Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » There’s an inexorable feeling that the next election will b

SystemSystem Posts: 11,705
edited December 2014 in General

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » There’s an inexorable feeling that the next election will be just like 1992

Just 31% of all voters say they could see themselves supporting [Jeb Bush] for president, while 57% say they can’t. He’s more popular among Republicans (55% support, 34% can’t support), which is the second-best GOP score in the poll behind Mitt Romney. But he fares worse among Democrats (9%-79%) and, more importantly, independents (34%-52%). These numbers follow our Nov.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    First again!
  • Options
    I was just about to type 1st but wisely decided to refresh before committing myself
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    Oh well, 3rd then?
  • Options
    SpeedySpeedy Posts: 12,100
    Hillary will win in 2016 no matter what (because she is running for first female president), the Republicans will be crushed especially if they nominate someone with a lot of baggage, 2020 is the next competitive US presidential election when Hillary will no longer be a novelty and the US economy will skid in a recession by then.

On the Republican side for the nomination, it's between Bush, Huckabee and maybe Carson.
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,913
    Is there some sort of weird US political rock paper scissors being established?

We know a Clinton beats a Bush.
    We know a Bush beats a Gore, Dukakis or Kerry.

So far nothing beats a Clinton. Maybe a Gore or Kerry should run.
  • Options
    Bobajob_Bobajob_ Posts: 195
    We haven't heard from Rod Crosby for a while.
    Just wondering about swingback.
  • Options

I was just about to type 1st but wisely decided to refresh before committing myself

Many red faces spared there Hertsmere. A wise decision.
  • Options
    bigjohnowlsbigjohnowls Posts: 21,900
    Bobajob_ said:

I think his model is still predicting a Tory majority and Balls to lose his seat
  • Options
    Speedy said:

Hillary will win in 2016 no matter what (because she is running for first female president), the Republicans will be crushed especially if they nominate someone with a lot of baggage, 2020 is the next competitive US presidential election when Hillary will no longer be a novelty and the US economy will skid in a recession by then.

On the Republican side for the nomination, it's between Bush, Huckabee and maybe Carson.

Hillary was a shoo in for 2008 as well.
    IIRC someone on here tipped someone else.

• Options
    richardDoddrichardDodd Posts: 5,472
    edited December 2014
    Hilary Clinton will not win..why?.. Benghazi..
  • Options
    TSE

Who would you like to win? You strike me as a Democrat Tory
  • Options
    Bobajob_ said:

TSE

Who would you like to win? You strike me as a Democrat Tory

Not sure.

In the past, had I have had a vote, I would have voted for candidates from both parties.

For example I would have voted for Kerry in 2004, McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012.
  • Options
    Ishmael_XIshmael_X Posts: 3,664
    Bobajob_ said:

What a dim bit of trolling, are you very bored?

Find yourself a graph showing lab/con vote shares over the last two years. Tell us whether the graph shows the gap between the two widening, narrowing or staying the same. Based on your conclusions on that point, tell us whether you think swingback is occurring or not.

See, you don't need Rod at all!

• Options
    RodCrosbyRodCrosby Posts: 7,737
    Bobajob_ said:

Sorry, just got back from Vienna and Slovakia to find a near-total comms failure at home. Trying to get by on a tethered mobile hotspot.

Swingback is looking fine with over 4 months to go.
  • Options
    George Galloway ‏@georgegalloway 8m8 minutes ago
    The Lib Dems sure have a collective suicide pact. Monday they backed the Tory attack on our firefighters today they saved the bedroom tax!
  • Options
    FregglesFreggles Posts: 3,486
    edited December 2014
    RodCrosby said:

Bobajob_ said:

Sorry, just got back from Vienna and Slovakia to find a near-total comms failure at home. Trying to get by on a tethered mobile hotspot.

So when are the Tories going to post three point leads?
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,600
    edited December 2014
    Freggles said:

RodCrosby said:

Bobajob_ said:

Last month.

