Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » How the United Kingdom is changing almost without comment

SystemSystem Posts: 11,698
edited December 2015 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » How the United Kingdom is changing almost without comment

On Wednesday, John Swinney stood up to deliver his draft budget for Scotland.  The consensus was that the event was a damp squib.  With no changes to income tax and only copycat changes to stamp duty on second homes, it was less of a fiscal fiesta and more of a monetary mundanity.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SandyRentoolSandyRentool Posts: 20,676
    edited December 2015
    1!

Edit: I'll read Alastair's header now...
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,556
    edited December 2015
    What a beautiful sight the Union Jack is.

I'm so lucky that it is my flag, and that I've got two other awesome flags that represent me.

Very interesting piece Alastair
  • Options

I'm so lucky that it is my flag, and that I've got two other awesome flags that represent me.

Do you mean the White Flag as you surrender yourself to Brussels, and the starry thing they foist on us?
  • Options

Do you mean the White Flag as you surrender yourself to Brussels, and the starry thing they foist on us?
    The cross of St George and the White Rose of Yorkshire.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,137

I always chuckle at that Union flag Labour uses - the one that has no blue in it.

Tossers....
  • Options

Has the Yorkshire flag been co-opted by the far right? That seems to be happening with our Ukraine-like Durham county flag.
  • Options
    The “Secret Federation”

I think UK citizens came to accept UK federalisation per se, as a consequence of the formation of a Scottish Government and a Welsh Assembly. Isn’t it just another name for devolution and vice versa?
  • Options
    HurstLlamaHurstLlama Posts: 9,098

Ha! The White Rose I can accept but what about the White Dragon of England? That should be our true flag, never mind this stuff foisted on us by the bloody Normans (who at the time were only a sort French).
  • Options

The “Secret Federation”

I think UK citizens came to accept UK federalisation per se, as a consequence of the formation of a Scottish Government and a Welsh Assembly. Isn’t it just another name for devolution and vice versa?

That only works if there's some devolution to England as well. Otherwise it's just a horrible bodge job.
  • Options

Has the Yorkshire flag been co-opted by the far right? That seems to be happening with our Ukraine-like Durham county flag.
    They wouldn't dare.
  • Options
    Re UK Federation. We are where we are. This is what Labour and the Lib Dems did to us and Osborne is continuing.
  • Options

More interestingly, the Cross of St George seems in recent years to have been re-coopted by everyman in England (from the far right). There was a time when having one on your house meant you owned a pitbull, now it means you're a solid chap (just ask Ms Thornberry). This is a good thing. Englishmen have just as much right to be proud of the fact as Scots / Welsh / Ulstermen are of their heritage.
  • Options

The “Secret Federation”

That only works if there's some devolution to England as well. Otherwise it's just a horrible bodge job.
    Yes it is a horrible bodge job.
  • Options
    WandererWanderer Posts: 3,838
    Patrick said:

More interestingly, the Cross of St George seems in recent years to have been re-coopted by everyman in England (from the far right). There was a time when having one on your house meant you owned a pitbull, now it means you're a solid chap (just ask Ms Thornberry). This is a good thing. Englishmen have just as much right to be proud of the fact as Scots / Welsh / Ulstermen are of their heritage.
    Isn't it mostly displayed by football supporters?
  • Options

The “Secret Federation”

M & S - Not just any old bodge job, - an ill thought out, short sighted Tony Blair bodge job.
  • Options

Ha! The White Rose I can accept but what about the White Dragon of England? That should be our true flag, never mind this stuff foisted on us by the bloody Normans (who at the time were only a sort French).
    I would be happy with the White Dragon
  • Options
    foxinsoxukfoxinsoxuk Posts: 23,548
    I see that Shadsy has up markets for the EUref by home nation. All have remain as favourite, but near evens for England.

It may well be that Hague is right and that a vote to Leave is a vote to end the UK.

OT the bookies are still underpricing Leicester City. Vardy has a minor groin niggle but played well at Everton, otherwise our first team are in fine fettle. Liverpool have an injury crisis all over the pitch but particularly in defence and have poor home form, they were hopless last week. Leicester last lost away in the League in March. Ditto Man City who have poor away form, not winning for 2 months, and also multiple injuries.

