Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Punters continue to desert Trump as do more leading Republican

Comments

• Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,059

Who are the PoliticalBetting.Com elite?

Apart from Mike Smithson, who else qualifies?

Does it include all those who write the lead articles?

Will the PB elite be overturned when the anti globalisation revolution comes?

I am the PB.com elite, because I am the only person with the root password for the server.

Oh yes, and that nice chap from Russia who reads my email.
  • Options
    ThreeQuidderThreeQuidder Posts: 6,133

619 said:

PlatoSaid said:

Oh my word

In a December 2015 email to Podesta, Harwood bragged about his much-criticized debate performance in which he asked Trump “Let’s be honest, is this a comic book version of a presidential campaign?”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/nytcnbcs-john-harwood-advises-clinton-campaign-gloats-about-provoking-trump-at-debate/#ixzz4MrkTDmsd

OH MY GOD. SHOT THE MSM DOWN. MAKE AMERICA GROPE AGAIN
    The latest Private Eye cover's funny. Although only if you're not a Trumper ...
    It was when I saw it about two days before Private Eye nicked it off the Internet...!
  • Options
    I'm sure this will be spun as good news for Trump by some

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/786146681658236928
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,151
    JackW said:

Trumpist Twitter is amazing.

Not only do they not believe the regular polling, they're commissioning their own *exit* poll. With a special methodology...

Fox News viewers with dangerous liberals like Hannity and O'Reilly filtered out ?
    They'll be part of a balanced sample but there'll be no Glenn Beck.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

I am the PB.com elite, because I am the only person with the root password for the server.

The one pictured in your avatar, right?
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,137
    rcs1000 said:

Explains much. I was wondering if somebody had hacked TSE for a laff....
  • Options
    TonyETonyE Posts: 938

619 said:

PlatoSaid said:

Oh my word

In a December 2015 email to Podesta, Harwood bragged about his much-criticized debate performance in which he asked Trump “Let’s be honest, is this a comic book version of a presidential campaign?”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/nytcnbcs-john-harwood-advises-clinton-campaign-gloats-about-provoking-trump-at-debate/#ixzz4MrkTDmsd

OH MY GOD. SHOT THE MSM DOWN. MAKE AMERICA GROPE AGAIN
    The latest Private Eye cover's funny. Although only if you're not a Trumper ...
    Anonymous have laid into Clinton this morning with a video that outlines here misdemeanours, and I was actually surprised at the number of times that she has been caught and punished - stuff that's apparently on the record. Now I haven't checked each one back to a primary source because I haven't had the time, but seriously - even if 10% of it is on the button she's be dead in the water in the UK. Nobody would let her near a whelk stall.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Totally O/T....been mentioned on here about how good a game Hitman is (despite very poor sales, stupid business model). Latest episode is the best so far.

I've been replaying Paris :)

It is staggering how well the various elements work together when you know what you're doing.

My current plan is to put a proximity mine in a corridor, and then attempt to time a target lockdown so that the two targets are in the same place at the same time... thus blowing themselves to bits a long way away from where I'm going to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrREy0zRWzM
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 14,787
    rcs1000 said:

Hhhmmm

Old Pope and young Cardinals .... :smiley:
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,985

The donors clearly haven't read the Rules of Acquisition. The first rule - once you have their money, you never give it back.
  • Options
    theakestheakes Posts: 842
    See Ladbrokes have changed Witney odds again, Cons now 1/20 from 1/40 a week ago, Lib Dems 8-1 from 12-1 a week ago. The by election has a smell about it, could be closer than most think.
  • Options
    eekeek Posts: 25,020
    edited October 2016

GeoffM said:

TSE will be first against the wall when the revolution comes :)
    It's because I'm a working class northerner isn't it?
    Nope, its because no one is fooled by the fake working class bit....

And a lack of promised AV methodology articles...
  • Options
    CyclefreeCyclefree Posts: 25,221

Bloody racists....

France 'has a problem with Islam' and warned France's national symbol will one day be a woman in a burka.

Ethnic minority football stars as 'guys from the estates, without references, without values, who leave France too early', it emerged today.

