Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Quick Test

SystemSystem Posts: 12,054
edited November 2019 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Quick Test

There have been Vanilla problems.

Read the full story here

Comments

• rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 56,251
    Yep. It works.
  • rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 56,251
    kle4 said:

It seems silly, but any change Labour take Finchley and Golders Green? I seem to recall the initial projection in 2017 showed it as a Labour gain, but of course they did not manage it, although the majority is down below 2000, and might not Berger see a big LD increase at the expense of Tories as much as Labour? It seems like all options - Con Hold, LD Gain, Lab Gain - are technically possible.

I knew the late Labour MP, who was a nice and independent guy. He also had a hollow leg. If you opened a bottle of wine, then you'd have had to open the second bottle before you'd finished your first glass.

With the right candidate, Labour could win it. The LDs, after all, don't have much of a historic presence there. 35% could well be all that's needed.
  • RobDRobD Posts: 59,583
    Test message, please ignore?
  • swing_voterswing_voter Posts: 1,463
    Just been following the Trump piece on HF's LBC show. Not sure that anybody (apart from Labour) particulalrly welcomed his words. I am trying to work out how Nigel's vagueness over the election is likely to pan out: surely if he doesnt stand at a national level - BXP loses all credibility as a party claiming to act in the `national interest'.
  • FishingFishing Posts: 4,777
    Clearing the cache didn't work on my laptops :(
  • StockyStocky Posts: 9,998
    Farage is speaking live now.
  • Clearing cache on computer and smartphone hasn't worked for me...
This discussion has been closed.