Yet LCFC are at 14/5 on Skybet at Liverpool, and good odds are out there against Man City too. The footballing gods love Leicester still.
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 91,954
    edited December 2015
    Constitutional bodge jobs are part of the fabric of this nation, but I fear we are running out of suitable bodges.
  • Options
    welshowlwelshowl Posts: 4,460
    Indeed we have a devolution "process" going on not an "event". How right Ron Davies was all those years ago when he described it as such when he was (from memory) Welsh Secretary.

It's all a huge constitutional fudge in perfect non written British tradition stretching back at least three centuries and probably more. After all the Cof E was set up be as outwardly Catholic as possible by the Tudors without actually having that awkward bit of papal primacy, and the Civil War was resolved in the latter 17th Cent by arriving at a compromise of really having a Republic except we'll have a fairly powerless monarch (now completely vestigial) so we can still call it a "Kingdom".

So hey ho in the grand sweep of time all fine, but for us poor sods living through it it's a dog's dinner, and will remain so until the English question is resolved. Blair of course swept this under the carpet believing he could gerrymander eternal Labour Govt in Scotland and Wales and yah boo sucks to anyone that pointed out it was all terribly lopsided and would creak at the seams. Therefore the photo of Ed in Salmond's pocket, which did so much damage back in May was nothing short of poetic justice biting Labour roundly on the bum for ignoring England. Had they had a proper federal settlement the poster would not have had the resonance it did, but of course that would've meant Labour risking Tory Govt in England six years out of ten or so.

How we are going to cope with differing income tax rates between Chepstow and Bristol or Wrexham and Chester is going to be "interesting" and an accountant's delight.

Eventually we will have to cobble together something more equitable towards England unless Scotland clears off before it's done, in which case Wales and N Ireland (if still around) are so tiny as to be "put upable with" as constitutional oddities like larger versions of the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.

• Options

A sound, patriotic Englishman like yourself, I never doubted it for a moment.
  • Options
    TykejohnnoTykejohnno Posts: 7,362

How true.
  • Options
    On topic: What is the current state of EVFEL? I have been overseas and may have missed it if it happened.
  • Options

The "sun in splendour" is the best Yorkist symbol imo.
  • Options

'White dragon' - try getting that past the PC brigade. Multi-coloured LGBT rainbow dragon - a cinch.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,052
    Patrick said:

As Show of Hands said "it's my flag too, and I want it back".
  • Options
    http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

Another fascinating expose by Seymour Hersh. Almost like a reverse Seven Days in May, this time a deranged incompetent President hell bent on sparking a global conflict, against the national interest, undermined surreptitiously by the Pentagon and JCS.

Hi expose on Turkey being behind the gas attack in Ghouta has only been reinforced as more information has come to light.

http://original.antiwar.com/Veteran-Intelligence-Professionals-for-Sanity2/2015/12/22/call-proof-syria-sarin-attack/

No wonder that the American people continue to revolt against the political/media class by backing Trump.
  • Options
    I heard on LBC this morning a possible explanation to the block on that muslim family group being allowed to fly to USA. Apparently one of the two adult males had been prevented from entering Israel in the past. I cannot see anything else on this apart from the howls of anguish of "how dare they" in the media towards the USA. Anyone shed any light on this?
  • Options

Bit of a bugger about all that early medieval prophecy by Geoffrey of Monmouth et al about the Red Dragon eventually over coming the White Dragon then really. But enough of the match report from Twickers......
  • Options
    Plato_SaysPlato_Says Posts: 11,822
    :smiley: That's tactics.

1!

Edit: I'll read Alastair's header now...

• Options
    Ed m was right in his call for a constitutional convention. I'd be interested to see what sort of wacky settlements people might have envisaged
  • Options
    Well that's an unbiased source you quoted, not.

Try another. Pew.

