Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » How LAB under Corbyn is doing compared with Ed Miliband at

SystemSystem Posts: 11,704
edited July 2016 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » How LAB under Corbyn is doing compared with Ed Miliband at this same stage

We are now gearing up for the LAB leadership contest which should keep us occupied during the summer when we are not contemplating a Trump presidency.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    John_MJohn_M Posts: 7,503
    First like Corbyn.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,048
    The majority of his supporters think he'll win an election, so at least they are not, as thought, believing there are more important things than winning.
  • Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,990
    Glorious third :D
  • Options
    Labour on 44%.. a dreadful prospect :(
  • Options
    LowlanderLowlander Posts: 941
    Fifth like Scottish Labour.
  • Options
    CookieCookie Posts: 11,505
    A few weeks ago, I went away for the weekend with a group of friends from school, plus our families - we are now in our early 40s. One of our number spent the Sunday in a 'Jeremy Corbyn for PM' t-shirt. This would not have happened with any other party leader, ever. As far as I know, no-one asked him about it [although politics (the referendum, mainly) was discussed in some detail in a sub-group from which he was absent at one stage]. It was just such an odd thing to do. He'd never reallly raised politics before, although he's senior public sector, so I assume leftish.
    Like you say - a cult.
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,956
    It's all gone very quiet on the Falconer front...
  • Options
    Cookie said:

A few weeks ago, I went away for the weekend with a group of friends from school, plus our families - we are now in our early 40s. One of our number spent the Sunday in a 'Jeremy Corbyn for PM' t-shirt. This would not have happened with any other party leader, ever. As far as I know, no-one asked him about it [although politics (the referendum, mainly) was discussed in some detail in a sub-group from which he was absent at one stage]. It was just such an odd thing to do. He'd never reallly raised politics before, although he's senior public sector, so I assume leftish.
    Like you say - a cult.

He was probably being ironic. All the cool kids do it, apparently.
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    The PLP can’t manage an ‘effective opposition’ to Corbyn, let alone the Government.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

The PLP can’t manage an ‘effective opposition’ to Corbyn, let alone the Government.

Observing the PLP serially failing to defenestrate Corbyn is like watching a tragic version of Home Alone 3.
  • Options
    Moses_Moses_ Posts: 4,865
    edited July 2016

1997 ---- Things can only get better ....get better oh yeah ....things can only get better....

2016 ----Climb every mountain ..., ford every stream....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EoCPuhhE6dw
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,956
    I've been seeing a lot of Corbyn for Leader paid ads on FB. I wonder if this is because of my supporting or rather 'liking' Leave during the referendum. Having dabbled in social media ads, the ability to target is impressive. Presumably the Corbynites have money to splurge?
  • Options
    AnneJGPAnneJGP Posts: 2,869
    Good evening, everybody.

I use Vanilla. When I click on the link to "read the full story here", I get a PB page with Error 404, no text.
  • Options
    AnneJGP said:

Good evening, everybody.

I use Vanilla. When I click on the link to "read the full story here", I get a PB page with Error 404, no text.

The site is all ballsed up. Those on PB.com can only see the old thread!
This discussion has been closed.