Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

politicalbetting.com » Blog Archive » Just under a month before GE2010 leading pollsters were ask

13»

Comments

• Options
    Morris_DancerMorris_Dancer Posts: 61,046
    Boko Haram take over an army base in northern Nigeria:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30672391
  • Options
    MarkHopkinsMarkHopkins Posts: 5,584

new thread

• Options
    fitalassfitalass Posts: 4,279
    There maybe a new thread, but it doesn't look like its letting us post comments on it.

new thread

• Options
    YorkcityYorkcity Posts: 4,382
    Morris

My family has suffered some very serious trauma and severe disability, so I have had lots of contact with the medical professionals and the NHS has been fantastic.
    One Scottish Consultant, working at St James Hospital Leeds, used to hold an after care clinic. There seemed to be an immense amount of seriously injured trauma patients, waiting to see him.
    However you never felt rushed, and was able to ask everything you needed to know.
    He was an inspirational professional.

My wife works as a sister at our local hospital, and she says on many occasions, there are complaints from patients, regarding not being able to understand, what health care workers are explaining to them about their care.

• Options
    audreyanneaudreyanne Posts: 1,376
    CD13 said:

Audrey,

"Only a true Catholic would be posting on a political forum rather than going to church on a Sunday morning."

You've obviously never heard of Saturday night mass. Don't worry, your ignorance on anything religious is fairly common mowadays.

Betcha he didn't.

And, er, yes I have and, er, yes I've been to Sat evening mass.

Throw the insults but I guarantee I'll outscore you, and most on here, on religious knowledge. You may not like my views but thatsnotthesamefinginnit.
  • Options
    CD13CD13 Posts: 6,352
    Audrey,

My criticism was your assumption, and I assumed the reason was ignorance.

Apologies if I was wrong.

But if I assumed that you knew about Saturday masses, you would therefore be ... making a point that wasn't really a point at all.
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 42,252
    TGOHF said:

malcolmg said:

TGOHF said:

More on the "secret Canadians" that made a fool of Salmond

http://m.scotsman.com/news/euan-mccolm-twitter-classes-show-power-in-politics-1-3650261

Only a tw*t like you could take that from the story, did you even read it
    Salmond was strutting around thinking he had won by 14pts - making plans for government - based on some Canadian outsiders who were monitoring tweets.., what a plonker.
    so says a plonker on the Scotsman, most rabid unionist rag anywhere. believed by rabid unionists only who do not seem to have any sense of reality whatsoever.
This discussion has been closed.