Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The Tories close the gap in Survation-Mirror poll to just 1

SystemSystem Posts: 11,692
edited March 2015 in General

imagepoliticalbetting.com » Blog Archive » The Tories close the gap in Survation-Mirror poll to just 1%

Two things stand out with the Survation-Mirror poll that’s just been released. Firstly the Tories have almost closed the gap with a pollster that had generally been giving it lower shares.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    TheScreamingEaglesTheScreamingEagles Posts: 114,522
    edited March 2015
    Zayn has left one direction.

I is heart broken and Ed's disaster over Vat and NI won't be on tomorrow's Front Pages
  • Options
    Sunil_PrasannanSunil_Prasannan Posts: 49,354
    Survation tables... must have Survation tables...
  • Options

Not a patch on Depeche Mode or any other 1980s synthpop band!
  • Options
    Scott_PScott_P Posts: 51,453
    @LucyH_J: Was gonna say something about Zayn Malik joining Top Gear but only being able to drive in One Direction but then... OH GOD
  • Options
    steve_garnersteve_garner Posts: 1,019
    OGH hedges his bets by having a thread that's not doom and gloom for the Tories.
  • Options
    SlackbladderSlackbladder Posts: 9,711
    Scott_P said:

@jimwaterson: (For the baffled Westminster people asking, yes Zayn is leaving One Direction. No, your policy speech is not getting in the tabs tomorrow.)

This is like the ultimate day to bury bad news... forget 9/11 (in bad taste I know)...
  • Options
    Survation's other poll in the last week was for the Mail on Sunday

Lab 34
    Con 30
    UKIP 17
    LD 10
    Grn 3
  • Options
    TGOHFTGOHF Posts: 21,633

Another Con lead - that should jerk your elbow.
  • Options
    SlackbladderSlackbladder Posts: 9,711
    Someone needs to set up some helplines for teenager girls and middle aged guys pronto.
  • Options

Scott_P said:

@jimwaterson: (For the baffled Westminster people asking, yes Zayn is leaving One Direction. No, your policy speech is not getting in the tabs tomorrow.)

This is like the ultimate day to bury bad news... forget 9/11 (in bad taste I know)...

Foxy Knox verdict still to come - its bumper Wednesday.
  • Options

Scott_P said:

This is like the ultimate day to bury bad news...

If only he had waited 1 day, he could have knocked "the debate" off too
  • Options
    i say, I've now watched PMQs.

It was like watching Spurs fail to turn up against Man U....
  • Options
    welshowlwelshowl Posts: 4,460

I is heart broken and Ed's disaster over Vat and NI won't be on tomorrow's Front Pages

No point dissolving Parliament really, "the meeja" won't be interested in an election, only Zayn.

I trust the Queen is being kept informed of events and the armed forces are on alert for possible foreign intervention.
  • Options
    welshowlwelshowl Posts: 4,460
    Scott_P said:

Scott_P said:

This is like the ultimate day to bury bad news...

If only he had waited 1 day, he could have knocked "the debate" off too
    Surely this'll last a week, if not till May.
  • Options
    isamisam Posts: 40,952
    'Secondly, and perhaps not unrelated, UKIP is down to...'
  • Options
    Survation also ask a secondary voting intention question: “The General Election is on 7 May 2015. Thinking specifically about your constituency and the parties and candidates likely to be in contention, how do you think you will vote on 7 May” Results to that question prompt are (with change in brackets since 24th February 2015):

LAB candidate 32% (-1); CON candidate 32% (+3); UKIP candidate 17% (-2); LD candidate 9% (-1); SNP candidate 5% (NC); GRE candidate 4% (+1); another candidate 1% (+1)
  • Options
    FrancisUrquhartFrancisUrquhart Posts: 76,285
    edited March 2015
    Wand Erection member leaving (and possible breakup) and Top Gear gang breaking up...forget trying to get anything else in the news.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,050
    FPT:
    PeterC said:

» show previous quotes
    Absolutely. If parliament is seriously deadlocked then Lab/Con would have to sink their differences in one guise or another so that Salmond is given no opportunity to work his mischief. There will be enough Labour MPs who will not vote themselves into the trap of becoming dependent on the SNP.

