Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The newspaper front pages as they come in…

2»

Comments

• Options
    isamisam Posts: 41,017

isam said:

isam said:

isam said:

isam said:

SeanT said:

OK, to be a bit controversial: I hate these machete wielding Muslim scum as much as the next person, and I hope they are slowly burned to death in prison, over a period of years.

But the fact is, their repulsive hatred is not without rationale. Israel behaves barbarically towards the Palestinians. The west invades Muslim countries willy-nilly. Iraq is still a bloody, horrible mess - tipping into a new civil war as we speak - a decade after we unilaterally decided to sort it out. The drones of the west decapitate Arab and Asian kids, daily, and there ain't no iPhone cameras there to record the horror.

So what do we do? Good Fences Make Good Neighbours. If the Islamic millions want to live in a bilious, backward, misogynist medieval hellscape, there ain't much we can do about it.

We should withdraw from Afghanistan, apologise for Iraq, make Israel cede a two state solution. But then we should then stop virtually all immigration from Muslim countries, cease any serious interaction, build a bloody big wall if necessary, and say: that's it: any more terrorism: BOOM.

This is now quite do-able, as we will soon no longer be reliant on Middle East oil.

A solution is in sight.

Of course! We should never have been in Iraq or Afghanistan anyway.

Left wing wars trying to play patronising mother to foreigners like they do immigrants here

Fuck me you talk some shit sometimes.

Right back atcha

But I alwáys get the better of you

I can only assume you have been drinking. Left wing wars begun by that noted Marxist George W Bush.

The Uk had a left wing govt at the time.

Save yourself the embarrassment and go to bed, I always win

You are drunk. There can be no other explanation for the nonsense you are spouting. Quite why you are drunk on a night like this is a puzzle.

If that is true you must be permanently drunk

The rapier unsheathed ...

And on that bombshell, to bed.

D-

Must try harder
  • Options
    Mick_Pork said:

isam said:

Mick_Pork said:

isam said:

Mick_Pork said:

isam said:

isam said:

SeanT said:

OK, to be a bit controversial: I hate these machete wielding Muslim scum as much as the next person, and I hope they are slowly burned to death in prison, over a period of years.

But the fact is, their repulsive hatred is not without rationale. Israel behaves barbarically towards the Palestinians. The west invades Muslim countries willy-nilly. Iraq is still a bloody, horrible mess - tipping into a new civil war as we speak - a decade after we unilaterally decided to sort it out. The drones of the west decapitate Arab and Asian kids, daily, and there ain't no iPhone cameras there to record the horror.

So what do we do? Good Fences Make Good Neighbours. If the Islamic millions want to live in a bilious, backward, misogynist medieval hellscape, there ain't much we can do about it.

We should withdraw from Afghanistan, apologise for Iraq, make Israel cede a two state solution. But then we should then stop virtually all immigration from Muslim countries, cease any serious interaction, build a bloody big wall if necessary, and say: that's it: any more terrorism: BOOM.

This is now quite do-able, as we will soon no longer be reliant on Middle East oil.

A solution is in sight.

Of course! We should never have been in Iraq or Afghanistan anyway.

Left wing wars trying to play patronising mother to foreigners like they do immigrants here

Fuck me you talk some shit sometimes.

Right back atcha

But I alwáys get the better of you

I can only assume you have been drinking. Left wing wars begun by that noted Marxist George W Bush.

Heavily by the sound of things. Now he's babbling about empathising authoritarian left wingers. Bush was famous for his empathy and left wing views of course. The phrase "swivel eyed loon" comes to mind.
    The uk govt was left wing, I don't concern myself with America.
    This is a spoof right? You try to bring up Iraq and Afghanistan but don't want to concern yourself with America? This is truly embarrassing to watch. Try not to dig yourself any deeper.
    Interfering nanny state politics is a left wing state of mind, thinking we know best when we don't understand what we are getting into.

Every 21st Century terrorist attack in Britain has been caused by this
    Yep. I clearly gave you more than enough rope. I'll let everyone else ponder that lunacy and where Bush and the neoconservatives who started the Iraq war fit in with it.