Americans divided on whether Islam more likely to encourage violence than other religions https://t.co/Kuf2DRgo7Y https://t.co/5A6W5bDqc8
    LondonBob said:

Another fascinating expose by Seymour Hersh. Almost like a reverse Seven Days in May, this time a deranged incompetent President hell bent on sparking a global conflict, against the national interest, undermined surreptitiously by the Pentagon and JCS.

Hi expose on Turkey being behind the gas attack in Ghouta has only been reinforced as more information has come to light.

http://original.antiwar.com/Veteran-Intelligence-Professionals-for-Sanity2/2015/12/22/call-proof-syria-sarin-attack/

No wonder that the American people continue to revolt against the political/media class by backing Trump.

• Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053

How true.
    Careful now, you might enrage Khaleese with all this talk of white dragons. Not only that but Drogan gave a loud fiery herump and was not at all pleased.
  • Options
    JosiasJessopJosiasJessop Posts: 39,060
    LondonBob said:

NURSE !
  • Options
    EPGEPG Posts: 6,013
    Patrick said:

'White dragon' - try getting that past the PC brigade. Multi-coloured LGBT rainbow dragon - a cinch.
    Don't worry, PB comments is your political safe space
  • Options
    tlg86tlg86 Posts: 25,196

I heard on LBC this morning a possible explanation to the block on that muslim family group being allowed to fly to USA. Apparently one of the two adult males had been prevented from entering Israel in the past. I cannot see anything else on this apart from the howls of anguish of "how dare they" in the media towards the USA. Anyone shed any light on this?

One of these stories made BBC London News the other night and I thought "in what way is this news about London and it's surrounding areas?" Ultimately it's up to the Yanks who they let into their country. I'm more interested in what's happening in London not what's happening to Londoners trying to go abroad.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Ed m was right in his call for a constitutional convention. I'd be interested to see what sort of wacky settlements people might have envisaged

After writing this, I saw this interview with Jeremy Corbyn:

http://www.redpepper.org.uk/jeremy-corbyn-interview/

"Hilary: Well, Dave from Witney did not come up with anything, but Tim, from Barking, has a question about democratisation of the state: he asks what your views are on a federal UK, given that new politics and democratisation surely involve sharing power?

Jeremy: Yeah, I’m glad that question has come up because of the problems that have arisen out of the UK being such a highly centralised state. It is changing, because Scotland is obviously very different now – as government in Scotland is devolved, it now has tax-raising powers which they may or may not want to use. But whatever the outcome in Scotland – whether independence or otherwise – England is still not decentralised at all. George Osborne is offering city-devolution to some places – over which I have some concerns because it is devolution to big cities and it doesn’t necessarily include adequate funding of the services that have been devolved. So you could end up with a form of devolution that doesn’t include any kind of financial autonomy or alternative source of income. You negotiate every year on limited funding with a central government which relies on you running even more services on its behalf.

The other end of the scale is the total federal model that Germany has, with not only the very powerful 'Lander' levels of regional governments but also very powerful cities and a relatively weak federal state. I think there is a very interesting debate on federal models to be had here. I don’t want us to go into government in 2020 saying simply that we are going to think about it. So I’ve asked Jon Trickett to set up a constitutional convention, which he’s doing – it’s under way now. It is looking at powers of government, powers of parliament, powers of the House of Lords, an elected second chamber. Then issues of rights and accountability in society, bill of rights kind of thing – protecting the Human Rights Act but moving on from that, of course, to how you sort English regional government.

Because there are no effective regional voices it means there is a disproportionate level of capital investment in London and the south-east compared to the north-west and north-east, for example. The East Midlands actually does the worst of every region. I put some ideas together on this during the leadership campaign as one of our consultative papers. I did 13 consultative papers on lots of different stuff. They are on the Jeremy4Leader website. Look at those and you’ll see some ideas there. All of those are open to comment. The difficulty we have at the moment is simply the capacity we have to respond to all this, because of the volume of stuff we’re getting in."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2015
    kle4 said:

