Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Nighthawks is now open

SystemSystem Posts: 11,694
edited January 2014 in General

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Nighthawks is now open

To you lurkers, why not delurk? It’s Not Unusual to delurk, once you delurk, you won’t be able to Help Yourself from posting, soon PB will feel like The Green, Green Grass of Home.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Woohoo. A mention in a thread header :-) The best bit about the Pastafarian story (all Praise his noodley appendage) is the comments section underneath which is filled with some of the worst puns I have read in a long time.
  • Options
    Mick_PorkMick_Pork Posts: 6,530
    Jumping the shark while hugging a husky no doubt.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2012/04/husky-1_1895614b.jpg

Poor old tories what a shame.

:)

• Options
    FensterFenster Posts: 2,115
    I dreamt about Nick Palmer last night!

I've never met Nick and only know what he looks like from his avatar. But I took him and a few others to a swanky restaurant, offered to cover the tab then got all worried that the combined cost of the meals might max my card out and leave me embarrassed.

And I didn't do any hard drugs over Christmas.

Are Labour doing some Manchurian Candidate stuff to my (miserably small) brain?
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,898
    Why would Spain want Gibraltar back? It'd be nice, I'm sure, and politically good to say, but it's not worth the effort it would take to force the issue, given they gave up legal claim.

Good to see that some in the Labour camp are giving hope to the Tories with article 1 I guess.
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,290
    Link in point 9 doesn't work.
  • Options
    No mention of Gove v. Baldrick re. Blackadder?
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    edited January 2014
    Cammo: Hiya Lino, I need a smooth cut this morning.
    Lino Carbosiero: Sure Boss, non problemo, I fix a you up.
    Cammo: Thats great Lino, that was a great haircut, but i got one problem. I forgot to bring any money with me; you know how it is.
    Lino Carbosiero: No, I don't know how it is
    Cammo: Tell you what, Lino, I'll give you an MBE instead. You know, a nice shiny medal from the Queen.
    Lino Carbosiero: Do I get a tip, too?
  • Options
    MikeL said:

Fixed now.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

fpt

I think climate changers just Jumped the Shark.

Global warming is to blame for the record cold in America.

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/194520-arctic-warming-may-be-to-blame-for-severe-cold-snap

Warming = Freezing!
    War = Peace!
    Freedom = Slavery!
  • Options

Woohoo. A mention in a thread header :-) The best bit about the Pastafarian story (all Praise his noodley appendage) is the comments section underneath which is filled with some of the worst puns I have read in a long time.

I found all the colander puns a bit of a strain.
  • Options
    isam said:

Mick_Pork said:

isam said:

Can anyone give me a bit of advice please?

May be entering into a deal where a betting system I have devised is backed by a syndicate. They are going to soup up my program, fund the betting and we split the profits75/25... would it be reasonable of me to suggest once we hit a certain level of profit that the split is reviewed?

Goodness gracious! A betting post on here, these days??
    I'd almost forgotten that was supposedly the reason for this site's existence.
    Never mind, I'm sure 'Britain's most read Hotel blog' has a popular, albeit discrete, appeal. ;)
    Haha UKIP to win Thurrock at 16/1, there's another bit of betting to up the ratio!
    Might as well try to keep it up then for however short a time it lasts. :)

Carmichael to quit/booted out of the Cabinet this year at least and quite possibly in a month or two. He was surprisingly candid at the weekend about his job prospects and was less than bullish about seeing things out even till the referendum. He is totally unsuited to his job and has been an absolute gift to the Yes campaign. Good as a whip cloistered in the commons while strong-arming lib dem MPs? Maybe, but hardly very wise to reward him for that service with the very prominent Scottish Sec posting at this crucial time.

Now whether the value bet is next out in the cabinet, (close run thing possibly as he will have some competition soon enough) next lib dem out, or just a ministerial resignation this year I'm afraid I don't have the info to hand. Some of that expertise and enthusiasm that could help and used to be routine on here has been sadly and quite blatantly lacking of late for all too obvious reasons.
  • Options
    Mike Smithson ‏@MSmithsonPB 37m

So David Cameron's hairdresser got an MBE in the New Year honours but not his favourite blogger @DPJHodges. Funny old world
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,951
    Have to say playing "Next West Brom manager bingo" with Skybet and betfair is alot of fun !
  • Options
    Is there a Yougov tonight?
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

Have to say playing "Next West Brom manager bingo" with Skybet and betfair is alot of fun !