(singular)
  • Options

Freggles said:

RodCrosby said:

Bobajob_ said:

Last month.

(singular)

They might want to schedule another for May.
  • Options
    The month, I mean, not Theresa
  • Options
    Ishmael_X said:

Bobajob_ said:

What a dim bit of trolling, are you very bored?

Find yourself a graph showing lab/con vote shares over the last two years. Tell us whether the graph shows the gap between the two widening, narrowing or staying the same. Based on your conclusions on that point, tell us whether you think swingback is occurring or not.

See, you don't need Rod at all!

Easy!

I merely asked a question. It is unclear to me when swingback is expected but Rod has replied so thanks.
  • Options
    NinoinozNinoinoz Posts: 1,312
    FPT
    Alistair said:

Foolish TSE, the real villains are not the child abusers or indeed the man who we have documentary proof of encouraging a global cover up of child abuse, or indeed the organisation that then promoted that man to the head role in the org knowing full well he'd organised a cover up.

Would you be so kind as to provide this "documentary proof"?

Or keep your bigoted views to yourself?

Choice is yours.
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Foolish TSE, the real villains are not the child abusers or indeed the man who we have documentary proof of encouraging a global cover up of child abuse, or indeed the organisation that then promoted that man to the head role in the org knowing full well he'd organised a cover up.

Choice is yours.
    In 2001, while he was a cardinal, he issued a secret Vatican edict to Catholic bishops all over the world, instructing them to put the Church's interests ahead of child safety.

The document recommended that rather than reporting sexual abuse to the relevant legal authorities, bishops should encourage the victim, witnesses and perpetrator not to talk about it. And, to keep victims quiet, it threatened that if they repeat the allegations they would be excommunicated.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/pope-led-coverup-of-child-abuse-by-priests-7220621.html
  • Options
    murali_smurali_s Posts: 3,045
    RodCrosby said:

Bobajob_ said:

So, when are you expecting crossover to happen? We've been given many timescales which have all failed to materialise.

I know it can be difficult to get an objective answer on this blog due to the right wing nutjob bias...
  • Options
    Ishmael_XIshmael_X Posts: 3,664
    murali_s said:

RodCrosby said:

Bobajob_ said:

So, when are you expecting crossover to happen? We've been given many timescales which have all failed to materialise.

I know it can be difficult to get an objective answer on this blog due to the right wing nutjob bias...
    Bloody hell, what is going on here? We're getting more crossovers than ed miliband relaunches at the moment.

And why does it matter?
  • Options
    saddenedsaddened Posts: 2,245
    murali_s said:

RodCrosby said:

Bobajob_ said:

Thanks for your input. We have missed a low grade troll, you'll fill the role nicely.
  • Options
    I am sure ICM used to be regarded as the Gold Standard.

With less than 20 weeks to GE2015. ICM has LAB 3% ahead and the Tories going backward.

Any PB Tories a tiny bit worried.
  • Options
    AlistairAlistair Posts: 23,670
    edited December 2014
    Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.
    I choose evidence

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/apr/24/children.childprotection
  • Options
    JohnOJohnO Posts: 4,215
    edited December 2014

With less than 20 weeks to GE2015. ICM has LAB 3% ahead and the Tories going backward.

Nope.

Next.
  • Options
    As ever I see TSE is the better and faster man than I.
  • Options

Aren't Lab 5pts up?
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,397
    1992, for one brief moment I thought we might finally have a thread as to why the Tories had a chance next year. But no, it is about those ungrateful ex colonists again.

I really admire Hillary but her time is past and she is too old. Sorry, but in a TV age that is just the way it is.

So I will sit back now and wait for Yougov. When a tory is waiting on Yougov you just know it has not been a great day. Heyho. At least the champers was good tonight.
  • Options
    JohnO said:

Nope.

Next.
    Are you fibbing or just complacent?
  • Options

JohnO said:

Nope.