In some way I think Dave n George are pre-empting this. Labour and the left generally are scared shitless of England. England is conservative (with a small c) and not generally very PC. Labour were terrified that Scottish Independence or EVFEL would rob them of a future (pre-Corbyn days obviously). Miliband wanted a constitutional convention to ensure that England, as a national entity either outright or de-facto in Westminster, was defanged. Basically they wanted to find a way to prevent a conservative country making its own choices locally. Osborne is pushing it hard so that the freedom of choice - and thereby to succeed or fail - is devolved. In practice this will mean failing cities / regions / countries will be forced to compete better. We'll have empirical competitive intelligence over what works and what doesn't. And competition means the death of socialism - which can only survive through enforcement and lack of freedom to choose. It's quite cunning actually. It makes people choose that which works - and socialism doesn't work.
  • Options
    Luckyguy1983Luckyguy1983 Posts: 25,509
    An interesting summary of where we are.

Not quite sure where we go from here.

I suppose we should just make federation official, with five nations, Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland, England, and London.
  • Options
    MikeKMikeK Posts: 9,053
    edited December 2015
    I bet a pre Xmas monkey on Donald T to win the Republican nomination. Terrible price at 5/2 though and probably money down the drain.

Sorry my mistake - the Port you know -I meant a Pony.
  • Options

I suppose we should just make federation official, with five nations, Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland, England, and London.

Not a bad idea. London is now so far removed from the rest of England in so many ways it really has become the "5th" country. Generally I'd be dead against carving England up (imagine if that had been proposed in Scotland or Wales - the howls of anguish!), after all it's been around since about 925AD, but London really is so "other" now I think I may have to revise my thinking.
  • Options
    taffystaffys Posts: 9,753
    ''It's quite cunning actually. It makes people choose that which works - and socialism doesn't work. ''

Arguably it is already working. How could labour hammer the tories on schoolsnhospitals in 2015 considering their dreadful performance in Wales?
  • Options
    Excellent header, Alastair. (As usual, but this one is very good.)
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Constitutional bodge jobs are part of the fabric of this nation, but I fear we are running out of suitable bodges.

Quite.
  • Options
    PaulyPauly Posts: 897
    As an Englishman I don't want an English parliament, and I would be interested to see polling to see whether the idea has majority support.
    EVEL has solved any issues I had except perhaps the Barnett formula being a broken outdated relic that needs tinkering with.
  • Options

Can us in the South East be part of London? Thanks ta.
  • Options
    Good afternoon, everyone.

Mr. Pauly, what polling has bothered to ask (politicians and the BBC seem loath to consider it) shows strong support, perhaps even a majority, for an English Parliament.

I disagree whole-heartedly with those advocating division of England. London was a breed apart even in the 14th century. This is not a new phenomenon.
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341
    edited December 2015
    Large parts of London really aren't that different from the rest of the country.

When the GE15 polling took place, there was a vast distortion in the overall London number created by East London.

North, South and West were finely balanced.

It's all the former socialist republics of Islington, Hackney and Lambeth that give a different media impression, though they resemble typical student constituencies, and they elect MPs with student-like views.

Brighton is London with a pier.
  • Options
    welshowl said:

Not a bad idea. London is now so far removed from the rest of England in so many ways it really has become the "5th" country. Generally I'd be dead against carving England up (imagine if that had been proposed in Scotland or Wales - the howls of anguish!), after all it's been around since about 925AD, but London really is so "other" now I think I may have to revise my thinking.
    Birmingham is the true capital of England now.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    richardDoddrichardDodd Posts: 5,472
    Birmingham..the Necropolis of the North
  • Options

"The party in ’83 presented a very interesting electoral platform but lots of people in the party were quite frightened of it."

This is Corbyn’s considered opinion about the manifesto famously described by Gerald Kaufman as the “longest suicide note in history.”
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/Jeremy_Corbyn/12066640/Jeremy-Corbyn-thinks-Labours-1983-manifesto-was-interesting.-I-give-up.html
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,972
    MikeK said:

I bet a pre Xmas monkey on Donald T to win the Republican nomination. Terrible price at 5/2 though and probably money down the drain.

Sorry my mistake - the Port you know -I meant a Pony.