They don't like the thought of democracy in action do they, cannot have those uppity Scots being able to influence anything , they should know their place.
  • Options
    PulpstarPulpstar Posts: 75,941
    TGOHF said:

Scott_P said:

Foxy Knox verdict still to come - its bumper Wednesday.
    Public and press alike can't get enough of that tawdry tale.
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

But I need those tables to update the sample totals!
  • Options
    MikeSmithsonMikeSmithson Posts: 7,382
    edited March 2015

OGH hedges his bets by having a thread that's not doom and gloom for the Tories.

Listen sunshine. I report the numbers as they come and if you don't like it then you don't have to be come here.

• Options

Survation also ask a secondary voting intention question: “The General Election is on 7 May 2015. Thinking specifically about your constituency and the parties and candidates likely to be in contention, how do you think you will vote on 7 May” Results to that question prompt are (with change in brackets since 24th February 2015):

LAB candidate 32% (-1); CON candidate 32% (+3); UKIP candidate 17% (-2); LD candidate 9% (-1); SNP candidate 5% (NC); GRE candidate 4% (+1); another candidate 1% (+1)

Seeing that 4 turn to 5% for the Nats is nice.
  • Options
    isam said:

Peak kipper gags used to be funny - when there was a chance that they would be relevant in the seat count arithmetic..
  • Options
    malcolmg said:

FPT:
    PeterC said:

» show previous quotes
    Absolutely. If parliament is seriously deadlocked then Lab/Con would have to sink their differences in one guise or another so that Salmond is given no opportunity to work his mischief. There will be enough Labour MPs who will not vote themselves into the trap of becoming dependent on the SNP.

They don't like the thought of democracy in action do they, cannot have those uppity Scots being able to influence anything , they should know their place.

Horrifying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7EOOOuYIoI
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    TGOHF said:

isam said:

Peak kipper gags used to be funny - when there was a chance that they would be relevant in the seat count arithmetic..
    UKIP will be VERY relevant in the seat count arithmetic.

Going to be more than one "Wells" this time round...
  • Options
    SpeedySpeedy Posts: 12,100
    edited March 2015

Wand Erection member leaving (and possible breakup) and Top Gear gang breaking up...forget trying to get anything else in the news.

This is getting silly.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/nancy-cameron-david-camerons-daughter-goes-on-hunger-strike-until-jeremy-clarkson-is-reinstated-on-top-gear-10129318.html

The PM's daughter on hunger strike over Top Gear (for 5 minutes).

• Options

TGOHF said:

Sunil, Survation data tables here

http://survation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Full-Mirror-March-Tables.pdf
  • Options
    steve_garnersteve_garner Posts: 1,019

Listen sunshine. I report the numbers as they come and if you don't like it then you don't have to be come here.

Hello Mike. I've no problem with the accuracy of your reporting of the numbers. I can't help feeling that your interpretation of them is sometimes a little unbalanced. It's clear I'm far from being the only one with that view. However, it's your site and great fun too.
  • Options
    DairDair Posts: 6,108
    BBC News Presenter "The BBC is a broad church and can represent a wide range of views".
    Guido - "No-one believes that."
  • Options
    JEOJEO Posts: 3,656

Someone needs to set up some helplines for teenager girls and middle aged guys pronto.

Given recent revelations, I'm not sure how comfortable I would be for any government initiative involving middle aged guys and teenager girls.
  • Options
    Sean_FSean_F Posts: 35,851
    Compared to the last Survation poll, I think this is Con +2%, Lab -1%, UKIP +1%, Lib Dem -2%
  • Options
    TGOHF said:

isam said:

Two errors there
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Look at the region by region VI split on the 10 out of 10.
  • Options
    PlatoPlato Posts: 15,724
    Totally OT - I watched The Valley of Gwangi on BBC2 last Saturday morning. Where has the art of trick riding gone? I loved Westerns and all that went along with it.

