Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

This just about sums up the day – politicalbetting.com

13»

Comments

• Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 116,995
    Ishmael_Z said:

HYUFD said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

This needs to Cabinet to pull the rug on Truss.

This goes further than Truss.
    But nothing can start to be fixed until Truss is no longer PM.
    She has to go. The healing can’t really start until they all go. Personal self interest is the only thing holding the Tory majority together. Without it no replacement could command a majority. They hate Sunak. They hate Mourdaunt. There is no coherent safety first policy.

They need to go.
    The most important point is this: the party membership needs shooting like the rabid senile witless dog it effectively is. There is no more tory party until we can be sure future leaders will not be selected by drooling near-fascist twentyfive quidder pig shagging fuckwits like H*U*D.
    Except I voted for Sunak and I note amongst Tory 2019 voters tonight Boris is still the preferred Tory leader according to a Peston poll. It was Tory MPs not members who removed Boris
    You miss the point. Boris would never have been PM in the first place, given a sane, moral and adult electorate.
    So now 43% of the electorate are not 'sane, moral and adult.' Blame the voters!
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,216

She must be a Lib Dem sleeper? Surely?

How can one woman single-handedly destroy an entire political party?

Just like she has done.

It's a masterclass to be honest.

"I'm a fighter, not a quitter" was the absolute dogs as a final flourish as the temple fell to pieces around her.

• Options
    StuartDicksonStuartDickson Posts: 12,146
    My son has lived through four chancellors, three home secretaries, two prime ministers and two monarchs.

He's four months old.

https://twitter.com/alan_mcguinness/status/1582780559989739522?s=46&t=0Ailg5-ZGOLlPCA2lzxiHA
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,115
    Heavy gunfights reported from inside Kherson City tonight.
  • Options
    Ishmael_ZIshmael_Z Posts: 8,981
    HYUFD said:

Alistair said:

HYUFD said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

She has to go. The healing can’t really start until they all go. Personal self interest is the only thing holding the Tory majority together. Without it no replacement could command a majority. They hate Sunak. They hate Mourdaunt. There is no coherent safety first policy.

They need to go.
    The most important point is this: the party membership needs shooting like the rabid senile witless dog it effectively is. There is no more tory party until we can be sure future leaders will not be selected by drooling near-fascist twentyfive quidder pig shagging fuckwits like H*U*D.
    Except I voted for Sunak and I note amongst Tory 2019 voters tonight Boris is still the preferred Tory leader according to a Peston poll. It was Tory MPs not members who removed Boris
    Boris resigned. MPs backed him in the no confidence vote.
    Then turned on him weeks later
    Because he persisted in backing drunk sexual predators and then lying about it. For Christ's sake drop the pretence of bigoted Christianity when all that really matters is your own inheritance.
  • Options
    JonathanJonathan Posts: 20,901

Has Grant Shapps resigned yet?

Michael Green is waiting in the wings.
  • Options

Jonathan said:

HYUFD said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

They need to go.
    As a Tory, could you see Boris’s return?
    He is desperate for it but it is not going to happen
    It's all imploded far too early for him.

He wanted a steady 18 months of decline under Truss followed by panic six months out from the GE and a call to bring him back as an election winner.

The Conservative & Unionist Party
    The Russian army
    The Oaf

That’s 3 fuckers buggered.

Good day. A very good day.
    We just need Trump to be arrested now.
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,667

Jonathan said:

HYUFD said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

They need to go.

He wanted a steady 18 months of decline under Truss followed by panic six months out from the GE and a call to bring him back as an election winner.

Spot on. And even the Billy Bunter himself will not be able to resuscitate the Conservative brand.

It's no more! It's has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! ...It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!!
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,744
    Definitely heard military interested people on here say this before

UK chief of defence staff: “We may need to temper our tendency for bespoke procurements & constant commercial competition when we could simply go shopping instead. Why not choose what is available on the market today [if] we can get the capability sooner?

https://twitter.com/shashj/status/1582800322061545472?cxt=HHwWgMDRrbignvcrAAAA
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,817

Jonathan said:

HYUFD said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

They need to go.

