitted it was their people so where does that line of thinking come from? It even has a name as SeanT pointed out a few weeks ago.

These newly arrived so called " refugees" even went as far as demanding of countries that helped them that the host should immediately change to what they want for example all women cover up and alcohol banned throughout Germany.

This is what I really don't like about this "European Project" as they call it. They are no better than than the many dictatorships through history. A small central Kabul, Unelected, unrepresentative and in it solely for themselves.

BOO.
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,904
    (SeanT. PS. Take a look at 'Youth'. A strange film. An odd mix of Visconti and Wes Anderson.)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Roger said:

SeanT said:

Roger said:

Cyclefree said:

Sean_F said:

Cyclefree said:

Repulsive.

I've visited many of these mysogynistic cultures, sometimes alongside western women. Morocco to Azerbaijan, Syria to Palestine, Kosovo to Dubai. Morocco. Jordan. Luton. Turkey. Malaysia. India. Indonesia. Kurdistan. I actually lived in Egypt for a while. I imagine I'm one of the few pb-ers who saw Palmyra before ISIS blew it to flinders.

These societies have - or HAD - many attractions, such as a courtliness and a hospitality rare in the west. But they are misogynistic, and this misogyny is getting worse. Denying it is futile, even for someone whose entire life, like yours, has been an exercise in tragicomic pointlessness.
    And you found misogyny in Egypt? I've spent weeks there many times and know many Egyptians and have visited the best night clubs in Cairo and the worst. Taken English models boys and girls and I've never seen anything remotely misognystic.

Tunisia and Morocco yes but that's not culture it backwardness. It was the same kind of backwardness you found in Northern towns on drunken Saturday nights. I was with a Lebaneses friend in Soho when we saw two girls having a shit side by side on Bouchier St. He'd never seen anything like that in his 35 years living in Beirut and Istanbul. I was less surprised
    You were surprised? Bourchier Street behind Rushes, and 'Piss alley' between Wardour and Berwick are renowned as public lavatories.
  • Options
    SandpitSandpit Posts: 49,950

Indigo said:

Cast-iron Dave strikes again.... no ifs, no buts...

David Cameron yesterday retreated over a vow to stop migrants sending child benefit back home.
    The Prime Minister had pledged to prevent the practice in his election manifesto last year.
    But last night he signalled he would accept a renegotiation deal under which EU workers would still get the handout but at a lower rate.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3423741/David-Cameron-backtracks-election-pledge-stop-migrants-sending-child-benefit-home.html

How much lower... and for how long before the ECJ overturns it and tells him to pay the full amount.
    It doesn't matter how much lower - child benefit is quite clearly to benefit the next generation of Britons, not just to wire into your foreign bank account because you've popped a few sprogs in foreign climbs. A Prime Minister who accepts this has lost it, and a country that accepts a Prime Minister who accepts it has lost it.
    It would make sense to scrap child benefit.
    How much would that save per year?
    Or put the money into things that benefit kids in this country.
    Integrate it into the Universal Credit. Would also eliminate the huge effective tax rates now as it is withdrawn.
  • Options
    Roger said:

DavidL

"The man brings his pals around to show off his naked girlfriend in his bed because she is black and that demonstrates how cool he is?

What an odious little creep."

It looks like you're allowing your own prejudices to show. No one has suggested he invited his friends back because she was black. Really suprised that one of the sites best posters could believes such a ludicrous story let alone find someone 'odious' on the strength of it.

What like a dead pig story you mean........ Hypocrite.
  • Options
    Moses_ said:

Cyclefree said:

Sean_F said:

Cyclefree said:

Repulsive.
    The "community leaders" have already admitted it was their people so where does that line of thinking come from? It even has a name as SeanT pointed out a few weeks ago.

These newly arrived so called " refugees" even went as far as demanding of countries that helped them that the host should immediately change to what they want for example all women cover up and alcohol banned throughout Germany.