Said Le Pen President Hollande

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3834003/President-Hollande-admitted-France-problem-Islam-warned-country-s-national-symbol-one-day-woman-burka.html

Why then did France continue to allow such immigration into the country? The killer in Nice, for instance, was an unskilled labourer from North Africa who was allowed to move to France in 2003. Why? What possible benefit was it to France to allow an unskilled labourer to move there? Were there really no unskilled labourers available anywhere in the EU - in the fabled Single Market with its even more precious Free Movement - available to do whatever it was that this individual would do? Did no-one think - even in 2003 - that there might be issues with allowing immigration from a part of the world where terrorism and vicious civil war and anti-Western ideologies are not unknown?

It is the failure of the authorities in the West to apply any sort of judgment to whom they let into the country which has allowed, in part, the spread of some very undesirable developments within our countries, developments that we are now finding very hard to handle.

And that failure to apply any sort of judgment, to view immigration as some sort of right, to place the entitlement of the would-be immigrant above any other consideration, a sort of immigration "I want therefore I must have" - as evidenced the response by sentimental idiots like Lily Allen to the Calais Jungle - is still continuing.

• Options
    Ishmael_XIshmael_X Posts: 3,664
    rcs1000 said:

OMG what happens if you perish in a freak wingsuiting accident? Does PB die with you?
  • Options
    RobD said:

The donors clearly haven't read the Rules of Acquisition. The first rule - once you have their money, you never give it back.

A rule Mrs JackW has enjoyed for many a long year .... :cry:
  • Options
    Cyclefree said:

Bloody racists....

France 'has a problem with Islam' and warned France's national symbol will one day be a woman in a burka.

Ethnic minority football stars as 'guys from the estates, without references, without values, who leave France too early', it emerged today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3834003/President-Hollande-admitted-France-problem-Islam-warned-country-s-national-symbol-one-day-woman-burka.html

Why then did France continue to allow such immigration into the country? The killer in Nice, for instance, was an unskilled labourer from North Africa who was allowed to move to France in 2003. Why? What possible benefit was it to France to allow an unskilled labourer to move there? Were there really no unskilled labourers available anywhere in the EU - in the fabled Single Market with its even more precious Free Movement - available to do whatever it was that this individual would do? Did no-one think - even in 2003 - that there might be issues with allowing immigration from a part of the world where terrorism and vicious civil war and anti-Western ideologies are not unknown?

It is the failure of the authorities in the West to apply any sort of judgment to whom they let into the country which has allowed, in part, the spread of some very undesirable developments within our countries, developments that we are now finding very hard to handle.

And that failure to apply any sort of judgment, to view immigration as some sort of right, to place the entitlement of the would-be immigrant above any other consideration, a sort of immigration "I want therefore I must have" - as evidenced the response by sentimental idiots like Lily Allen to the Calais Jungle - is still continuing.

@Cyclefree, we're just as bad. There's no shortage of unskilled non-EU workers coming to the UK every year,
  • Options
    rottenboroughrottenborough Posts: 58,295
    Seems Trump has been outed as a CINO (Christian In Name Only) by the evangelicals.

Is there a demographic left?
  • Options
    theakes said:

See Ladbrokes have changed Witney odds again, Cons now 1/20 from 1/40 a week ago, Lib Dems 8-1 from 12-1 a week ago. The by election has a smell about it, could be closer than most think.

It was 23-1 on Betfair (when I put £5 on) earlier today.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,381
    RobD said:

I thought Trump claimed not to be relying on donors but paying for his campaign himself?
  • Options
    Telegraph:

Christianity Today, a leading evangelical magazine, said in an editorial that Christians should not support a man whose life is based around “idolatry, greed, and sexual immorality”.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,985
    IanB2 said:

RobD said:

I thought Trump claimed not to be relying on donors but paying for his campaign himself?
    At least not relying on them to the same extent Clinton is.
  • Options

Telegraph:

Christianity Today, a leading evangelical magazine, said in an editorial that Christians should not support a man whose life is based around “idolatry, greed, and sexual immorality”.

Blimey .... they're really laying into TSE !! .. :sunglasses:
  • Options
    JackW said:

Telegraph:

Blimey .... they're really laying into TSE !! .. :sunglasses:
    Presume they mean self-idolatry, if there is such a thing.
  • Options

Telegraph:

Why only Christians?
  • Options

Seems Trump has been outed as a CINO (Christian In Name Only) by the evangelicals.