That market's a nightmare, that Mel chap was the favourite a few weeks ago.

I'm still on Bobby Di Matteo
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,348
    Completely off topic but I have a new favourite Christmas song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCNvZqpa-7Q

It is bittersweet because it reminds me sharply of those that have passed but I have never found anything that so summed up the best of this time of year.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,898

No mention of Gove v. Baldrick re. Blackadder?

Didn't he used to be on Labour's NEC? It makes me hard to find it an interesting story, because even if he is absolutely in the right about Gove, it's not even as though he's a famous person telling a politician they are an idiot and who happens to be a Labour supporter which would be totally fine, he's a deeply political animal, making comments made about the other side immediately suspect.
  • Options
    David Cameron’s hairdresser was given an MBE.

For services rendered in covering up the Prime Minister's bald spot you receive and MBE!

It's like handing out sweeties these days
  • Options
    MikeLMikeL Posts: 7,290

MikeL said:

Fixed now.
    Thanks. Notice how they aren't even talking about including Farage - the TV companies are getting the leaders to sign up for debates with just the 3 leaders.

No chance of UKIP being involved - despite all the wishful thinking.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,957
    MikeL said:

MikeL said:

Fixed now.
    Thanks. Notice how they aren't even talking about including Farage - the TV companies are getting the leaders to sign up for debates with just the 3 leaders.

No chance of UKIP being involved - despite all the wishful thinking.

They aren't even talking about including Farage? How did you miss this bit?

"The Lib Dem leader stressed that he is happy to debate with Nigel Farage - in fact he'd "relish it" - but Mr Clegg said he hoped the Conservatives "won’t use their anxieties about UKIP and Nigel Farage as an excuse not to give the British people the right to see those leaders' debates take place again next time.""

it was discussed on the Daily Politics today and all three party reps said they'd be happy for ukip to be there
  • Options

Pulpstar said:

He's still getting a fortune from Chelsea, not sure why he would take a pay cut!

Malky is my guess
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,532
    edited January 2014

Pulpstar said:

He's still getting a fortune from Chelsea, not sure why he would take a pay cut!

Malky is my guess
    Malky is ineligible to manage another club for the rest of the season due to his Cardiff contract.

I think the value maybe on Keith Downing.
  • Options
    CarolaCarola Posts: 1,805
    YouGov/Sun poll tonight: First poll of 2014 shows Labour with an eight point lead: CON 32%, LAB 40%, LD 9%, UKIP 12%
  • Options
    Sun Politics ‏@Sun_Politics 1m

YouGov/Sun poll tonight: First poll of 2014 shows Labour with an eight point lead: CON 32%, LAB 40%, LD 9%, UKIP 12%
  • Options
    Changes since the last YouGov

Con minus 2

Lab no change

LD no change

UKIP plus 1
  • Options

Changes since the last YouGov

Con minus 2

Lab no change

LD no change

UKIP plus 1

Show me the crossover.......Show me the crossover!!!
  • Options
    CarnyxCarnyx Posts: 39,863
    edited January 2014
    Mick_Pork said:

isam said:

Mick_Pork said:

isam said:

May be entering into a deal where a betting system I have devised is backed by a syndicate. They are going to soup up my program, fund the betting and we split the profits75/25... would it be reasonable of me to suggest once we hit a certain level of profit that the split is reviewed?

Never mind, I'm sure 'Britain's most read Hotel blog' has a popular, albeit discrete, appeal. ;)
    Haha UKIP to win Thurrock at 16/1, there's another bit of betting to up the ratio!

Carmichael to quit/booted out of the Cabinet this year at least and quite possibly in a month or two. He was surprisingly candid at the weekend about his job prospects and was less than bullish about seeing things out even till the referendum. He is totally unsuited to his job and has been an absolute gift to the Yes campaign. Good as a whip cloistered in the commons while strong-arming lib dem MPs? Maybe, but hardly very wise to reward him for that service with the very prominent Scottish Sec posting at this crucial time.