The Russian army
    The Oaf

SNP next? ;)
  • Options
    FrankBoothFrankBooth Posts: 9,046
    edited October 2022

Wow. I'm confused in a way. The front lines have been a good 15/20 miles north. I know the Ukrainians have been trying to get in behind the lines. So-called thunder runs. Fingers crossed.
  • Options

Jonathan said:

HYUFD said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

They need to go.

The Russian army
    The Oaf

We just need Trump to be arrested now.
    A beautiful, beautiful thought.
  • Options
    LostPasswordLostPassword Posts: 15,233

I wonder if that's the Russians trying to scare up more evacuees.
  • Options
    BenpointerBenpointer Posts: 31,667

She must be a Lib Dem sleeper? Surely?

How can one woman single-handedly destroy an entire political party?

Just like she has done.

It's a masterclass to be honest.

"I'm a fighter, not a quitter" was the absolute dogs as a final flourish as the temple fell to pieces around her.

"Ok Agent Truss, you can exit theatre now, your mission is done. Good work!"
  • Options
    GIN1138 said:

Jonathan said:

HYUFD said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

They need to go.

The Russian army
    The Oaf

SNP next? ;)
    It is my dearest wish that the SNP will soon be defunct.

But we’ll wait until the job is done before throwing away the trusty tool.
  • Options

Wow. I'm confused in a way. The front lines have been a good 15/20 miles north. I know the Ukrainians have been trying to get in behind the lines. So-called thunder runs. Fingers crossed.
    There was a firefight in Kherson City a few weeks ago. Not clear if the Russians were staging something for tiktok, or if an argument over looted washing machines had got out of control.

It doesn't necessarily mean the Ukrainians have made it to the city.
  • Options
    TheValiantTheValiant Posts: 1,708
    Found this little gem (warning, naughty swear word at the end):

Krishnan Guru-Murthy confuses Steve Baker for..... errrr.... Jeremy Hunt....

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1582811590264762368
  • Options

I wonder if that's the Russians trying to scare up more evacuees.
    Fighting amongst themselves, drunk, more like it.
  • Options
    GIN1138GIN1138 Posts: 20,817
    edited October 2022

GIN1138 said:

Jonathan said:

HYUFD said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

They need to go.

The Russian army
    The Oaf

SNP next? ;)

Labours rise/Conservative collapse is the SNP's worst nightmare... ?
  • Options
    kle4 said:

UK chief of defence staff: “We may need to temper our tendency for bespoke procurements & constant commercial competition when we could simply go shopping instead. Why not choose what is available on the market today [if] we can get the capability sooner?

PB in twenty years time: thread upon thread of teeth-gnashing over demise of English death industry.
  • Options

Found this little gem (warning, naughty swear word at the end):

Krishnan Guru-Murthy confuses Steve Baker for..... errrr.... Jeremy Hunt....

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1582811590264762368

This day just keeps getting better and better.

Saying it like it is. Now that’s proper journalism.
  • Options

Hugh Grant
    @HackedOffHugh
    94 year old ex army Tory party member father just said he’d now vote Labour. Pre whisky.
  • Options
    DearPB said:

Andrew Lilico
    @andrew_lilico
    ·
    2h
    Please
    @trussliz
    . You aren't a bad person. You've served this country with honour for 8 years in senior positions. You must know this can't go on any longer now. For the sake of everyone, go to the King, resign, & recommend he send for Starmer.

Lilico keeps looking stupid by making the same mistake.

Starmer has no majority.
    Andrew's a very dear friend of mine!
    Hello Ghislaine!
  • Options

Hugh Grant
    @HackedOffHugh
    94 year old ex army Tory party member father just said he’d now vote Labour. Pre whisky.

If folk like that are planning on voting Labour, and this continues until polling day, the Greens are going to have an outstanding election. If they don’t fear the Tories squeaking back in, a huge chunk of Labour support will cast their votes for their real first choice.