This is what I really don't like about this "European Project" as they call it. They are no better than than the many dictatorships through history. A small central Kabul, Unelected, unrepresentative and in it solely for themselves.

BOO.
    And to think how lefties mocked the creeping sharia hashtag
  • Options
    felix said:

isam said:
    Not sure 'dickensian' is a good description of a room full of fresh fruit and other goodies.
    The dividing line of "Dickensian" is drawn between ownership of a 600w or a 800w microwave oven.
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,292
    edited January 2016
    Moses_ said:

felix said:

isam said:
    The dividing line of "Dickensian" is drawn between ownership of a 600w or a 800w microwave oven.
    Definitely Dickensian, they can only afford Celebrations, rather than Hotel Chocolate. Good to see that the microwave had been safety tested though...
  • Options
    MalmesburyMalmesbury Posts: 44,608
    edited January 2016
    Roger said:

SeanT said:

Roger said:

Cyclefree said:

Sean_F said:

Cyclefree said:

Repulsive.

Best nightclubs? So full of westerners and the westernised. Visiting such places tells you nothing's about a country - they are all the same. Bit like business hotels.
  • Options
    Roger said:

AndyJS said:

Roger said:

Cyclefree said:

Sean_F said:

Cyclefree said:

Repulsive.

You forget the Female Reporter attacked in the square when reporting the Arab Spring? I'm afraid it is not as rare as you try to make out but if you stay in posh places then you won't have been aware of it except on a 50 inch plasma in your 5* hotel suite of course.

Meanwhile you accused a poster up thread DavidL of showing his prejudice by using the word " black" yet here you are 5 minutes later using the word " English" as in alcohol fuelled English not British or similar collective term. We know you hate this country but your utter hypocrisy shows yet again.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Roger said:

AndyJS said:

Roger said:

Cyclefree said:

Sean_F said:

Cyclefree said:

Repulsive.

You say 'ignorant' prejudice, but you say the misogynistic culture claim is ridiculous, others who have been to those places, and thus not ignorant, say it is not ridiculous - who am I, as someone who has not been to those cultures, to believe?
    It's not ridiculous, I have worked and lived throughout the Middle East for over 30 years. I even wrote my one and only thread on PB about the Middle East.

Roger as always is wrong as he is on just about everything else except the Oscars in which subject he is undoubtedly King of all he surveys.
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    Roger said:

AndyJS said:

Roger said:

Cyclefree said:

Sean_F said:

Cyclefree said:

Repulsive.

I think that you are mistaken. Convictions for rape may be very rare in Egypt, but it is not such a rare offence to actually happen:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/05/egypt-women-rape-sexual-assault-tahrir-square

Indeed reported rates of sexual harrassment are very high indeed.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Moses_ said:

felix said:

isam said:
    Definitely Dickensian, they can only afford Celebrations, rather than Hotel Chocolate. Good to see that the microwave had been safety tested though...
    And " triple softy" toilet paper as well. Nothing but the best heh?

A picture speaks a thousand words :wink:
  • Options
    Plato_SaysPlato_Says Posts: 11,822
    This photo is almost as entertaining as Cameron's kitchen and box sets :smiley:
    Moses_ said:

Moses_ said:

felix said:

isam said:
    And " triple softy" toilet paper as well. Nothing but the best heh?

A picture speaks a thousand words :wink:
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    @TelePolitics: Labour MP faces calls to resign after comparing Cologne attacks to Birmingham night out https://t.co/04cd6U1yNv
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

@TelePolitics: Labour MP faces calls to resign after comparing Cologne attacks to Birmingham night out https://t.co/04cd6U1yNv

True Lefty Colours shown. When one of the groups they like to condescend are caught red handed, they have to smear the WWC #tim
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    What a mess, and predictable outcome when residents feel police aren't telling the truth or acting appropriately

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3423968/Mobs-hundreds-masked-men-rampage-Stockholm-central-station-beating-refugee-children.html
    'All over the country, reports are pouring in that the police can no longer cope with preventing and investigating the crimes which strike the Swedish people,' reads the leaflet.

