Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Polling on whom would make the best Tory leader after Dave

124»

Comments

• Options
    AveryLPAveryLP Posts: 7,815
    HYUFD said:

A Whale...and Sir Richard Branson

twitter.com/richardbranson/status/475761788940976129/photo/1

Branson strikes exactly the right tone in that video clip. No hectoring, no sensationalism. Beautifully shot.

I was very impressed.
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,077
    Can anyone explain the Tory boy media's fixation with Michael Gove? Perhaps it's no changing as they start to see him as a liability but I do find it hilarious that someone who has been given a fantastic press by most of our newspapers is so without supporters in the country at large. Can't Fleet St influence anything nowadays?
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,318
    AveryLP Indeed, extremely well done, he did not get to be a billionaire for nothing
  • Options
    justin124justin124 Posts: 11,527
    Polling Day - May 7th 2015 - is now as close to today as today is to July 10th 2013. I have just checked the YouGov figures for that date - Lab 37 Con 32 LD 11 Ukip 12. Not much change there apart from continued erosion of LD vote.
  • Options
    AveryLPAveryLP Posts: 7,815

AveryLP said:

TGOHF said:
    Miss Fuller started working for Ukip in 2004 and says she became like a mother to Mr Farage, 50, reminding him to drink enough water with his breakfast kippers.

In March, she was named as his former mistress in the European Parliament by Nikki Sinclaire, a disgruntled former Ukip MEP. Mr Farage has denied the claims and challenged her to repeat them without the legal protection afforded by parliamentary privilege.

Mother f*cker!

[allegedly]
    Eddy Murphy in 'Trading Places':

"Motherf*cker? Moi?"
    And rolling on ...

Ladies, it's time for me to get home.

But if any of you ladies want

to drop by my house for cocktails,

there's plenty of room in my limousine.

• Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,318
    justin124 What happens to the UKIP vote remains the key factor, Tory + UKIP =44%, 7% ahead of Labour's 37%. Even if only half of UKIP defectors return Tories would be narrowly ahead
This discussion has been closed.