Watch out for Labour trying to big-up the Tories. It’s what pals are for.
  • Options

My son has lived through four chancellors, three home secretaries, two prime ministers and two monarchs.

He's four months old.

https://twitter.com/alan_mcguinness/status/1582780559989739522?s=46&t=0Ailg5-ZGOLlPCA2lzxiHA

You're suffering diminishing returns - I got two likes off posting that same tweet!
  • Options
    LeonLeon Posts: 47,150

Leon said:

Leon said:

I have a furtive, existential worry that the circus of present British politics is just another symptom of a deeper and lethal global malaise

Like a comical yellow face revealing a failing liver

We need Nostraleondamus to tell us how it's all going to play out.
    I have absolutely no fucking idea. And I don’t often say that!

As a distraction - for any railway fans - and I know PB has a few - this Train I’m on is probably the most impressive train journey I have done in my life. In terms of beauty per mile

It is insanely expensive (ok I’m not paying but I’ve asked) and yet probably worth it

Rocky Mountaineer is supposed the dogs bollocks.
    I’m on the Rocky Mountaineer. But it’s their new service from Denver to Moab. The food is mediocre and the Colorado wine is execrable - yet it doesn’t matter because the landscapes are amazing

(And the endless *free* cocktails are superb)

• Options
    GIN1138 said:

GIN1138 said:

Jonathan said:

HYUFD said:

Ishmael_Z said:

Jonathan said:

Jonathan said:

They need to go.

The Russian army
    The Oaf

SNP next? ;)

Labours rise/Conservative collapse is the SNP's worst nightmare... ?
    One BritNat party replacing another BritNat party? Just another day at the office fighting those [Krishnan Guru-Murthy word; plural].

No, the SNP’s worst nightmare would have been a competent Alba. Turned out to be an unpleasant fart under the bedsheets rather than The Exorcist.
  • Options
    It is understandable to celebrate Ukrainian success in Kherson. But I have a feeling the Russians are withdrawing with a plan, this time
  • Options

He's four months old.

You're suffering diminishing returns - I got two likes off posting that same tweet!
    I’m so sorry. I regretfully have to inform you that I have not read every single one of the thousands of comments on PB today. My bad.

Unlike most folk around here, I do actually have a full-time job. And a life.
  • Options
    Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

I have a furtive, existential worry that the circus of present British politics is just another symptom of a deeper and lethal global malaise

As a distraction - for any railway fans - and I know PB has a few - this Train I’m on is probably the most impressive train journey I have done in my life. In terms of beauty per mile

It is insanely expensive (ok I’m not paying but I’ve asked) and yet probably worth it

I’m on the Rocky Mountaineer. But it’s their new service from Denver to Moab. The food is mediocre and the Colorado wine is execrable - yet it doesn’t matter because the landscapes are amazing

I was talking about the route out of Vancouver across the Canadian Rockies via Jasper, Banff, etc.
  • Options
    Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Then whereto from Moab? Salt Lake or Salt River? Or Grand Canyon then Las Vegas?
  • Options
    LDLFLDLF Posts: 144
    It feels like the cabinet is gradually being replaced by members of the Cameron/Osborne circle.

There's something rather Wagnerian about it coming full circle: the Rhinemaidens have finally got the Ring back, but only after the world's immolated and the gods have all died.
  • Options
    LDLF said:

It feels like the cabinet is gradually being replaced by members of the Cameron/Osborne circle.

There's something rather Wagnerian about it coming full circle: the Rhinemaidens have finally got the Ring back, but only after the world's immolated and the gods have all died.