The stop-motion of TRex and a tyrannosaurus are just epically good. From 1969. The dinosaur fight.https://youtube.com/watch?v=fIDJ-Y-_Dxs
  • Options
    timmotimmo Posts: 1,469
    This Survation looks a stinker for the LDs.
    OGH has always pointed to the uptick that the LDs get when their candidate is prompted..that is falling back with the return of the 2 party battle.
    Doubt OGH will acknowledge this though.
  • Options
    JonnyJimmyJonnyJimmy Posts: 2,548
    edited March 2015
    Just seen the Lab line that the VAT rise has cost the average family £1800 over the last four years.

The rise was 2.5% (on 117.5%) so for it to have cost £1800, one would have had to spend (117.5/2.5)*1800/4 = £21,150 each year on VATable items.

Some average family there...

• Options
    DairDair Posts: 6,108
    Pulpstar said:

The Unionist dream of any tactical voting working against the SNP is one of the most bizarre hopes they cling on to.

Tactical voting could well dictate the result of the three border seats and maybe a couple of Edinburgh seats. All in favour of the SNP.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    timmo said:

This Survation looks a stinker for the LDs.
    OGH has always pointed to the uptick that the LDs get when their candidate is prompted..that is falling back with the return of the 2 party battle.
    Doubt OGH will acknowledge this though.

I thought it looked perfectly normal for the Lib Dems tbh - they aren't being beaten by the Nats or Greens in this poll so quite good actually.

And then you realise that 8% represents a decent poll for them. Yes they are in trouble !
  • Options
    James Delingpole (@JamesDelingpole)
    25/03/2015 14:40
    One of Farage's bully mob was the winner of a 2012 Diversity Award breitbart.com/london/2015/03…
  • Options
    SpeedySpeedy Posts: 12,100
    edited March 2015
    Dair said:

BBC News Presenter "The BBC is a broad church and can represent a wide range of views".
    Guido - "No-one believes that."

Of course they are a broad church, as long as it is a quiz show.

But good news everyone, the X-Files is back, so that's something to replace Top Gear for a while.
    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/24/x-files-return
  • Options
    TheWatcherTheWatcher Posts: 5,262

Just seen the Lab line that the VAT rise has cost the average family £1800 over the last four years.

The rise was 2.5% (on 117.5%) so for it to have cost £1800, one would have had to spend (117.5/2.5)*1800/4 = £21,150 each year on VATable items.

New kitchens aren't cheap, particularly when you're refitting at least two.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Labour tried this before and the sums didn't add up in a similar way then...spending £20k a year on VATable items might be normal for Ed Miliband, but not for most people.

Wee Dougie got in a total mess over this poster. Showing a load of non-VATable items and the sums not adding up.

https://fullfact.org/economy/labour_election_poster_vat_tax-32246
  • Options
    Dair said:

Pulpstar said:

The Unionist dream of any tactical voting working against the SNP is one of the most bizarre hopes they cling on to.

Tactical voting could well dictate the result of the three border seats and maybe a couple of Edinburgh seats. All in favour of the SNP.
    I'm hopeful of the Greens not putting in too much effort where it could cost SNP the seat.
  • Options
    MarkSeniorMarkSenior Posts: 4,699

TGOHF said:

For the lovers of Scottish sub samples - Page 12

Con 18.9 %
    Lab 13.3 %
    LD. 15.2 %
    SNP 47.4 %

Hmmm dustbin time methinks
  • Options
    dr_spyndr_spyn Posts: 11,288
    Paul Waugh ‏@paulwaugh 2m2 minutes ago
    .@GuidoFawkes rightly points out Mark Thompson bit a colleague + ended up becoming BBC DG. That too was 'unprovoked' http://www.standard.co.uk/news/the-day-i-was-bitten-by-bbc-boss-7086208.html

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Own up, which one of you left wing maniacs pretending to be Tories on here is Noel Fielding?