'In some cases, for example, in the latest murder of a woman employed at a home for so called ‘unaccompanied minor refugees’ in Molndal, it goes as far as the National Police Commissioner choosing to show more sympathy for the perpetrator than the victim,' it continues.

'But we refuse to accept the repeated assaults and harrassment against Swedish women.'

'We refuse to accept the destruction of our once to safe society. When our political leadership and police show more sympathy for murderers than for their victims, there are no longer any excuses to let it happen without protest.'
  • Options
    ydoethurydoethur Posts: 67,439

ydoethur said:

A not wholly unreasonable point. But I would still have said that when the best case scenario you can posit on the data is that Labour are standing still after nine months of weak and controversial government following your worst election result in 32 years it is still by any standard an absolutely pathetic performance.

It depends on what you expect. I think that standstill on the back of months of unremitting media assault coupled with substantial supporting fire from parts of your own party is remarkably good. And I do talk to a lot of voters - probably more systematically and with comparison to previous elections than most here. It can be wrong (cf. Broxtowe 2015, to anticipate the jibe), but it's more reliable than the "nah, I can't believe that poll" stuff that some here offer as analysis.

Is it enough to win an election tomorrow? Of course not. Does it tell us with certainty where we will be in 2020? Likewise.
    The media assault has not been unremitting. So far they've only really picked at the obvious low hanging fruit (the Falklands, Trident, Hezbollah, the IRA, McDonnell, Milne etc.) and even then they are treating him as a bit of a joke, a sort of old and stupid version of Boris, not as a menace.

This is because at the moment nobody is taking him seriously so it's not worth the effort of going through his Morning Star columns or speeches, or digging up dirt on his precise role in the Islington and Haringey paedophile scandals.

Come an election campaign that could easily change. Then I think you will understand the meaning of the word 'relentless'.

Alarmingly, so far they haven't had to spin anything or make it up. Straight factual reporting has left you - at best - at Miliband's level. From here, as he found out, the only way is further down.

I really, really hope you and your fellow Labour members see that before it is too late.
  • Options
    As noted on previous threads, Corbyn's approval rating is flattered by the 25% of happy Tories. Without them, his already dismal figure falls to bwahaha levels.
    ydoethur said:

ydoethur said:

The media assault has not been unremitting. So far they've only really picked at the obvious low hanging fruit (the Falklands, Trident, Hezbollah, the IRA, McDonnell, Milne etc.) and even then they are treating him as a bit of a joke, a sort of old and stupid version of Boris, not as a menace.

This is because at the moment nobody is taking him seriously so it's not worth the effort of going through his Morning Star columns or speeches, or digging up dirt on his precise role in the Islington and Haringey paedophile scandals.

Come an election campaign that could easily change. Then I think you will understand the meaning of the word 'relentless'.

Alarmingly, so far they haven't had to spin anything or make it up. Straight factual reporting has left you - at best - at Miliband's level. From here, as he found out, the only way is further down.

I really, really hope you and your fellow Labour members see that before it is too late.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    This is fantastic

Lucy Fisher
    Well done Telegraph. You've illustrated an advertorial today on Venice with a pic of The Venetian hotel, Las Vegas https://t.co/tNkNA0xUvr
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098
    Changing the subject, even at the risk of being seen to climb on to one of my few hobby horses, it is nice to see that someone else agrees with me that it is time to dump corporation tax because it is no longer fit for purpose.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/12130414/Lord-Lawson-Google-tax-row-shows-that-corporation-tax-has-had-its-day.html
  • Options
    richardDoddrichardDodd Posts: 5,472
    dAIR..3Q and his wife are already married..why should it present a problem..
This discussion has been closed.