You could have got 7-2 at Betfair but it's really not that bad a bet.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,052

Certainly not.

And for the record, we in Hampstead are sick of having to share a council with Camden and a constituency with Kilbirn.

The Hampstead independence movement is coming.
  • Options
    Mr. Dodd, Birmingham is in the south.

Miss Plato, I preferred Ed Miliband's heaviest suicide note in history.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    MD Where I come from... everywhere is in the South
  • Options
    I thought the usual way of staving off the moment was the 13 times table. Full marks for originality.
  • Options

I thought the usual way of staving off the moment was the 13 times table. Full marks for originality.
    Nope. 6 x 13 causes all sorts of problems
  • Options
    Mr. Dodd, you are a polar bear, and I claim my free iceberg.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Poor grammar aside, 'I is great' seems more likely, if conceited. What does the story conclude?
  • Options
    My other half claimed spiders.

• Options
    Incidentally, the much lauded third series of Supermodels of SHIELD should be broadcast on E4 from 10 January, for those wondering where it was. Why it's been delayed so much (the previous series were almost concurrent with the US release) is beyond me.

No idea where The 100 or Gotham are, though.
  • Options
    kle4 said:

Poor grammar asked de, 'I is so great' seems more likely, if conceited. What does the story conclude?
    Reminds me of my friend who during the climax shouted out his own name.
  • Options
    MD Feel free..collection only..
  • Options

Incidentally, the much lauded third series of Supermodels of SHIELD should be broadcast on E4 from 10 January, for those wondering where it was. Why it's been delayed so much (the previous series were almost concurrent with the US release) is beyond me.

Gotham is back on Channel 5 on the 11th of January
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,062

It is called panic by public service box tickers.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    The idea of 62 minutes being great sex perplexes me. I'd be wondering if he was gay.
    kle4 said:

Poor grammar aside, 'I is so great' seems more likely, if conceited. What does the story conclude?
  • Options
    TSE Better than shouting "Get me a taxi"
  • Options

Oh, Naff off! We have enough problems dealing with those fleeing London, certainly don't want to be governed by the people that are causing the exodus.
  • Options

TSE Better than shouting "Get me a taxi"

Or 'this ceiling could do with a paint
  • Options

Not my decision but I don't really see a case for it.
  • Options
    Mr. Eagles, thanks for that info.

So, that's Supermodels, Gotham and then Banner Saga comes out on consoles. Not a bad three days (wanted to play Banner Saga for a while but I may wait for reviews, as it's digital only).
  • Options
    I've been impressed by C4 running Homeland only a week behind - I didn't wait, but that's just my impatience. Watching The Affair S1 now and on E3 - hooked. It reminds me of True Detective S1, but less weird.

Hopefully, some Showtime stuff will get to UK TV sometime.

• Options
    welshowl said:

I don't object to devolution of power to English regions/counties/cities, but it should go via England as a unit first. England is a thing, and it's to Labour's shame that they still just can't recognise it.
  • Options
    ''The idea of 62 minutes being great sex perplexes me. I'd be wondering if he was gay. ''

LOL
  • Options

Nope. 6 x 13 causes all sorts of problems
    78?
  • Options

welshowl said:

I don't object to devolution of power to English regions/counties/cities, but it should go via England as a unit first. England is a thing, and it's to Labour's shame that they still just can't recognise it.
    Huzzah! Well said, Mr Quidder.
  • Options

kle4 said:

Poor grammar asked de, 'I is so great' seems more likely, if conceited. What does the story conclude?
    Is that "friend" in the same sense as "asking for a friend"?
  • Options

Oh, Naff off! We have enough problems dealing with those fleeing London, certainly don't want to be governed by the people that are causing the exodus.
    Fleeing London every evening on the way home from work...
  • Options
    Miss Plato, very much enjoying Homeland.

Hoping I don't miss the start of The Walking Dead's fifth series. It's happened so often it's practically traditional now...
  • Options
    Who on Earth would mention themselves by name? Members of Narcissists Are Us.

kle4 said:

• Options

kle4 said:

Not guilty.
  • Options
    I feel obliged to watch Walking Dead over Christmas. I LOL at the beginning of S1 and never tried again.