Non-US Trumpers who avidly follow Breitbart still going strong.
    Shame they don't have a vote.
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,420
    "But his following remain enthusiastic and fired up and you can see a post-November 8th scenario when the party leadership is seen as having betrayed the legitimately elected nominee.
    For the Republicans the worry is the impact Trump will have on the other elections particularly the fiercely contested battle for it to retain control of the Senate."

I'd agree with both points. Trump will almost certainly lose now unless something truly scandalous comes out about Hillary, which seems unlikely. His base won't, however, blame him; it'll all be down to betrayal from those on the Hill and the RNC.

But Trump will get his revenge if he drags down the turnout from GOP voters, impacting the senate, House and gubernatorial races.
  • Options

Red necks.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Totally O/T....been mentioned on here about how good a game Hitman is (despite very poor sales, stupid business model). Latest episode is the best so far.

I've been replaying Paris :)

It is staggering how well the various elements work together when you know what you're doing.

My current plan is to put a proximity mine in a corridor, and then attempt to time a target lockdown so that the two targets are in the same place at the same time... thus blowing themselves to bits a long way away from where I'm going to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrREy0zRWzM
    Apparently they are planning to have two more seasons.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,561
    edited October 2016

Trump still has the African American vote sown up.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

Bloody racists....

@Cyclefree, we're just as bad. There's no shortage of unskilled non-EU workers coming to the UK every year,
    I know. Why? Perhaps our new PM could answer this question. She ought to know something about the topic after all.

• Options

Trump still has the African American sown up.
    The Dr Ben Carson.
  • Options
    YouGov London poll

Sadiq Khan given poll boost to strengthen position as future Labour leader

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-given-poll-boost-to-strengthen-position-as-future-labour-leader-a3367201.html
  • Options
    Tissue_PriceTissue_Price Posts: 9,039
    Corbyn is really effing useless; starts the whole session on a bum note.
  • Options
    JackW said:

The Dr Ben Carson.
    Oops. Corrected it now.
  • Options
    619619 Posts: 1,784
    JackW said:

The Dr Ben Carson.
    Actually, maybe not

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300410-carson-defends-ryan-from-trumps-attacks
  • Options
    edmundintokyoedmundintokyo Posts: 17,151
    Cyclefree said:

Why then did France continue to allow such immigration into the country? The killer in Nice, for instance, was an unskilled labourer from North Africa who was allowed to move to France in 2003. Why?

Family visa, wife is reported as "French-Tunisian", so I guess she was a French national?

Apparently he wasn't religious and drank like a proper French person, so it's not obvious that immigration should have been able to guess that he'd go religious-homicidal-bonkers 10 years later.
  • Options
    Jez has done his homework
  • Options
    MarkSeniorMarkSenior Posts: 4,699
    Cyclefree said:

rcs1000 said:

Cyclefree said:

Bloody racists....

I know. Why? Perhaps our new PM could answer this question. She ought to know something about the topic after all.

What is your definition of unskilled ? Is a foreign agricultural worker who can pick fruit 5 times as quickly as a UK person skilled or unskilled ?
  • Options
    DecrepitJohnLDecrepitJohnL Posts: 13,300

YouGov London poll

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-given-poll-boost-to-strengthen-position-as-future-labour-leader-a3367201.html

Sod future Labour leader. I backed him to be *next* Labour leader.
  • Options

YouGov London poll

So did I.
  • Options
    CarlottaVanceCarlottaVance Posts: 59,785

McBride vs Milne?
  • Options

McBride vs Milne?
    Yup. Had a very good quote from our unelected PM about the disaster of leaving the single market
  • Options
    Now that was a rimshot from Mrs May.
  • Options
    Blue_rogBlue_rog Posts: 2,019
    nice,scripted final cooment from May
  • Options
    Excellent response by May to the final Corbyn question. In response to the Shadow Foreign Secretary shouting for a second Referendum, she said "I thought Labour MPs would have learnt the lesson - you can ask the question as often as you like, it won't stop them keep getting the answer they don't want..."
  • Options
    New Baldwin Wallace U. poll of Ohio, all taken post debate:

Clinton 43
    Trump 34

https://t.co/TpgrW3NDwO

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Not bad pre-cooked joke from May on Labour wanting a second vote - 'I'd have thought Labour members would have learned that you can have a second vote and still get a result you don't want'.....
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,611

What did she say?
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,197

Not bad pre-cooked joke from May on Labour wanting a second vote - 'I'd have thought Labour members would have learned that you can have a second vote and still get a result you don't want'.....