Next.
    Been an active pol for 40 years now. Seen it all. Firmly believe we'll still be in Government after May.
  • Options
    Bobajob_ said:

Aren't Lab 5pts up?
    Blinking Heck you are right
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,600
    edited December 2014

JohnO said:

Nope.

Next.
    JohnO has been voice of moderate Toryism and calmness & honesty on PB since 2004.

He's always worth listening to.

And he's also PB's equivalent of Marco Polo.
  • Options
    Bournemouth not doing that well.
  • Options

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.
    In 2001, while he was a cardinal, he issued a secret Vatican edict to Catholic bishops all over the world, instructing them to put the Church's interests ahead of child safety.

The document recommended that rather than reporting sexual abuse to the relevant legal authorities, bishops should encourage the victim, witnesses and perpetrator not to talk about it. And, to keep victims quiet, it threatened that if they repeat the allegations they would be excommunicated.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/pope-led-coverup-of-child-abuse-by-priests-7220621.html
    "but an institution that was wholly concentrated on protecting itself"
    How many institutions would be guilty of this?
  • Options

JohnO said:

Nope.

Next.
    JohnO has been voice of moderate Toryism and calmness & honesty on PB since 2004.

I like you very much :)
  • Options
    Alistair said:

Bournemouth not doing that well.

Why, has JohnO been visiting Bournemouth again?
  • Options

JohnO said:

Nope.

Next.

I know but todays ICM surely must have moderate, calm Yorkshiremen of the Conservative persuasion like yourself a tad concerned?
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091

The Lib Dems sure have a collective suicide pact. Monday they backed the Tory attack on our firefighters today they saved the bedroom tax!

Speaking of Galloway, has he actually confirmed whether he'll attempt to defend Bradford West next year?
  • Options

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.

Far too many for my liking.
  • Options

HOORAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll pay our corporation tax bill tonight now to celebrate......... Champers on George then!
  • Options
    The electorate in the US want change and the political class there is set to give them Bush III vs Clinton II.

Of course, one of the big things about 1992 was the candidature of Ross Perot, who took 18.9% of the vote. This meant that Clinton I was elected with a lower share of the vote in 1992 (43.0%) then the Blair-led Labour party managed in 1997 (43.2% across the UK).
  • Options

JohnO said:

Nope.

Next.

I know but todays ICM surely must have moderate, calm Yorkshiremen of the Conservative persuasion like yourself a tad concerned?
    I've been concerned today, I've been given painkillers today, and like that UKIP chap I'm worried that I might turn into a racist homophobe.
  • Options

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.

I wondered why this "smoking gun" hadn't been thrust in my face for the last 5 years. Your link is from 2006!

That's because it's a crock of shit.

There is nothing in Crimen Sollicitationis that prevents an accuser going to the civil authorities. It only applies in Ecclesiastical proceedings.

Your statements are outright lies.
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.

I wondered why this "smoking gun" hadn't been thrust in my face for the last 5 years. Your link is from 2006!

There is nothing in Crimen Sollicitationis that prevents an accuser going to the civil authorities. It only applies in Ecclesiastical proceedings.

Crock of shit, in your opinion.

And given your rants about Maria Miller's 2012 conference speech being all about gay marriage, when in fact in contained one reference, you're the expect on statements that are outright lies.
  • Options
    surbitonsurbiton Posts: 13,549
    Noteworthy: Jeb Bush has a better chance of improving the Hispanic vote compated to other Republicans. One thing the Bush family always did was cultivate the Hispanic vote. I believe G.W. won 44% of the Latina vote - must be some kind of record for the GOP.
  • Options
    Well that's Spurs in the final of the Rumbelows Cup, taking on Chelsea.
  • Options
    Scrapheap_as_wasScrapheap_as_was Posts: 10,059
    edited December 2014
    Yes!!! Bring on Master Clough.....

