Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The GOP nomination race is effectively now down to just 5

124»

Comments

• Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362

MD..Re my daughter..she is ok thanks..she is a very tough,intelligent.articulate Yorkshire girl and refuses to be intimidated by them..when I am staying with her the youths go very quiet..it seems only lone females are the target....she does want the Police to be slightly more attentive tho..maybe even popping into the shop and giving a few pointers..

Glad to hear she OK.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,094
    Mortimer said:

I'm convinced the polls are still understating Leave - yet to find anyone enthusiastic for the EU.

Just like Ed Miliband's Labour....

I was just in a meeting with a very enthusiastic young lady from Manchester (who supports Man City), and who unprompted shared her view that Britain would be mad to leave the EU.
  • Options
    MortimerMortimer Posts: 13,956
    rcs1000 said:

Mortimer said:

I'm convinced the polls are still understating Leave - yet to find anyone enthusiastic for the EU.

Just like Ed Miliband's Labour....

I was just in a meeting with a very enthusiastic young lady from Manchester (who supports Man City), and who unprompted shared her view that Britain would be mad to leave the EU.
    There is one! Remain are saved.
  • Options

SeanT said:

This is bleak beyond description. A resident of Calais speaks out.

https://deltakyklos.wordpress.com/2016/02/08/calais-situation-video-transcript/

Frightening.
    New post on the Deltakyklos Blog: wp.me/s76OZl-albion

Impact of Brexit tends to be overestimated.
This discussion has been closed.