Been rewatching Castle S1 et al on Amazon, and it's great feelgood procedural cop stuff.

Miss Plato, very much enjoying Homeland.

Hoping I don't miss the start of The Walking Dead's fifth series. It's happened so often it's practically traditional now...

• Options
    Top Gear: apparently Evans will be joined by Chris Harris an Sabine Schmitz as presenters. No idea who Harris is.

So reporteth Twitter. And the Telegraph.
  • Options
    The one thing I don't understand is the last paragraph - in the situation posited, how can it be said to be a colonial relationship when the Scots, Welsh & N Irish can govern England and the English can;'t govern Scotland, Wales and NI? Unless England is the colony, but it doesn't seem to me that is what is being suggested.
  • Options

Who on Earth would mention themselves by name? Members of Narcissists Are Us.

kle4 said:

The first rule of Narcissists Are Us is that there is no Us, only Me.
  • Options
    ''Who on Earth would mention themselves by name? Members of Narcissists Are Us.''

I once read in a gossip column of a very famous cricketer who requested lady partners to shout his name at the crucial moment.
  • Options

The one thing I don't understand is the last paragraph - in the situation posited, how can it be said to be a colonial relationship when the Scots, Welsh & N Irish can govern England and the English can;'t govern Scotland, Wales and NI? Unless England is the colony, but it doesn't seem to me that is what is being suggested.

If in practice the default is the English default (and one set in a Parliament which the English dominate), the idea of Westminster as an English Parliament will gain further ground.
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    edited December 2015
    taffys said:

''Who on Earth would mention themselves by name? Members of Narcissists Are Us.''

I once read in a gossip column of a very famous cricketer who requested lady partners to shout his name at the crucial moment.

Sir Ian Botham is a bit of a mouthful - allegedly...!
  • Options

If in practice the default is the English default (and one set in a Parliament which the English dominate), the idea of Westminster as an English Parliament will gain further ground.
    You'd have to be a particularly stupid idiot to see it that way, though.

Ah, yes, the SNP. I see your point.
  • Options
    Mr. StClare, are you saying Botham's a prize-winning cock?
  • Options
    Mr StClare....

Some of the Sri Lankan Batsmen would present a challenge in that respect.
  • Options
    taffys said:

I hope it wasn't Rupasinghe Jayawardene Mudiyanselage Gihan Madushanka Rupasinghe

http://www.espncricinfo.com/srilanka/content/player/218430.html
  • Options
    welshowl said:

I'd like the English Parliament to be situated somewhere like Nottingham.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,972
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3371472/David-Cameron-look-Muslim-family-banned-visiting-Disneyland-California-U-S-officials.html#comments

Perhaps I should be asking Paddy Power for an early payout, Trump is clearly already POTUS.

Trump mentions: 6
    Obama mentions: 0.
  • Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,556
    edited December 2015

Mr. StClare, are you saying Botham's a prize-winning cock?

He tweeted a photograph of it*

It reminded me of the scene from Alien, when the alien burst out of John Hurt

*He said he had been hacked
  • Options
    Pulpstar said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3371472/David-Cameron-look-Muslim-family-banned-visiting-Disneyland-California-U-S-officials.html#comments

Perhaps I should be asking Paddy Power for an early payout, Trump is clearly already POTUS.

I'm off to America in February.

Something tells me this might be a 'fun' holiday
  • Options

This isn;t really news. It's evidence of the media's paranoia with Trump.
  • Options
    Mr. Eagles, it might not be a holiday at all.
  • Options
    Someone at the Countryside Alliance is determined to prove David Cameron's maxim about twitter

Brian May accused of being minister's 'sugar daddy' in foxhunting row

Conservative sports minister Tracey Crouch hits back at head of Countryside Alliance after tweets relating to donation by former Queen guitarist

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/23/brian-may-foxhunting-row-sugar-daddy-tracey-crouch?CMP=twt_a-politics_b-gdnukpolitics
This discussion has been closed.