Wemberlee anyone.... but as it's Spurs, we'll lose to the blades instead.

Nice - Tony Pulis saying how pleased Sheff U will be to draw Spurs......
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,292
    edited December 2014
    MoD going after filthy lawyers behind the false torture and murder claims...given what I heard from the lawyer on radio earlier today, I hope they get taken to the cleaner.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5FrpZOCUAAhPmG.jpg

• Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,291
    Anagram of an MP for Newark sends 40K Christmas Cards.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-30512784

Though John Mann is also offering seasonal greetings to 16K constituents.
  • Options

Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.

And given your rants about Maria Miller's 2012 conference speech being all about gay marriage, when in fact in contained one reference, you're the expect on statements that are outright lies.
    I know you posted her speech before, but would you post the references to child rape at the BBC in that speech. Remember, Jimmy Savile had just been exposed.

I think you'll find none, but let's see.

As we're on the subject, how the investigation into child rape in the Tory Party coming along? The child rapes that Tory Whip Tim Fortescue admitted to covering up and were brought to David Cameron's attention in the HoC.

Your attempts to smear UKIP have backfired badly on you tonight.
  • Options
    dr_spyn said:

I got a Christmas card from my MP, same as every year. Isn't that normal?

I was hoping that it might have a picture of a white van.
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.

I know you posted her speech before, but would you post the references to child rape at the BBC in that speech. Remember, Jimmy Savile had just been exposed.

I think you'll find none, but let's see.

As we're on the subject, how the investigation into child rape in the Tory Party coming along? The child rapes that Tory Whip Tim Fortescue admitted to covering up and were brought to David Cameron's attention in the HoC.

Your attempts to smear UKIP have backfired badly on you tonight.
    No, as I told you at the time, she couldn't comment on the BBC because it was part on an ongoing criminal investigation.

Always wrong Nino.

Visit this website, it will help you with your issues

http://tinyurl.com/3o2yb7r
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,002
    antifrank said:

dr_spyn said:

This time next year it might!
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    isam said:

antifrank said:

dr_spyn said:

This time next year it might!
    How about a seasonal hunting scene such as the famous Chigwell peasant shoot?
  • Options

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.

Far too many for my liking.
    Agreed TSE
  • Options
    Just look at the glare Souness gives Jamie Redknapp after Redknapp pulls out Chelsea

https://vine.co/u/971229726708768768
  • Options
    MyBurningEarsMyBurningEars Posts: 3,651
    edited December 2014
    The Indy basically copy-and-pasted his blog entry in its entirety, without letting him know about it, or indeed paying for it!

SeanT would not stand for this.

Anybody on here have any advice for him?
  • Options
    The Sun scored PMQs today Cameron 5 - 1 Miliband, yet there was barely a mention of this real life politics on PB.com.
    It seems that these days the site is more interested in polls, particularly those showing Labour edging ahead.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,002

The Sun scored PMQs today Cameron 5 - 1 Miliband, yet there was barely a mention of this real life politics on PB.com.
    It seems that these days the site is more interested in polls, particularly those showing Labour edging ahead.

Maybe it's because that part of PMQs is quite far removed from real life politics
  • Options
    Alistair said:

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.
    I choose evidence

Oooh! From 2005, even worse than TSE.

I refer you to my earlier answer to TSE.

I knew you article was a crock of shit as well when I read this phrase:

The order was made in a confidential letter, obtained by The Observer, which was sent to every Catholic bishop in May 2001.

That's over 5,000 people.
  • Options

Wow! A Murdoch paper panned Ed? I'm flabbergasted! Wow! There's tomorrow's thread ideas blown out of the water! Just stunning!

/s
  • Options
    So you are saying the letter is made up forgery and people have lied under oath about it?
  • Options
    You wete the one who brought up people protesting against Ratzinger as if it was the unconscionable act of deviants.
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Alistair said:

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.
    I choose evidence

The order was made in a confidential letter, obtained by The Observer, which was sent to every Catholic bishop in May 2001.