And opera is shite.
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Then whereto from Moab? Salt Lake or Salt River? Or Grand Canyon then Las Vegas?
    Down to Arizona. Friend has an historic ranch there. Never seen it
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

I was talking about the route out of Vancouver across the Canadian Rockies via Jasper, Banff, etc.
    Sure. The staff say they think the new US route might be “better”

But I doubt you can compare them. Very different landscapes
  • Options
    Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

I am going Canadian Rockies every time...
  • Options
    YokesYokes Posts: 1,202
    edited October 2022
    Ukraine. Situation is likely to change in next two weeks, strategically as much as on the battlefield. It is not all going to be good news. Meanwhile we are about halfway into the expected timespan for the Russian stand off missile attacks on non battlefield targets.

Belarus. There is definitely something going on there. The talk of Russian troops deploying is suggested by some to be just a bit of a ruse with numbers of fresh Russians being as low as a a couple of thousand or as high as the low tens of thousands.

President Big Hat's own military does, however, appear to be undergoing some kind of mobilisation. Thje assumption is to join in an attack on Ukraine's northern border or just, by merely being present, divert Ukrainian resources.

There is another theory though, its a defensive move. It could be because Lukashenko is guarding against all those Russians coming in, is worried about internal problems springing up if Russia does suffer a defeat in Ukraine ..or he knows something is going to go down that will result in a large response that Belarus might get itself caught in.

• Options
    Has Jeremy Hunt gone yet?
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

And yet the Canadian Rockies are more of an Alpine landscape. Familiar to European eyes

Here you get canyons, desert, mesas, aspens, hot springs, red rocks…

• Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

I've driven the route of the Canadian Pacific up the Fraser River, up the Selkirks and over the Kicking Horse Pass to Banff. Where I staid by the shores of Lake Louise, next to the Empress Hotel in the $5CN suite.

Well, not a suite and not at hotel, but a space at the campground next door. Didn't have a tent, but it was a beautiful, clear summer night. Next morning went to the hotel, found a washroom, cleaned up my act, then enjoyed a magnificent breakfast and breathtaking view of Lake Louise

Which prompts this

In The Blue Canadian Rockies (On the Banks of Lake Louise)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzOHtU8Sb3c
  • Options
    Which part of the UK has the strongest support for the Conservative Party?

Well, according to Deltapoll, the surprising answer is… wait for it… Wales!

Con VI:

Wales 32%
    Rest of South 27%
    North 24%
    London 19%
    Midlands 17%
    Scotland 9%

(Deltapoll, 13-17 October)

Midlands 17%

Just absorb that.

Midlands 17%

Of sweet lord.
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,610
    edited October 2022
    LDLF said:

A Starmer/LD/Green/SNP government would be preferable to one run by their supporters.
  • Options
    Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Down to Arizona. Friend has an historic ranch there. Never seen it
    Marty Robins - Big Iron
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NuX79Ud8zI
  • Options
    WTF!

Alister Jack, Liz Truss’s Secretary of State for Scotland, failed to support his own government in the fracking vote.

He was one of 40 Tory rebels.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/conservative-mps-did-not-vote-with-the-government-on-fracking
  • Options
    Andy_JSAndy_JS Posts: 26,610
    538 senate projection: 50.2 Democrats. Seems to drop slightly every day.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-election-forecast/senate/
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

I've driven the route of the Canadian Pacific up the Fraser River, up the Selkirks and over the Kicking Horse Pass to Banff. Where I staid by the shores of Lake Louise, next to the Empress Hotel in the $5CN suite.

Well, not a suite and not at hotel, but a space at the campground next door. Didn't have a tent, but it was a beautiful, clear summer night. Next morning went to the hotel, found a washroom, cleaned up my act, then enjoyed a magnificent breakfast and breathtaking view of Lake Louise

Which prompts this

I have been up there more times than I can count, every which way. Out of Vancouver via Kamloops, via Kelowna, from south of the border via Kalispell, etc.
  • Options
    Good thing Cameron called that referendum to settle the internal rifts in the Conservative Party or things would have gotten ugly

https://twitter.com/bergaslak/status/1582802166657736704?s=46&t=3eLViYDYM-9tG37lxR5oLQ
  • Options
    Why did @Peston think that having the script line ‘Jeremy Hunt’s cuts’ would end well?

https://twitter.com/jonsopel/status/1582851796758048770?s=46&t=3eLViYDYM-9tG37lxR5oLQ
  • Options
    In British Columbia you've got the incredible alpine scenery along the CPR mainline, and also alpine lakes. Also semi-desert Lake Okanagan AND even bit of Canadian desert just north of the Border at Osoyoos. Plus world-class Fraser River. Plus serpentine fjords with towering peaks.

