Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The other story from the latest Ashcroft marginals’ polling

SystemSystem Posts: 11,705
edited April 2015 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The other story from the latest Ashcroft marginals’ polling – the sharp decline of UKIP

Apart from the problems facing Nick Clegg and the latest on the CON-LD battles a striking feature of the latest wave of Ashcroft seat polling was the decline of UKIP.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    RobDRobD Posts: 58,990
    First?
  • Options
    DairDair Posts: 6,108
    Watching Sky now on streaming. Why does Liz Truss have Something About Mary hair?

Was that Humza Yousaf she was talking to?
  • Options
    DairDair Posts: 6,108

Dair said:

Dair said:

Dair said:

SLAB are going to get slaughtered by an SNP led by Sturgeon, aren't they?

They really are. 55% is possible.
    Do you think the influx of Labour supporters it will pull them too far to the left?
    Officially yes. But in power they will continue with very centrist, very liberal, very effective government. They have a rock solid Leadership Group and it's not one person - they just put the most attractive communicator as a figurehead.
    Hilarious.
    So the SNP do not believe democracy then? Have you been telling your news to the new members /voters?
    Of course no one else can criticise this solid leadership group now can they?
    I'm not a member of the SNP.
    And how many cheerleaders for the Dallas Cowboys come from Dallas?
    I believe in Scottish Independence. That doesn't make me an SNP supporter. I would and do vote for them regularly. In 2016 my list vote will be Green to get more pro-Independence MSPs.

I'm sure that American's Team are all very supportive of America.
This discussion has been closed.