Carry on babbling by all means. This is most amusing.

I'm talking about Blair not Bush

That last line sounds like channeling Plato, a step up the ladder for you
  • Options
    A man wielding a machete was killed by Swedish police on May 13, and Stockholm is suffering its third night of rioting. But I hadn't seen or heard about this on any of our MSM.

STOCKHOLM: Hundreds of youths have set fire to cars and attacked police and rescue services in poor immigrant suburbs in three nights of rioting in Stockholm, Sweden's worst disorder in years.

On Tuesday night, a police station in the Jakobsberg area in the northwest of the city was attacked, two schools were damaged and an arts and crafts centre was set ablaze, despite a call for calm from prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt.

The riots in one of Europe's richest capitals have shocked a country that prides itself on a reputation for social justice, and fuelled a debate about how Sweden is coping with both youth unemployment and an influx of immigrants.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Swedens-capital-Stockholm-hit-by-worst-riots-in-years/articleshow/20208567.cms
  • Options
    Mick_PorkMick_Pork Posts: 6,530
    You're still babbling ispam. Bush started the Iraq war no amount of swivel eyed lunacy about the nanny state causing every terrorist attack in the 21st century in Britain can stop that from being the truth.

But carry on as you inexplicably think spouting ever more gibberish as a last word is somehow vindicating you instead of doing precisely the opposite.
  • Options
    Mick_Pork said:

You're still babbling ispam. Bush started the Iraq war no amount of swivel eyed lunacy about the nanny state causing every terrorist attack in the 21st century in Britain can stop that from being the truth.

But carry on as you inexplicably think spouting ever more gibberish as a last word is somehow vindicating you instead of doing precisely the opposite.

Are you saying, had we not invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, 7/7 and yesterday's murder would have happened anyway?
  • Options
    Mick_PorkMick_Pork Posts: 6,530
    edited May 2013
    I'm saying blaming the "nanny state" for every terrorist attack in the 21st century in Britain is mad swivel eyed lunacy. I'm also saying Bush and the neconservatives started the Iraq War so calling them left wing is also merely yet more proof of that mad swivel eyed lunacy.
  • Options
    john_zimsjohn_zims Posts: 3,399
    @Lewis_Duckwoth

Did anyone tell these rioting immigrants that if they are unhappy with their life in Sweden,they are free to leave at anytime?
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,157
    I think everybody is missing the main story here, which is that that Cornish lady is a badass.

"Being a cub leader..."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10074881/Mum-talked-down-Woolwich-terrorists-who-told-her-We-want-to-start-a-war-in-London-tonight.html

Why did Britain and America send Tony Blair to sort out the Palestine situation when they could have sent her?
  • Options
    Mick_Pork said:

I'm saying blaming the "nanny state" for every terrorist attack in the 21st century in Britain is mad swivel eyed lunacy. I'm also saying Bush and the neconservatives started the Iraq War so calling them left wing is also mad swivel eyed lunacy.

I was talking about uk politics. I've no doubt the reason for America invading Iraq was revenge for 9/11 plus an earner for some politicians, but the uks was not. It was sold to us falsely as a necessity due to WMD then as a world police style mission to get rid of Saddam. Do you think Iraqis will thank us for it?

As for Afghanistan, why are we even there?

It seems to me to be for selfish vanity high moral ground reasons rather than a duty to the afghans. And if we'd stayed out of both there would have been no 7/7 and that soldier would be in the pub tonight rather than having his head cut off

• Options
    SeanT said:

A solution is in sight.

You talk so much sense most of the time that I often forget you sometimes become an irrational, Israel hating, terrorist defending fountain of waffle.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,189
    ISAM - 9/11 and the USS Cole etc happened before Afghanistan and Iraq and the world would be even less safe were Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein still around. Yes, we are now out of Iraq and will soon be out of Afghanistan, but that does not alter the fact Al Qaeda wants to eradicate Israel and re-establish an Islamic caliphate
  • Options
    PBModeratorPBModerator Posts: 661
    new thread
This discussion has been closed.