Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Wanted: A PM who DID NOT go to Oxford – politicalbetting.com

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    AnabobazinaAnabobazina Posts: 20,286

This is my hundred thousandth post on Vanilla.

It needs to be profound.

Pineapple does not belong on pizza.

Hello Screaming Eagles. 🙋‍♀️ And we’ll done you!

I am back from the ban someone placed on my account. I have managed to log in today for the first time in weeks.

And the first thing I would like to comment on is this post here, rather than being profound is the most superficial post ever posted. To any social media. Ever. Pineapple works just fine as a pizza topping, in fact indispensable partnered with squid.

Secondly - the reply to your post that got me the ban, I did over step the mark. In the bin of sin, imagining I was one of the “disappeared” for ever as Stodge put it, I reflected on my whole relationship with PB. I think I came to a fair conclusion: I have posted some pretty cute political analysis and made some good political and horsey betting calls at times - but, having had a saucy mind my entire life I have also posted far too much immature, over excited and irrelevant filth - for my second and final coming I intend to get the balance right.

Everyone makes mistakes, it’s how we learn - and how we learn to grow up.

So I don’t blame you at all, TSE, in fact, for the first time in weeks I can now properly apologise to you. Whatever your next pizza is, I hope you enjoy it 👍🏻

(After removing all the fruit bringing the necessary balance to the flavour)
    Welcome back.

I hadn’t realised you’d been banned?

Smutty pictures?
  • Options
    MoonRabbitMoonRabbit Posts: 12,694

This is my hundred thousandth post on Vanilla.

It needs to be profound.

Pineapple does not belong on pizza.

Hello Screaming Eagles. 🙋‍♀️ And we’ll done you!

I am back from the ban someone placed on my account. I have managed to log in today for the first time in weeks.

And the first thing I would like to comment on is this post here, rather than being profound is the most superficial post ever posted. To any social media. Ever. Pineapple works just fine as a pizza topping, in fact indispensable partnered with squid.

Secondly - the reply to your post that got me the ban, I did over step the mark. In the bin of sin, imagining I was one of the “disappeared” for ever as Stodge put it, I reflected on my whole relationship with PB. I think I came to a fair conclusion: I have posted some pretty cute political analysis and made some good political and horsey betting calls at times - but, having had a saucy mind my entire life I have also posted far too much immature, over excited and irrelevant filth - for my second and final coming I intend to get the balance right.

Everyone makes mistakes, it’s how we learn - and how we learn to grow up.

So I don’t blame you at all, TSE, in fact, for the first time in weeks I can now properly apologise to you. Whatever your next pizza is, I hope you enjoy it 👍🏻

(After removing all the fruit bringing the necessary balance to the flavour)
    Welcome back.

I hadn’t realised you’d been banned?

Smutty pictures?
    You asking or selling?
  • Options
    kle4kle4 Posts: 92,139
    edited February 2022
    I've been focusing too much on politics, even for me. I was watching the Lion King and kept thinking Boris was Scar, taking down May (Mufasa ignored one part of his kingdom, the 'citizens of nowhere' perhaps), and leading a hungry and desperate group of Hyenas (Tories) with the rather basic plea that they would never go hungry (for power) again, and he quickly led them to total power over the land, but it was led to ruin whilst the lioneses (ministers), waited on some entitled saviour (Rishi) to come and save them rather than act themselves. Now some of the hyenas are starting to tear him apart.
This discussion has been closed.