Also lots of suburban brawl, urban blight, ecological disaster. But nobody and no place is perfect. I like BC!
  • Options

OllyT said:

kle4 said:

Bring back May.

Might well be what happens.
    Can't see it - would they really want the next GE campaign to be fronted by the leader who nearly managed to lose to Corbyn in 2017?
    Being 55 seats ahead is NOT "nearly losing". See 1964 or Feb 1974 for really close results.
    But another 10 seats at Tory expense would probably have been enough to force Theresa May and the Tories out of office. DUP support would no longer have sufficed.
  • Options

In British Columbia you've got the incredible alpine scenery along the CPR mainline, and also alpine lakes. Also semi-desert Lake Okanagan AND even bit of Canadian desert just north of the Border at Osoyoos. Plus world-class Fraser River. Plus serpentine fjords with towering peaks.

Also lots of suburban brawl, urban blight, ecological disaster. But nobody and no place is perfect. I like BC!

The Okanagan valley rarely gets much of a mention say with British people wanting to visit BC. They are absolutely missing out when they just bypass it in a rush to get to Lake Louise and Banff.
  • Options

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Which prompts this

I have been up there more times than I can count, every which way. Out of Vancouver via Kamloops, via Kelowna, from south of the border via Kalispell, etc.
    My travels way more limited, but epic on my own humble scale. Southern highway from Waterton/Glacier over Crowsnest Pass through southern BC mostly hugging the border to the Fraser River and Lower Mainland, one of THE great road trips in North America, and pretty much unknown.

Not far south of the border in WA State is Grand Coulee Dam and even more impressive (if you can believe that) Dry Falls. Which is about 10 times bigger than Niagara Falls but with just a trickle of water, created collapsing of Ice Age ice dam with MASSIVE lake (Ancient Lake Missoula) in process same (or close enough) to that which created English Channel.

Though two places geographically, etc. more dissimilar than County of Kent and Channeled Scablands are hard to imagine.
  • Options
    Jim_MillerJim_Miller Posts: 2,503
    Here in the Seattle area, we have had .49 inches of rain since July 1st. (It's common for summers here -- begining on July 5th and ending by the second week in September -- to be dry, but not to be dry this long.) A local TV station, KOMO, is now predicting rain tomorrow.

The continuing smoke is a result of failures of long-time policies and recent inaction. Some of the fires are in wilderness areas, so they can not be fought with serious power equipment or even approached by road. And our governor, Jay Inslee, has done nothing to mobilize additional men and resources to fight them. (He has gotten back from a "business" trip to Finland, Sweden, and Norway, so perhaps he will notice eventually that we have had a problem.

In recent years, Democrats have often neglected rural areas -- and then been surprised when the people in them vote Republican.

(If you are curious about the smoke coverage, take a look at this site: https://www.airnow.gov/ The site, somewhat to my surprise, is well designed.)
  • Options

Has Jeremy Hunt gone yet?

Come on, guys! Go for the record!! You KNOW you can do it!!!
  • Options
    Just reading about Ticketmaster rolling out dynamic ticket pricing to the UK market. Easy win for politician needing a popularity boost, outlaw that shit.
  • Options
    Seattle worst-in-world air quality now 249.