Now whether the value bet is next out in the cabinet, (close run thing possibly as he will have some competition soon enough) next lib dem out, or just a ministerial resignation this year I'm afraid I don't have the info to hand. Some of that expertise and enthusiasm that could help and used to be routine on here has been sadly and quite blatantly lacking of late for all too obvious reasons.
    Any odds for who might replace him? There can't be many Scottish LD MPs who are both able and willing, unless they decide to go for a real live Tory, in which case they have the choice of Mr Mundell, Mr Mundell, or a real live import from across the border. And finding some other cabinet post to horse-trade with the LDs in exchange, At least the Tories can be regarded as honestly believing in having a satrap for Scotland - unlike the LDs who were very keen on abolishing the post of Sec of State, until they were offered a sniff of the ministerial motor cars.

• Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,056

David Cameron’s hairdresser was given an MBE.

For services rendered in covering up the Prime Minister's bald spot you receive and MBE!

It's like handing out sweeties these days

It could be worse: the twenty-nine members of Abraham Lincoln's funeral guard all got America's highest military award, the Medal of Honour, just for guarding the casket!

It'd be like the horses that pulled Thatcher's gun carriage to her funeral all getting the VC. ;-)

In 1917 they had a review, and a total of 911 Medals of Honour were revoked, out of a total of just over 2,000 that had been awarded.

http://www.homeofheroes.com/moh/corrections/purge_army.html
  • Options
    compouter1compouter1 Posts: 642
    edited January 2014

Well that's me humping the PB Hodges polling crossover goalposts around endlessly for many months to come.
  • Options
    SquareRootSquareRoot Posts: 7,095

Well that's me humping the PB Hodges polling crossover goalposts around endlessly for many months to come.
    You were in far too much of a hurry to post this, you omitted the word "Tory".

• Options
    Who said this? "A generation ago it would be laughable for a British politician to go to Ireland to see how the economy should be run.Today is different, it stands as a shinning example of the art of the impossible in long term economic policy making and that is why I am in Dublin to listen and learn. What has caused the Irish miracle and how can we in the UK emulate it?They have much to teach us if only we are willing to learn".
  • Options
    SMukeshSMukesh Posts: 1,650

But Dan Hodges is Tory,isn`t he?
  • Options
    DavidLDavidL Posts: 51,348

Who said this? "A generation ago it would be laughable for a British politician to go to Ireland to see how the economy should be run.Today is different, it stands as a shinning example of the art of the impossible in long term economic policy making and that is why I am in Dublin to listen and learn. What has caused the Irish miracle and how can we in the UK emulate it?They have much to teach us if only we are willing to learn".

Osborne.

Who said this: "no more boom and bust"?

• Options

None more blind than a PB Hodges.
  • Options
    DavidL said:

Osborne.

Who said this: "no more boom and bust"?

Brown.

This game is good.

Who said this?

"I can confirm for the first time that a Conservative Government will adopt [the Government's] spending totals. Total government spending will rise by 2 per cent a year in real terms, from £615 billion next year to £674 billion in the year 2010-11. Like Labour, we will review the final year’s total in a spending review in 2009. The result of adopting these spending totals is that under a Conservative Government there will be real increases in spending on public services, year after year."
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Carnyx said:

Mick_Pork said:

Any odds for who might replace him? There can't be many Scottish LD MPs who are both able and willing, unless they decide to go for a real live Tory, in which case they have the choice of Mr Mundell, Mr Mundell, or a real live import from across the border. And finding some other cabinet post to horse-trade with the LDs in exchange, At least the Tories can be regarded as honestly believing in having a satrap for Scotland - unlike the LDs who were very keen on abolishing the post of Sec of State, until they were offered a sniff of the ministerial motor cars.

I presume that seeming unwillingness and lack of talent from scottish lib dems is not just a contributing factor in how on earth Carmichael got the post in the first place, but how he's still there. Given that Carmichael somehow manages to make Michael Moore look like a safe(ish) pair of hands in hindsight. It would be hilarious and extraordinary if Moore somehow got the job back since it's no secret he was angry that he was booted for Carmichael and thought it a hasty and ill-judged decision. The lib dem base also seemed to like Moore which makes Clegg replacing him with Carmichael all the more bizarre.

