Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Donald Brind says: “Thanks Neil – now we need to hear from

124»

Comments

• Options
    Scrapheap_as_wasScrapheap_as_was Posts: 10,059
    edited August 2015
    CD13 said:

Mr as was,

I've joined your fantasy football league as Weedol. I fully expect to get relegated.

welcome - unlikely, only last place will face such an inglorious outcome and that 'SHALL' be TSE's fate.
  • Options
    watford30watford30 Posts: 3,474

Greek banks and other shares collapse this morning in first day of trading.

They would have fallen even further without back stops of 30% loss.

Greek bank shares must be worthless.
  • Options
    rcs1000rcs1000 Posts: 54,025
    watford30 said:

Greek banks and other shares collapse this morning in first day of trading.

They would have fallen even further without back stops of 30% loss.

Greek bank shares must be worthless.
    There is one Greek stock up today!
  • Options

I can well see Corbyn joining and fighting with the International Brigade in the Spanish Civil War as Jack Jones did. Burnham no chance.

Kendall would have joined up too, not sure which side.
    Lol.
    But I struggle to see Kendall finding much in common with La Pasionaria.
  • Options

Labour going all in on immigration under Corbyn could lead to a real boost for UKIP, especially in Labour's Northern heartlands.

It might be especially bad if it looks like Labour have no chance of winning the next election.

I think you could be right but labour can lie,just like they did just before the 1997 GE.
    They could do, but I have a feeling that Corbyn would be completely honest in their intentions with immigration.
  • Options

I can well see Corbyn joining and fighting with the International Brigade in the Spanish Civil War as Jack Jones did. Burnham no chance.
    Jones would have backed Corbyn 100%.

Jones backed Stalin.
  • Options
    watford30watford30 Posts: 3,474
    runnymede said:

Hard to imagine one of the Lib Dems' heroes, Ted Heath, could have been guilty of such awful things...

Well, Cyril Smith another hero, was up to all manner of unpleasant crimes.
  • Options
    Tissue_PriceTissue_Price Posts: 9,039

New Thread

• Options

Jones would have backed Corbyn 100%.

Jones backed Stalin.
    As did Churchill and Roosevelt.
  • Options
    ReggieCideReggieCide Posts: 4,312
    I cannot recall any evidence of Brown demonstrating impactful decisiveness on anything ever. I think the suggestion that his intervention during the Scottish independence campaign was such an example is unproven, heavily spun spin. I'm sure someone will remind us all of a different, evidenced example.