James Delingpole (@JamesDelingpole)
    25/03/2015 15:59
    "Stab Nigel Farage" says Noel Fielding. He's SUCH a card! breitbart.com/london/2015/03…

• Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,129

TGOHF said:

Con 18.9 %
    Lab 13.3 %
    LD. 15.2 %
    SNP 47.4 %

Yeah. LibDems in Scotland on 15.2%. Clearly cuckoo.....
  • Options
    It will be Boris

Jason Beattie (@JBeattieMirror)
    25/03/2015 16:06
    Poll @DailyMirror by @Survation on who should be next Tory leader: Boris Johnson 36%, Osborne 14%, May 13.5% and Javid 5.5%
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    dr_spyn said:

.@GuidoFawkes rightly points out Mark Thompson bit a colleague + ended up becoming BBC DG. That too was 'unprovoked' http://www.standard.co.uk/news/the-day-i-was-bitten-by-bbc-boss-7086208.html

Also...the guy who got assaulted got punished by being sent to a dangerous country. You couldn't make it up. Oh wait, how many senior BBC executives got the sack over Jimmy Savile and other scandals...where as the people trying to expose it, got the heave ho.

Now Mark about Jimmy Savile....
  • Options
    dr_spyn said:

but did he do it in ethnically neutral, eco-sustainable, female friendly, liberal, non-gender-stereotypical manner?
  • Options
    edited March 2015

dr_spyn said:

Now Mark about Jimmy Savile....

Also...the guy who got assaulted got punished by being sent to a dangerous country. You couldn't make it up.
    Forgive my cynicism - but this made me wonder - how long has the BBC been sitting on this story.

"Dominic Casciani ‏@BBCDomC 6m6 minutes ago
    MPs 'monitored by Scotland Yard during 1990s' - full story of latest claims about undercover policing: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32044580 …"

Timing is perfect, try and throw mud, classic look hamster, werewolf stuff. Are the BBC in the shit again?
  • Options

TGOHF said:

Con 18.9 %
    Lab 13.3 %
    LD. 15.2 %
    SNP 47.4 %

Yeah. LibDems in Scotland on 15.2%. Clearly cuckoo.....
    The Lib-Lab split is clearly wrong indeed. Must have been phoning Highlands and islands.
  • Options
    JEOJEO Posts: 3,656
    dr_spyn said:

That's incredible. The BBC have no leg to stand on for kicking out Clarkson on a punch but promoting someone after a bite. A bite is a lot worse.
  • Options
    JEO said:

dr_spyn said:

That's incredible. The BBC have no leg to stand on for kicking out Clarkson on a punch but promoting someone after a bite. A bite is a lot worse.
    Would need trip to A and E for a jab afterwards?

• Options
    RogerRoger Posts: 18,892
    edited March 2015
    Everyone seems to be waiting uneasily for the Tories to pull ahead. The antidote to that slightly depressing thought is Nick P. Who better to judge the state of play than Nick an ex and future MP who's been there and done it....

So gird your loins lefties. In Nick We Trust.

• Options
    I haven't bitten someone since I was 4yrs old!
    JEO said:

dr_spyn said:

• Options
    @Roger is your Scottish Power ad on Youtube?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    dr_spyn said:

JEO said:

dr_spyn said:

Would need trip to A and E for a jab afterwards?

Saville probably had a nurse locked up in his camper van in the car park at TVC who could have dressed the wound.
  • Options
    Roger said:

Everyone seems to be waiting uneasily for the Tories to pull ahead. The antidote to that slightly depressing thought is Nick P. Who better to judge the state of play than Nick an ex and future MP who's been there and done it....

Tories need to be quite a way ahead before Nick doesn't get back in. With his AB cohort of determined 2010 Lib Dems he is well on his way.
  • Options
    MarqueeMarkMarqueeMark Posts: 50,129
    So when it is rounded as usual, Lab and Con are level.....
  • Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 60,994
    F1: Renault accuse Adrian Newey of lying:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/32050898

Red Bull's quite good at influencing people, but still struggling at making friends.
  • Options
    OblitusSumMeOblitusSumMe Posts: 9,143
    That can't have been longer ago than 1988 though, surely?
    Plato said:

JEO said:

dr_spyn said:

• Options

Correct.

Given the tightness of the race I do like see shares down to a decimal point. Often rounding can give distorted view.

• Options
    LOL Only in leap years.

That can't have been longer ago than 1988 though, surely?