Do you think the Pope and his minions were right to close down the ecclesiastical courts to investigation of child abuse? Was it policy to encourage complainants to contact the civil authorities?
  • Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,902
    JohnO

"Seen it all. Firmly believe we'll still be in Government after May."

I think JohnO's got this right. I just can't see the Tories losing this one though it would be my preference.
  • Options

LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2014

No, as I told you at the time, she couldn't comment on the BBC because it was part on an ongoing criminal investigation.

Always wrong Nino.

Bullshit.

Jimmy Savile had been dead a long before the crimes were exposed.

You're really getting desperate.
  • Options
    Roger said:

JohnO

I think JohnO's got this right. I just can't see the Tories losing this one though it would be my preference.

Bugger. We're doomed.
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Always wrong Nino.

Bullshit.

But other people were being actively investigated at that time (and have been subsequently charged/convicted following on from)

I'm glad we live in a country where politicians/The Executive don't actively comment on ongoing criminal investigations.
  • Options
    FalseFlagFalseFlag Posts: 1,801
    surbiton said:

Noteworthy: Jeb Bush has a better chance of improving the Hispanic vote compated to other Republicans. One thing the Bush family always did was cultivate the Hispanic vote. I believe G.W. won 44% of the Latina vote - must be some kind of record for the GOP.

Not true, but the media keep claiming it to intimidate Republicans in to supporting amnesty for fear of the Hispanic vote, even though few Hispanics are eligible, bother voting or are in swing states.

http://m.chron.com/news/politics/article/Latinos-support-for-George-Bush-debated-1989745.php
  • Options

Roger said:

JohnO

Bugger. We're doomed.
    Nah, Roger called the Scottish Independence perfectly.

The Rogerdamus crown has passed onto your fellow Spurs fan.
  • Options
    Alistair said:

You wete the one who brought up people protesting against Ratzinger as if it was the unconscionable act of deviants.

Apart from the misspelling, I couldn't put it better myself.
  • Options

Roger said:

JohnO

Bugger. We're doomed.

Lord Sugar?

[sarcasm alert]
  • Options
    Just when you thought Winston McKenzie couldn't get any funnier.

As I said, UKIP and Farage appear to be a cult (sic)

Nigel Farage is like Jesus Christ and we are his followers, spokesman says

Winston McKenzie compares Ukip leader to Son of God

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11299006/Nigel-Farage-is-like-Jesus-Christ-and-we-are-his-followers-spokesman-says.html
  • Options

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11299006/Nigel-Farage-is-like-Jesus-Christ-and-we-are-his-followers-spokesman-says.html

I think we knew that already from some of the keenest and most loyal disciples on here.
  • Options

Roger said:

JohnO

Bugger. We're doomed.

Lord Sugar?

[sarcasm alert]
    Heh.

President Romney rang Alex Salmond to congratulate him on winning the indyref.
  • Options

Ninoinoz said:

Alistair said:

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.
    I choose evidence

Do you think the Pope and his minions were right to close down the ecclesiastical courts to investigation of child abuse? Was it policy to encourage complainants to contact the civil authorities?
    Minions?

I will give the answer I used to always give:

If you suffer a crime, go to the police. Not exactly rocket science, is it?

But after Rotherham, I'm not too sure.
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Alistair said:

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.
    I choose evidence

Minions?

So did the Pope's minions encourage the victims to go to the police?
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,048
    dr_spyn said:

Costly no doubt, but at least in some small way they are trying to connect with their constituents I guess. My MP we get 2, maximum 3, generic leaflets during a GE, and nothing else through the door at any other time. Not that most people would want such things through their door, but a little more effort would be nice even in a safe seat.
  • Options

Ninoinoz said:

Always wrong Nino.

Bullshit.

But other people were being actively investigated at that time (and have been subsequently charged/convicted following on from)

I'm glad we live in a country where politicians/The Executive don't actively comment on ongoing criminal investigations.
    The only name known to all was Savile.