As for a tory replacing him (a crowded field indeed LOL) it sounds crazy but is it just crazy enough to work? Of course not but good god that would be vastly entertaining. The 'nothing to do with us' strategy from the tories just isn't going to fly during the final intensive months and weeks of the campaign. What is more scottish labour know that and rightly fear the consequences.
  • Options
    Avery LP - You can give your next prediction of the polling crossover in a yellow box if it makes you feel better.
  • Options

Who said this?

"I can confirm for the first time that a Conservative Government will adopt [the Government's] spending totals. Total government spending will rise by 2 per cent a year in real terms, from £615 billion next year to £674 billion in the year 2010-11. Like Labour, we will review the final year’s total in a spending review in 2009. The result of adopting these spending totals is that under a Conservative Government there will be real increases in spending on public services, year after year."

But the Cameron/Osborne abandonment of that promise was an epoch-defining moment, reshaping the way debt and public expenditure will be viewed for a generation. Balls and Miliband have fallen in step behind the new epoch. What is there to mock?
  • Options

Who said this?

But the Cameron/Osborne abandonment of that promise was an epoch-defining moment, reshaping the way debt and public expenditure will be viewed for a generation. Balls and Miliband have fallen in step behind the new epoch. What is there to mock?
    It's like New Labour never happened. Business optimism hits twenty-year high;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/10552445/British-companies-the-most-optimistic-for-20-years.html
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,352

For amusement, what TSE usually does: compare to the Jan 6 2013 poll:
    Con 32 (nc), Lab 41 (-1), LD 11 (-2), UKIP 9 (+3).

Crossover by 2022!

Fenster, that sounds a scary dream. Both of us are clearly spending too much time on pb.

• Options
    In other important news. The annual battle for the Haxey Hood was fought today at Haxey in Lincolnshire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haxey_Hood

Honours (or rather the Hood) went to the Kings Arms which is the most successful pub in the 700 year history of the event.
  • Options

Crossover by 2022!

Fenster, that sounds a scary dream. Both of us are clearly spending too much time on pb.

I was just writing that post, but was distracted.

I was looking at the 2012 comparison, part of me still thinks we're in 2013,

Changes since 2012 is

Con minus 7

Lab no change

LD plus 2

UKIP plus 6
  • Options
    The Times editorial is echoing Tim Montgomerie's thoughts

The Government is right to seek more cuts — but it is unfair to load the burden on to the young
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    edited January 2014
    If SeanT is around, I walked past his flat today and can confirm it wasn't being burglarised or otherwise molested in any way. Big photo visible from the street, I noticed.
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    A year ago, Osborne might have got away with an announcement today.

The key difference now is that the public has been constantly hearing that the "official" economy is skyrocketing (stoked up by Osborne's own short-sighted boasts), and, with the public never having a particularly sophisticated understanding of the debt/deficit, people assume there is now no need for yet more cuts because they've been getting told there's no problem anymore. It's too late now, imo, to reverse that impression, unless there's another economic crisis which makes people feel scared again.
  • Options
    AndyJSAndyJS Posts: 29,395
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Danny565 said:

A year ago, Osborne might have got away with an announcement today.

The key difference now is that the public has been constantly hearing that the "official" economy is skyrocketing (stoked up by Osborne's own short-sighted boasts), and, with the public never having a particularly sophisticated understanding of the debt/deficit, people assume there is now no need for yet more cuts because they've been getting told there's no problem anymore. It's too late now, imo, to reverse that impression, unless there's another economic crisis which makes people feel scared again.

Osborne has overplayed the booming economy message, you only have to read the daily musings from the PB Hodges on here to see that. As you say, the man on the street will be asking, why after all these right wing papers are telling me that the economy is in fantastic shape are we still getting "“It’s far too soon to say ‘job done’. It’s not even half done. That’s why 2014 is the year of hard truths."After hearing those two conflicting messages he will also be asking himself why he feels poorer this January than he did last January.