Beat me to it, very droll.
  • Options
    MaxPB said:

What did she say?
    She mentioned Emily Thornberry wanting a second referendum and then said

I would have thought labour MPs had learnt you can ask the same question again but you'll still get the answer you don't want
  • Options
    May taking no shit from the SNP either....
  • Options
    Wow - Theresa just shot down the leader of SNP
  • Options
    MaxPBMaxPB Posts: 37,611

MaxPB said:

What did she say?

I would have thought labour MPs had learnt you can ask the same question again but you'll still get the answer you don't want
    That's not bad.
  • Options

Robertson nicely squished.

Both May & Corbyn have raised their games....I suspect we've heard the last of 'Lisa from Lowestoft' from Corbyn.....
  • Options

Cyclefree said:

Why then did France continue to allow such immigration into the country? The killer in Nice, for instance, was an unskilled labourer from North Africa who was allowed to move to France in 2003. Why?

Family visa, wife is reported as "French-Tunisian", so I guess she was a French national?

Apparently he wasn't religious and drank like a proper French person, so it's not obvious that immigration should have been able to guess that he'd go religious-homicidal-bonkers 10 years later.
    That's not really the point. What benefit to France was it to have an unskilled labourer immigrate into the country? What skills did he bring that could not be found within the country or within the EU itself?

Now of course you're right that we can't guess that someone from Tunisia might turn into a religious homicidal maniac a decade later. But we do know that the risk of this happening is higher than it might be for other groups of immigrants. So we should be applying some judgment to the question of who are the most desirable immigrants from the country's point of view. And desirable needs to take into account not just the economic value of the migrant - the skills he/she brings and so forth - but their ability/willingness to integrate, the risks that they may pose to social cohesion and so forth.

So let's take this individual: an unemployed labourer with no special skills, no skills at all frankly, that could not have been found from amongst the population of the EU. Just on that basis alone he should have been told no. Not only did he have nothing very much to recommend him but he came from a part of the world where religious extremism and its ability to radicalize people such as him has been evident for some time. That too should have pushed the decision to a "no". France allowed in someone who bought nothing special and who had a potential higher risk than others.

This may sound harsh but we really need to start discriminating between those classes of immigrants who are desirable and wanted and add to our societies (and I am generally in favour of this) and those who are not. Not all immigration is of equal value and benefit to our societies.
  • Options
    Report on Vote2012 website from a Conservative campaigner at Witney " I was there on Saturday , the Lib Dem campaign very visible around Witney itself , 30% plus and a strong 2nd place is very do-able "
  • Options

Report on Vote2012 website from a Conservative campaigner at Witney " I was there on Saturday , the Lib Dem campaign very visible around Witney itself , 30% plus and a strong 2nd place is very do-able "

Well you seem to be admitting you will not win the seat
  • Options

Both May & Corbyn have raised their games....I suspect we've heard the last of 'Lisa from Lowestoft' from Corbyn.....
    Corbyn has upped his game and followed my advice.

Still proud of that bumblebee gag, even if it has had some bad consequences

http://www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2016/09/07/if-corbyn-wants-to-win-the-confidence-of-labour-mps-he-needs-to-improve-his-performance-in-the-commons/
  • Options
    nunununu Posts: 6,024
    edited October 2016
    619 said:

Clinton 43
    Trump 34

Clinton is crap is President.
  • Options
    IanB2IanB2 Posts: 47,381

YouGov London poll

So did I.
    I would lay him for that. Despite his obvious talents (and there are those who see him as a classic cynical Labour machine politician) I don't think he is ever going to be the right candidate either for Labour or for PM of Brexitland.
  • Options

Corbyn has upped his game and followed my advice.

