Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Rees-Mogg’s belittling the Scottish CON leader was dumb – politicalbetting.com

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,871
    GIN1138 said:

malcolmg said:

Carnyx said:

HYUFD said:

Remember however the Tories had 0 Scottish seats in 1997 and only 1 seat even in 2015 when they won an overall UK majority.

The Scottish party is no more important to the Tory party than any other regional branch of it, it is the UK Tory party as a whole who will decide who its leader is, after all that is the whole point of the Union. The whole UK determines the UK government, not just Scots, Scots have their own parliament for much domestic policy post devolution but Westminster still remains the UK parliament

You carry on reaching out to those swing voters!
    I notice his assertion the whole point of the Union of the Kingdoms is to support the Conservative Party. Just to avoid the need for any quic edits, he said" it is the UK Tory party as a whole who will decide who its leader is, after all that is the whole point of the Union."
    Here is a deal: you stop kicking HYUFD and I'll stop kicking Malcolm? How long can we keep it up?
    You flatter yourself you scumbag of scumbags. Why have you stopped F***ing off foreskin. The day you are able to kick me will be the day I become Pope. @Nigel_Foremain @Carnyx
    Evening Malc.

Is everything OK?
    @GIN1138
    Hello Gin , yes all well , just pestered by my scumbag stalker , the guy is a moron of the first order and unfortunately thinks he is a wit rather than the absolute arsehole he really is.
    Hope all well with you and family.
This discussion has been closed.