Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » How to get an effective 2-1 that CON will win most seats

124»

Comments

• Options

It is a bit far-fetched to blame people like me for there not having been an investigation into unsubstantiated claims made by a serial liar about events that as of today happened at least four years ago. I'd have thought it was obvious that without a shred of evidence to back up the claims made by so discredited a witness as McBride an investigation would be a waste of time and money. But you will believe what you want to believe. I cannot argue with that.

Where was I blaming you? I was just saying that your attitude would hardly be conducive to any potential investigation.

How do you know there's not a shred of evidence before there's been any investigation? You're heading towards a farcical circular argument here - there can't be an investigation because there's no evidence, but the evidence cannot be found because there's been no investigation.

A claim has been made from someone senior in the department. That person has been proved to be a liar in the past, but has also been proved to have undertaken similar dark deeds in the past. And he admitted them readily enough at the time - indeed he resigned the very day that the emails became public.

Still, next time a Labour politician is proved to have lied (as almost all politicians do from time to time), I'll be glad to see that you never, ever take anything they say as the truth.
This discussion has been closed.