A mixed message is no message. Go Lynton!
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,062
    Carnyx said:

Mick_Pork said:

isam said:

Mick_Pork said:

isam said:

He will not need to be replaced given we will be independent and his position redundant.
  • Options
    Another great selection of articles, TSE. Number 8 is a particularly good laugh.
  • Options
    SmarmeronSmarmeron Posts: 5,099
    @SeanT

Is the "sage of rage" a tad depressed this evening?
  • Options
    SmarmeronSmarmeron Posts: 5,099
    @SeanT

Obey your government minister......you should be sampling the home grown ladies instead of knackering our balance of payments!
  • Options
    surbitonsurbiton Posts: 13,549

Crossover by 2022!

To continue, one year earlier, UKIP will cross over the Tories. Of course, the Lib Dems will be in negative territory by then.
  • Options
    Danny565Danny565 Posts: 8,091
    SeanT said:

One more thing: Britain is boring. I am bored of this country and its tiny, insular arguments. Who gives a toss whether one boring middle class party led by middle age white male Oxbridge PPE grads beats another boring middle class party led by middle age white male Oxbridge PPE grads.

Which is which? Does anyone know? For sure? What does it matter? It is all so mind numbingly DULL. It is Guelphs versus Ghibellines, even as the Renaissance rages outside and within.

No one cares who wins: the much bigger battles - for the future of humanity - are being fought elsewhere, and on entirely different premises. British party politics is a pathetic little sideshow.

I agree that so much of British politics is tedious and arguments about trivia, but I think you're wrong to say Cameron and Osborne's backgrounds don't matter. Out in the real world, even though the average person doesn't give a stuff about most of the things that gets the Westminster bubble in a frothy excitement, the idea that a bunch of toffs who don't live like "us" and who don't understand how "we" live are forcing us to go through all this pain, while showering themselves and their rich mates with goodies, really DOES have a lot of traction.

Admittedly, Ed Miliband is not exactly the ideal contrast to that. Even for people who do know he's less rich than the Tories (and even the fact he went to a comprehensive school is still pretty unknown by many, a lot of people assume he also went to a private school), he still sounds different to the rest of us, he sounds too much like an intellectual or a Professional Politician, inhabiting a different world to the rest of us. That's his main problem I think, it's not the fact he's boring and certainly not his voice or him being too "ugly", it's just the disconnect between Labour's popular messages about the cost of living crisis, yet having a frontman who doesn't look or sound like he ever really understands what it would be like to go through it.

If Labour were to go into the next election with Alan Johnson or Andy Burnham as leader, someone who actually seems like the rest of us, Labour would be nearly unbeatable imo.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    "If Labour were to go into the next election with Alan Johnson or Andy Burnham as leader, someone who actually seems like the rest of us, Labour would be nearly unbeatable imo." - Danny that is top quality PB Hodges baiting. If you posted this about three hours ago you would have been killed in a stampede.
  • Options

"If Labour were to go into the next election with Alan Johnson or Andy Burnham as leader, someone who actually seems like the rest of us, Labour would be nearly unbeatable imo." - Danny that is top quality PB Hodges baiting. If you posted this about three hours ago you would have been killed in a stampede.

Show me the goalposts !
  • Options
    compouter1 - there are a few tired old memes on here (someone's shoes, using winnings to pay for cocktails etc.) Don't let your crossover/goalposts spiel become another. After all, you've clearly won.
  • Options
    SeanT said:

Miliband is gonna win in 2015 with a plurality or a small majority. He will then, of course, be forced to apply policies indistinguishable from those of the Coalition (arguably harsher, as the bond markets will be more suspicious). This is because the Future is rightwing, thanks to globalisation, as Hollande has discovered. This time around there really IS no alternative.

He will become the most unpopular PM in modern history, a la Hollandaise, and his government will fall early, or crash to awful and epochal defeat in 2020.

That is all.

First thing I'll do on the morning of the election is watch out for some big price on CON majority :)
  • Options
    anotherDaveanotherDave Posts: 6,746
    "Everybody involved in the waste industry knows this simple fact: all rubbish can be sorted much more efficiently by machines without the need for any human intervention.