Still proud of that bumblebee gag, even if it has had some bad consequences

http://www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2016/09/07/if-corbyn-wants-to-win-the-confidence-of-labour-mps-he-needs-to-improve-his-performance-in-the-commons/
    Remind me - does he still prioritise the SWP meetings but does not get 'stop the war' to demonstrate outside the Russian Embassy
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    OGH Tweets:

Good PMQs from Corbyn. TM reasonably good as well.
    JC 7/0
    TM 6/10

• Options

Wow, PB Tories too hasty in resorting to typing one handed, plus ça change.

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/786164850271592448
  • Options

She had another "I've already answered that question" later in the session too. If she can make that stick MPs will have to start listening to her answers, which can only improve PMQs.
  • Options

Both assumed that the policy was what the policy wasn't.
  • Options
    Andrew Sparrow:

PMQs - Snap Verdict: Corbyn never quite put the ball in the back of the net, but this wasn’t May’s finest moment either, and the Labour leader did quite usefully catalogue some of the weaknesses in the government’s position on Brexit. The very fact that Corbyn focused on Brexit was striking, because since the referendum (and for some time before) he has generally avoided the topic. But, as usual, he asked strong questions but failed to follow them up. (In tennis terms, he has an adequate serve, but no return.) He also failed to press May on the one question that is really topical today; in the light of her U-turn last night on a Brexit debate, can she now commit to giving MPs a vote on a substantive motion? May responded competently, but not brilliantly, to Corbyn’s questions, and interestingly she avoided some of the gratuitous Labour-bashing that has marred some of her earlier PMQs, although she did finish with a neat point about Labour getting the same answer when they ask a question for a second time. (Although this was premised on a claim that Emily Thornberry has called for a second referendum on the EU, which as far as I’m aware she hasn’t.)

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/oct/12/pmqs-may-corbyn-brexit-debate-claims-real-victory-after-may-offers-brexit-debate-concession-politics-live
  • Options

I have never said we would , my initial forecast was 28% which was scoffed at by many on here . It is encouraging that a Conservative activist now thinks that pessimistic .
  • Options

If you're explaining, you're losing....
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,787

MaxPB said:

What did she say?

Maybe prepared - but like the best gags, it encapsulates an uncomfortable truth.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Like Farage and Johnson admitted not winning the referendum as the polls closed :)

More seriously, I don't think anyone thinks a LibDem win is anything other than an extremely remote possibility,

It reminds me of Oldham West, when the UKIP odds kept shortening and shortening, and we heard regular posts about UKIP was doing really well. And we all fell for it.

And then UKIP barely budged on their 2015 result, and Labour actually increased its share.
  • Options
    nunu said:

619 said:

Clinton 43
    Trump 34

nunu said:

619 said:

Clinton 43
    Trump 34

the polls had clinton winning the debate, and utah and ohio polls post debate had big jumps for her.

more polls are needed, but initial signs are that clinton as had a post debate bump of some sort, on top of the pussygate disaster for trump
  • Options
    Now she's squishing the LibDems too!
  • Options

Why is collection of data a problem, when the US collects and publishes data?
  • Options
    TonyETonyE Posts: 938
    edited October 2016
    Oh dear - Farron making a prat of himself.
  • Options
    The DUP MP's are all shaking their heads as Farron asks his rambling question.
  • Options
    nunu said:

The DUP MP's are all shaking their heads as Farron asks his rambling question.

Who?
  • Options
    NigelbNigelb Posts: 62,787
    Cracking photo from the Japanese GP.
    Takes you a minute to realise the car is doing what it is designed to do...
    https://twitter.com/_markgallagher/status/785921178103865344/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
  • Options

I have never said we would , my initial forecast was 28% which was scoffed at by many on here . It is encouraging that a Conservative activist now thinks that pessimistic .
    Good try Mark
  • Options
    GeoffMGeoffM Posts: 6,071

OGH Tweets:

JC 7/0
    TM 6/10

I'd say that counts as a voodoo poll (one respondent, unweighted)
  • Options

She's got the strict headmistress act down to a tee. And it works.
  • Options
    rcs1000 said:

Like Farage and Johnson admitted not winning the referendum as the polls closed :)

More seriously, I don't think anyone thinks a LibDem win is anything other than an extremely remote possibility,

It reminds me of Oldham West, when the UKIP odds kept shortening and shortening, and we heard regular posts about UKIP was doing really well. And we all fell for it.