Plato said:

JEO said:

dr_spyn said:

• Options

It's tighter than a duck's arse at the moment.
  • Options
    roserees64roserees64 Posts: 251
    Yesterday Cameron was savaged by pensioners, today Bullingdon man was in full braying mode helped by a negligent speaker and cohorts of Tory patsies. However everyone is entitled to a swansong bye bye Cameron, going, going, soon to be gone.
  • Options
    @CCHQPress: .@Ed_Miliband's only road to power is a SNP deal-Alex Salmond's named his price & taxpayers will foot the bill #chaos http://t.co/lgM0FEMfpG
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Pulpstar said:

Roger said:

Tories need to be quite a way ahead before Nick doesn't get back in. With his AB cohort of determined 2010 Lib Dems he is well on his way.
    I'm not totally convinced. Anna Soubry is quite appealing and I'd like to see her remain as an MP. Thankfully I don't vote in Broxtowe so I don't have to make that choice.

• Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    Roger said:

You around for breakfast/coffee tomorrow?

I'm in St Paul de Vence for dinner tonight, but taking a chairman's flight back so have a free morning in Nice
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Scott_P said:

@CCHQPress: .@Ed_Miliband's only road to power is a SNP deal-Alex Salmond's named his price & taxpayers will foot the bill #chaos http://t.co/lgM0FEMfpG

When I saw who you were copying and pasting I thought it might say 'Ed Miliband picks his nose and eats it'#smells
  • Options

Can anyone shed any light on why there have been so many synthpop acts that consisted of two individuals of whom one or both were gay men?

Two-man acts are uncommon to begin with, but it always struck me as plain odd that there were so many of the above:

Sparks
    Soft Cell
    Yazoo
    Erasure
    Communards
    Pet Shop Boys
    Hall and Oates
    Red Box
    Savage Garden

etc
  • Options
    And Ed's approval ratings is still utterly terrible with most other pollsters.
  • Options

Can anyone shed any light on why there have been so many synthpop acts that consisted of two individuals of whom one or both were gay men?

Two-man acts are uncommon to begin with, but it always struck me as plain odd that there were so many of the above:

Sparks
    Soft Cell
    Yazoo
    Erasure
    Communards
    Pet Shop Boys
    Hall and Oates
    Red Box
    Savage Garden

etc
    Hall and Oates?
  • Options
    chestnutchestnut Posts: 7,341
    Table 18: Tories more trusted with the NHS than Labour by the over 55s.
  • Options
    SimonStClareSimonStClare Posts: 7,976
    edited March 2015

Sparks
    Soft Cell
    Yazoo
    Erasure
    Communards
    Pet Shop Boys
    Hall and Oates
    Red Box
    Savage Garden

etc
    Yazoo?

A bit harsh Mr Bond - Alison Moyet may have been a big girl, but she was all woman. :)
  • Options
    @LabourList: Nearly three-fifths of voters would be "dismayed" by a Labour/SNP deal, poll finds http://labli.st/1OyXRoi
  • Options
    This poll question 8,271 voters, 633 of whom were in Scotland. They found that half of former Lib Dem voters and 44% Labour look like they’re switching to the SNP, while the same is true for 1/5 of former Conservatives.

Those switching figures...
  • Options
    Before I forget, need to thank Ed for not only falling into the Tory VAT elephant trap, but for paying out 5/2 on the Betfair question market
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

Before I forget, need to thank Ed for not only falling into the Tory VAT elephant trap, but for paying out 5/2 on the Betfair question market

When do I have to thank you re Farage not appearing in a debate?

'Youll be thanking me when Farage isn't in the debates' you said when you welched
  • Options
    Ishmael_XIshmael_X Posts: 3,664
    Pulpstar said:

It's relatively unspooky. If crossover is the transition from sustained, day in-day out Lab leads to sustained, day in-day out Con leads, it's what we would rather expect to see in the transition period. All will be clear in hindsight.
  • Options

And Ed's approval ratings is still utterly terrible with most other pollsters.
    The ONLY other pollster that does approval ratings is Opinium and there has been some movement there over the past few weeks. Cameron is positive there as well

All other pollsters have different forms of leader ratings but not approval ones.

