Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » It’s Thursday night and Harry Hayfield’s local by-election

1235»

Comments

• old_labourold_labour Posts: 3,238
    @fitalass

Please ignore. Test
  • PlatoPlato Posts: 15,724
    Hello World

Crikey - what's with the password? I ended up with something about 20 letters long and bound to forget - wouldn't let me use my Google account or link to Twitter.

Otherwise = well done Robert for finding an alternative - its a relief to be able to work out what's going on again :^)
  • Tony_ETony_E Posts: 4
    Good morning Miss Plato - obviously I'm not the only insomniac! I ended up with 16 characters too, rather unusual but I suspect we won't suffer with problems of impersonation!!

I wonder if Edmund can get to grips with this and design a refresh button though as the issue of reloading the whole page is definitely a disadvantage with this system. That said, it's a definite improvement on the latest DISQUS disaster!
    edited March 2013
    Morning! http://politicalbetting.vanillaforums.com/profile/103/Tony_E < this is me trying to get your name to appear

I made the mistake of falling asleep early and now twiddling my thumbs instead. http://politicalbetting.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/422/#Comment_422 < this is me seeing if this looks like a reply EDIT well that didn't work

The refresh is really slow = PB frame page opens very quickly - but it takes Vanilla another 15secs to catch up and load.

Be great to see what Edmund can do in collaboration with Robert. I got my final response from Disqus about an hour ago - it was basically more of the same 'we're listening to feedback but don't intend to change anything you don't like' A great shame as the old Disqus worked really well - how to destroy your own product overnight...
    One for Robert or anyone else

How do you get back to PB from the back office bit of Vanilla? I've tried several routes but once I'm there = it just reloads the main back office page as Home. I have to start back from my PB bookmark... am I missing something obvious?
    edited March 2013
    Apologies to Plato and fitalass for using you as guinea pigs to try out the new system.

I think I just about have the hang of it now.
  • AlasdairAlasdair Posts: 72
    edited March 2013
    Test Edit
  • harriersharriers Posts: 1
    I know I've said it before, but these posts are really not much use until they are updated with the ACTUAL results - surely Harry could do that??
  • TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362
    testing
  • TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362
    edited March 2013
    testing
This discussion has been closed.