So given that these machines exist, why are we still sorting through our rubbish? The legislation behind kerbside recycling originates in Brussels, with the laudable aim of making Europe a ‘recycling society’.

The EU bureaucrats then get very prescriptive about exactly how to do this: clause 28 of the 2008 EU directive on waste says that member states should ensure ‘that waste is separately collected if technically, environmentally and economically practicable’.

Our government has decided that yes, it is practical for households to do this, and so from 1 January 2015 local councils must collect waste paper, metal, plastic and glass separately. No explanation, no discussion of alternatives: just do this because we tell you to."

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9106352/why-kerbside-recycling-is-just-slave-labour-for-councils/

Annoying!
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Pulpstar said:

Malky is my guess
    Malky is ineligible to manage another club for the rest of the season due to his Cardiff contract.

I think the value maybe on Keith Downing.
    Added Downing to my 'book'

Now:

Mendilibar +124.4
    Flores +107.89
    Clement +101.65
    Schaaf +74.21
    Malky +66.7
    Downing +62.18

Others: +1.28 (And my Sky Bet account will never be closed in a million years ;) )

Which will probably mean it will be Jol xD
  • Options

"Everybody involved in the waste industry knows this simple fact: all rubbish can be sorted much more efficiently by machines without the need for any human intervention.

So given that these machines exist, why are we still sorting through our rubbish? The legislation behind kerbside recycling originates in Brussels, with the laudable aim of making Europe a ‘recycling society’.

The EU bureaucrats then get very prescriptive about exactly how to do this: clause 28 of the 2008 EU directive on waste says that member states should ensure ‘that waste is separately collected if technically, environmentally and economically practicable’.

Our government has decided that yes, it is practical for households to do this, and so from 1 January 2015 local councils must collect waste paper, metal, plastic and glass separately. No explanation, no discussion of alternatives: just do this because we tell you to."

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9106352/why-kerbside-recycling-is-just-slave-labour-for-councils/

Annoying!

One of the joys of living in Lincolnshire is that their recycling is so comprehensive and so simple. A good 80 -90% of our waste goes into a single recycle bin which takes glass, paper, cardboard, almost every type of plastic, metals, clothes and fabrics, tetrapaks and just about anything else you can think of.

If that is to end then I believe the amount being recycled will drop dramatically.
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,095
    SeanT The future is not rightwing or leftwing but a bit of both. Even China is beginning to build a welfare state and Hollande has still raised tax for the richest to 75%. New York has just elected a Mayor committed to reducing inequality who was embraced by the Clintons the likely next first couple.
  • Options
    NeilNeil Posts: 7,983
    @Pulpstar

You're just inviting people to post that "x is value for the job" in order to make you rebalance your book again. You must be looking forward to them actually making an announcement!
  • Options
    HYUFDHYUFD Posts: 117,095
    Danny565 I agree Johnson or Burnham would have been much better bets, but they were too Blairite for Labour in its present mood. Your statement about Miliband being less rich than the Tories is also a bit out considering his wife is a wealthy lawyer and he inherited several millions himself. Not all Tories are rich eg Eric Pickles or Patrick Mcloughlin
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Neil said:

@Pulpstar

You're just inviting people to post that "x is value for the job" in order to make you rebalance your book again. You must be looking forward to them actually making an announcement!

Spurs beat Man U. The Ashes ended up 5-0.

If TSE tipped a cat, it would wear a hat.

The only one I've really 'missed' so far was the 28-1 SkyBet had on Dave Jones !

And yes it would be nice for them to announce someone.

Particularly one of the above :D
  • Options
    Not sure if this has been picked up before, please let it happen - Steven Seagal contemplates running for governor of Arizona:

http://entertainment.time.com/2014/01/06/actor-steven-seagal-mulls-run-for-governor-of-arizona/
  • Options
  • Options
    @Pulpstar

Damn EU trying to stop us from dying early due to air pollution!!!
  • Options
    Neil said:

@Pulpstar

Damn EU trying to stop us from dying early due to air pollution!!!

I live a mile from the motorway, I assure you there is nothing wrong with the air here :)
This discussion has been closed.