• Options
    1,035,528 * 0.44
    465,471 * .5
    412,855 * .2 +
    ---------------

806k new SNP voters that voted last time that lot implies.

If their own retention is 95% say then that implies they are getting half the vote.

• Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 32,018
    Plato said:

JEO said:

dr_spyn said:

Wasn't at full moon was it?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Charles

"You around for breakfast/coffee tomorrow?"

What a shame. I'm not there. I was booked to be this week but had to cancel. Nothing I would have liked more than breakfast on the terrace of the Negresco.

• Options

Yesterday Cameron was savaged by pensioners, today Bullingdon man was in full braying mode helped by a negligent speaker and cohorts of Tory patsies. However everyone is entitled to a swansong bye bye Cameron, going, going, soon to be gone.

The trend is all going one way and its not to labour. After today and with the SNP influence on labour highlighted daily the odds on a small conservative majority will show in the betting shortly
  • Options
    isam said:

you welched

That's a strong allegation to hurl on a betting site, and completely false.

Please withdraw
  • Options
    david_herdsondavid_herdson Posts: 17,419

Correct.

Given the tightness of the race I do like see shares down to a decimal point. Often rounding can give distorted view.

Are figures to 1dp meaningful though when the MoE is ±3%?
  • Options
    Ishmael_X said:

Pulpstar said:

It's relatively unspooky. If crossover is the transition from sustained, day in-day out Lab leads to sustained, day in-day out Con leads, it's what we would rather expect to see in the transition period. All will be clear in hindsight.
    This past fortnight has seen the phone pollsters (ICM, Ashcroft Comres) moving back from fairly good CON positions while the online firms have moved from LAB leads.

• Options
    Might sound like a daft question - but is the SNP retaining all it's vote from last time ?

I suspect a couple of tartan Tories might have joined the real Tories but it's just a hunch.
  • Options
    Dr Spyn

This one is but the Local Hero ones were a series. They ended up using an 'Officer and a Gentleman'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWG43VGvuCc&feature=youtu.beyn
  • Options
    CharlesCharles Posts: 35,758
    Roger said:

Charles

"You around for breakfast/coffee tomorrow?"

What a shame. I'm not there. I was booked to be this week but had to cancel. Nothing I would have liked more than breakfast on the terrace of the Negresco.

No problem - in this part of the world 4 or 5 times a year (usually day trips) but will try to give you more notice next time!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Charles

A long shot but your wife didn't spend two weeks at the Institute de francais in Villefranche ever?
  • Options
    NickPalmerNickPalmer Posts: 21,351
    Roger said:

Yep. It's a tie. It's been a tie for months, occasionally with one or the other pulling fractionally ahead, then falling back. All kinds of game-winning wheezes and media offensives have already happened, with no visible effect.

Labour wins easily on a tie. And there are just 6 weeks to go.
  • Options
    Scott_P said:

isam said:

you welched

That's a strong allegation to hurl on a betting site, and completely false.

Please withdraw
    Oooh fierce!!!

Sorry welching implies you knocked which you didn't, you ran around making excuses not to take a bet you said was certain to lose while massively giving it the big one

A pre emptor for Cameron's behaviour re the debates

Just admit you got it wrong and I'll never mention it again
  • Options
    SMukeshSMukesh Posts: 1,650
    Ed Balls deftly avoiding the Tory tax trap.

And that's why Labour needed him rather than the idiot Darling.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Dr Spyn. I really don't want to turn into SeanT but this is one of the series. You get the idea. They were all heroic and Scottish and would have been better with 'local Hero'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIIFcBfnSJE&feature=youtu.be

• Options
    MonikerDiCanioMonikerDiCanio Posts: 5,792

Roger said:

Yep. It's a tie. It's been a tie for months, occasionally with one or the other pulling fractionally ahead, then falling back. All kinds of game-winning wheezes and media offensives have already happened, with no visible effect.

6 weeks is a very long time in politics.
  • Options

Roger said:

Roger said:

After today's car crash by EM it not likely to be a tie much longer
This discussion has been closed.