Out where JimM's located (Redmond IIRC) most monitoring sites reporting readings over 300 = hazardous.

https://www.iqair.com/us/air-quality-map?lat=47.568236&lng=-122.308628&zoomLevel=10
  • Options
    Jim_MillerJim_Miller Posts: 2,503
    And now, checking, I see the TV station has changed their lunch-time forecast, and now says there is only a 10 percent chance of rain tomorrow, but almost for sure it will rain on Friday, and off and on through next Monday.
  • Options

And now, checking, I see the TV station has changed their lunch-time forecast, and now says there is only a 10 percent chance of rain tomorrow, but almost for sure it will rain on Friday, and off and on through next Monday.

Substantial rain starting Friday night. None too soon!
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,274
    DJ41 said:

Perhaps the king will step in. Only to make sure his subjects have a "functioning government", mind.

Meanwhile only ~18000 have signed the Independent's petition calling for a GE.

There’s one due to be considered by parliament that made over 700,000 just last week
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,274
    Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

Leon said:

And yet the Canadian Rockies are more of an Alpine landscape. Familiar to European eyes

Here you get canyons, desert, mesas, aspens, hot springs, red rocks…

Not the slightest bit Alpine, in any way.
  • Options

Which part of the UK has the strongest support for the Conservative Party?

Well, according to Deltapoll, the surprising answer is… wait for it… Wales!

Con VI:

Wales 32%
    Rest of South 27%
    North 24%
    London 19%
    Midlands 17%
    Scotland 9%

(Deltapoll, 13-17 October)

Midlands 17%

Just absorb that.

Midlands 17%

Of sweet lord.

This is where it would be particularly helpful to look at a few different polls in aggregate, because random variation in the subsamples will be large, and Wales is by far the lowest population area, so the size of the subsample will be smallest, and so the margin of error on that subsample will be largest - therefore, even if Tory support was even across the different regions, you would expect to see the highest score for the Tories in Wales if you looked at the scores across a few polls and picked the highest.

So you'd really want to check that this pattern was consistent across several polls.
  • Options
    Pro_RataPro_Rata Posts: 4,810
    As a point of order to one of the rumours last night.

Whatever the truth of Liz Truss's progress through the lobbies, she was recorded as a No.

https://votes.parliament.uk/Votes/Commons/Division/1372?byMember=False#notrecorded
  • Options
    MattWMattW Posts: 18,525
    edited October 2022
    kle4 said:

Morning all.

The address is here, I think:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/chief-of-the-defence-staff-lord-mayor-of-london-defence-security-lecture

A curate's egg. For Admiral Radakin it seems quite superficial, and a little poorly briefed. Written in a rush?

Good on Ukraine, good on developments of the last few years here and internationally; I'm not sure about the vision. Overclaiming on things like arms exports by overdoing a single year imo.

eg
    "But we should nonetheless be supremely confident about our alliance with NATO: an alliance with more than 3 million people under arms, and with a combined GDP of $15 trillion compared to just $1.7 billion for Russia."

The GDP of the USA alone is $21 tn; the whole of NATO is well over $40 tn. How on earth does he get basics like that wrong?

• Options
    MattWMattW Posts: 18,525
    edited October 2022

Here in the Seattle area, we have had .49 inches of rain since July 1st. (It's common for summers here -- begining on July 5th and ending by the second week in September -- to be dry, but not to be dry this long.) A local TV station, KOMO, is now predicting rain tomorrow.

The continuing smoke is a result of failures of long-time policies and recent inaction. Some of the fires are in wilderness areas, so they can not be fought with serious power equipment or even approached by road. And our governor, Jay Inslee, has done nothing to mobilize additional men and resources to fight them. (He has gotten back from a "business" trip to Finland, Sweden, and Norway, so perhaps he will notice eventually that we have had a problem.

In recent years, Democrats have often neglected rural areas -- and then been surprised when the people in them vote Republican.

(If you are curious about the smoke coverage, take a look at this site: https://www.airnow.gov/ The site, somewhat to my surprise, is well designed.)

Back in the UK, that's another one still to reappear. Lack of rain will be Truss's fault, as well.

In my locality, this is still as bad or a little worse than 2018. In 2018 the levels turned this week. (Looking at Ladybower).
This discussion has been closed.