And then UKIP barely budged on their 2015 result, and Labour actually increased its share.
    I think a better comparison is with Ribble Valley in March 1991 although there the Conservatives made the fatal mistake of giving the Lib Dems a 4 months long campaign .
  • Options
    TonyE said:

He has become just ridiculous
  • Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,503

Is she going to do the New Bastards as well?
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,242
    edited October 2016

I think it's great when all those loser journos (particularly the ones that have no love of 'the Nats') do the explaining for me.

https://twitter.com/Kevin_Maguire/status/786164532456464384

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/786164326709288960
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,420

That would imply something like Con 50 / LD 30 / Lab 10 / UKIP 5 / loose change.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    nunu said:

She's still a bit stuttering and spluttering, and too many "ers.....", but she is settling into the role for sure.

To be fair, Corbyn seems to be getting better too, at least at the presentation if not the content.
  • Options

I think it's great when all those 'loser' journos (particularly the ones that have no love of 'the Nats') do the explaining for me.

Faisal Islam barely diguises his anti government rhetoric these days
  • Options
    TonyE said:

Doesn't he do that most days?
  • Options
    GeoffM said:

OGH Tweets:

JC 7/0
    TM 6/10

I'd say that counts as a voodoo poll (one respondent, unweighted)
    Also non-representative......

If OGH rates as it as 7:6 for Corbyn I'd say 'score draw' was pretty fair.

Sparrow raises an important point - Corbyn doesn't follow through and is only as good as his script (which has got a lot better) - but if both are going to raise their game that's good for the country....
  • Options
    mattmatt Posts: 3,789

Andrew Sparrow:

PMQs - Snap Verdict: Corbyn never quite put the ball in the back of the net, but this wasn’t May’s finest moment either, and the Labour leader did quite usefully catalogue some of the weaknesses in the government’s position on Brexit. The very fact that Corbyn focused on Brexit was striking, because since the referendum (and for some time before) he has generally avoided the topic. But, as usual, he asked strong questions but failed to follow them up. (In tennis terms, he has an adequate serve, but no return.) He also failed to press May on the one question that is really topical today; in the light of her U-turn last night on a Brexit debate, can she now commit to giving MPs a vote on a substantive motion? May responded competently, but not brilliantly, to Corbyn’s questions, and interestingly she avoided some of the gratuitous Labour-bashing that has marred some of her earlier PMQs, although she did finish with a neat point about Labour getting the same answer when they ask a question for a second time. (Although this was premised on a claim that Emily Thornberry has called for a second referendum on the EU, which as far as I’m aware she hasn’t.)

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/oct/12/pmqs-may-corbyn-brexit-debate-claims-real-victory-after-may-offers-brexit-debate-concession-politics-live

I guess the take away from that is that with the right puppeteers, Corbyn can ask good first questions but has neither the intellect or ability to effectively respond when left to his own devices.
  • Options

I think it's great when all those loser journos (particularly the ones that have no love of 'the Nats') do the explaining for me.

Still losing.

Get used to it. It's the way the SNP is going...
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,062

LOL, you mean avoiding answering eth question , you Tories live in a dream world
  • Options

nunu said:

She's still a bit stuttering and spluttering, and too many "ers.....", but she is settling into the role of sure.

To be fair, Corbyn seems to be getting better too, at least at the presentation if not the content.
    I don't think that stuttering will go, some people are just more nervous than others but you can be over confident like Cameron.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,062

Just avoided answering as ever.
  • Options
    Casino_RoyaleCasino_Royale Posts: 55,503
    rcs1000 said:

No one knows anything and volumes of activists and posters prove nothing.
  • Options
    TheuniondivvieTheuniondivvie Posts: 40,242
    edited October 2016

Still losing.

Get used to it. It's the way the SNP is going...
    I've always held that the views of southern Tories with no Scottish votes, no influence and minimal clues should be of vital importance. Unfortunately most of my countrymen are of a different opinion.
  • Options
    MikeSmithsonMikeSmithson Posts: 7,382

rcs1000 said:

No one knows anything and volumes of activists and posters prove nothing.
    Not quite true. The party machines should have an indication by how on how postal voting is going. Clearly it is illegal for that information to be passed on.

This discussion has been closed.