Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

EX-PBER DAVID HERDSON JOINS THE YORKSHIRE PARTY – politicalbetting.com

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Miss Livermore, I think Farsi is the Persian/Iranian script.
  • Options
    OldKingColeOldKingCole Posts: 31,979

Isn't it the language. If so, the language used was inappropriate!
  • Options
    isam said:

Got to love the way those who jumped on the Rafiq bus are convinced to stay on board ‘because his apology was so good’!!! Conveniently easily pleased on that score

Its pretty simple. He was racially abused both as a teen and as a man by a succession of YCCC players and officials. If you think we somehow forget all all about it and exonerate them because of one screenshot from when he was a teenager then you obviously don't care about racism.
  • Options

I thought that, and that the Zoroastrian Persian Mumbai community are the Parsis which is from the same source, but couldn't imagine how it could be linked to John Abraham of England U19s..

There's a Bollywood actor called John Abraham whose mother is a Keralan Parsi, but it can't be that!
  • Options
    malcolmgmalcolmg Posts: 41,923

isam said:

Got to love the way those who jumped on the Rafiq bus are convinced to stay on board ‘because his apology was so good’!!! Conveniently easily pleased on that score

Its pretty simple. He was racially abused both as a teen and as a man by a succession of YCCC players and officials. If you think we somehow forget all all about it and exonerate them because of one screenshot from when he was a teenager then you obviously don't care about racism.
    Still poetic justice that a racist has been caught out as he complained about being racially abused.
This discussion has been closed.