Savile had the cover up TV and radio shows.

The ITV investigation was on Savile.

There was no legal reason preventing her from mentioning Savile and the BBC in her speech.
  • Options
    @Sun_Politics: YouGov/Sun poll tonight: Labour and Tories level pegging again, Libs back up to 4th. CON 33%, LAB 33%, UKIP 14%, LDEM 8%, GRN 7%.
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    @Sun_Politics: YouGov/Sun poll tonight: Labour and Tories level pegging again, Libs back up to 4th. CON 33%, LAB 33%, UKIP 14%, LDEM 8%, GRN 7%.
  • Options
    YouGov is the Gold Standard.

Now off to watch the final ever Newsroom.
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053

You and the Telegraph, both, are really desperate to damage UKIP,come what may. Can't even see a tongue in cheek statement for what it is.
  • Options

Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Alistair said:

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.
    I choose evidence

Minions?

The Catechism of the Catholic Church requires cooperation with the civil authorities over criminal matters.

Bullshit answer: there is no position of minion in the Catholic Church, therefore you ask the impossible.
  • Options
    saddenedsaddened Posts: 2,245
    Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Alistair said:

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.
    I choose evidence

Minions?

The Catholic church does a lot of good. Unfortunately it also does a huge amount of harm as well. Your foot stamping and huffing and puffing does not change that.
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,316
    Relief for Con supporters!

YouGov currently a bit more favourable to Con than other pollsters.

But key point is that YouGov is showing no movement post Autumn Statement and as long as YouGov polls are being done on a consistent basis that implies true position is no movement - which is reinforced by the large sample of 5 polls per week.
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,397
    Gosh, worth waiting for after all. But ICM is still the gold standard and that was terrible. Night all.
  • Options
    TSE : YouGov is the Gold Standard.

I'm inclined to agree - does this mean we'll have a blue bar chart in the morning or will that have to await a crossover taking place during the next few days?
  • Options
    Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Alistair said:

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.
    I choose evidence

Minions?

The Catechism of the Catholic Church requires cooperation with the civil authorities over criminal matters.

Bullshit answer: there is no position of minion in the Catholic Church, therefore you ask the impossible.
    So did the Catholic church functionaries report the accusations to the police?

Or does co-operation with the civil authorities not extend that far?
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341
    ICM implied 33-31 on 2010/2014 shares until their weighting processes went to work.
  • Options
    Tell me Dr. foxinsoxuk, how are all those investigations into child abuse in the NHS coming along.

Also, how did Jimmy Savile get away with so many sexual assaults at Stoke Mandeville without it becoming public?

Another bigot getting his comeuppance on PB.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,048
    MikeK said:

You and the Telegraph, both, are really desperate to damage UKIP,come what may. Can't even see a tongue in cheek statement for what it is.
    The fact politicians can seemingly very rarely be tongue in cheek or just outright joke about things is a great shame, and I hope more feel able to do so, even say some outrageous things seriously, semi seriously or wholly unseriously. Makes things interesting, and if there is any genuine sentiment to something ridiculous better to hear it, have people mock it/take it too far, and let it play out. Although it does make me think of yesterday, where someone was saying - in reference to a jokey 'world according to UKIP map' that if someone portrays a group as something (racist in that case), then they cannot blame others for thinking that it is real and so should just not say such things. I hope that doesn't catch on.
  • Options

Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Ninoinoz said:

Alistair said:

Ninoinoz said:

FPT

Alistair said:

Choice is yours.
    I choose evidence

Minions?

So did the Catholic church functionaries report the accusations to the police?

Or does co-operation with the civil authorities not extend that far?
    Why didn't the victims?

They were the witnesses to the offences, after all.
  • Options
    MikeK said:

The way he carries on is pathetic, his desperation becomes more apparent every passing day.
This discussion has been closed.